Magic Zoom™ v4.5
- Fast – fast-loading thanks to the lightweight script.
- Easy – add it to your website in only 5 minutes!
- Customisable – change the size, position, colors and more.
- Feels great – people love the smooth effects, close-up zoom.
- iPad / iPhone – works beautifully on iOS and Android devices.
- Unrivalled – fresh new releases for 6 years running.
- Free support - need help? Email us.
Examples – 9 more examples of what is possible.
Wizard – fast way to choose your perfect settings.
- Internet Explorer 6+
QHow do you change the size of the grey window?
- The size of your large image.
- The size of your small image.
- The size of the zoomed area to the right.
Q What size should my images be?
A A small image size of 250-300px works well with a large image size of 750-1000px. The blue bike example above uses a small image width of 320px and a large image width of 974px.
Q Why has my dropdown menu started flickering?
A If you use a dropdown menu, it needs to have some code to combat an IE bug. This bug is sometimes seen after you install Magic Zoom™, though it is actually caused by the dropdown menu. To fix it, you need to delay the execution of the "mouseout" behaviour of your menu for 20-100ms.
Q A Flash object is on top of the zoomed image.
- Add <param name="wmode" value="transparent" /> inside the <object></object>.
- If the <embed> tag is present, add this attribute to it: wmode="transparent".
- Your code will look something like this:
<param name="wmode" value="transparent" />
<embed wmode="transparent" />
Q Where can I find mz-packed.js?
Q Why is there an error in IE8 strict mode?
Magic Zoom™ version 4.5.25
July 23, 2014
New css-class parameter that allows to set a specific CSS class on a zoom window.
Magic Zoom™ version 4.5.24
July 14, 2014
- Automatically switch to inner zoom and turn on the click-to-activate option on small touch screens.
- Better compatibility with Bootstrap CSS.
Magic Zoom™ version 4.5.23
May 9, 2014
Fix a rare bouncing issue with when switching images.
Magic Zoom™ version 4.5.22
April 22, 2014
Do not automatically scale zoom window on page resize if its initial size is set precisely in pixels.
Magic Zoom™ version 4.5.21
April 16, 2014
Fix potential "jump" issue when switching images.
Magic Zoom™ version 4.5.20
February 25, 2014
Resolves an issue with click-to-activate option in Google Chrome v33.
Magic Zoom™ version 4.5
April 15, 2013
- Responsive design - images scale up/down to fit users screen.
- Zoomed image can now be set as a percentage or pixels.
- Option to initialize on click of additional images.
- API methods to show/hide zoom window: zoomIn and zoomOut.
- Callback to track zoom readiness - onready.
- Permit dragging on touch-screens by using click-to-activate.
Magic Zoom™ version 4.0
October 11, 2011 – big new features:
- Works on iOS (iPad/iPhone) and Android.
- Hint indicates image is zoomable.
- Drop shadow and glow effects.
- Initialization (download) on hover to save data transfer.
- Zoom alignment option.
- Show titles with inner zoom.
- External source of a title.
- Hide zoom on click.
- CSS class for active selector.
- Optional right-click show menu.
- New API show method.
- Automatically re-position zoom window if it goes beyond page boundaries.
- New pounce effect to switch between multiple images.
Magic Zoom™ version 3.1
October 26, 2009 – dissolve and cross-fade effect; change title position; show entire image on hover; define options once or for each different zoom.
Magic Zoom™ version 3.0
September 2, 2009 – massive new features: activate zoom on click; load large image on click; slow-motion zoom; fade in/out effect; reverse opacity effect; custom settings for each image; improved drag-mode (choose initial position, preserve position; new API functions; settings wizard to help you customise it.
Magic Zoom™ version 2.2
July 9, 2008 – Improved IE support when scrolling.
Magic Zoom™ version 2.1
May 27, 2008 – Loading message with AJAX-style animated GIF added while large image is downloading. Support for a separate title for each image zoom (when multiple images used).
Magic Zoom™ version 2.0
Magic Zoom™ version 1.0
December 1, 2007 – Thanks to all the great feedback we've received, we've now built a dedicated website for Magic Zoom™ and our growing range of products.
Lucky Zoom version 1.0
|1 site license||£29||Buy now|
|5 sites license||£95||Buy now|
|10 sites license||£175||Buy now|
|Unlimited license||£399||Buy now|
|Bundled license||£899||Buy now|
|Installation service (optional)||$49|
Pay by credit card, bank transfer or cheque. Download your product immediately after you pay and start using it!
The $ amount will be automatically converted to your currency.
30 day money-back guarantee.
Free license for non-commercial use
30 minutes free technical support.
Download a module:
- Magic Zoom™ for CS-Cart
- Magic Zoom™ for X-Cart
- Magic Zoom™ for Magento
- Magic Zoom™ for HikaShop
- Magic Zoom™ for redSHOP
- Magic Zoom™ for Joomla
- Magic Zoom™ for VirtueMart
- Magic Zoom™ for PrestaShop
- Magic Zoom™ for osCommerce
- Magic Zoom™ for Zen Cart
- Magic Zoom™ for CRE Loaded
- Magic Zoom™ for CubeCart
- Magic Zoom™ for X-Cart Next
- Magic Zoom™ for xt:Commerce
- Magic Zoom™ for VEYTON 4
- Magic Zoom™ for OpenCart
- Magic Zoom™ for Avactis
- Magic Zoom™ for LiteCommerce
- Magic Zoom™ for Drupal
- Magic Zoom™ for WordPress
- Magic Zoom™ for WP e-Commerce
- Magic Zoom™ for Jigoshop
- Magic Zoom™ for WooCommerce
- Magic Zoom™ for Gallery
- Magic Zoom™ for WYSIWYG
- Magic Zoom™ for OXID
- Magic Zoom™ for osCMax
- Magic Zoom for Volusion
- Magic Zoom for BigCommerce
- Magic Zoom for Weebly
- Magic Zoom for Blogger
- Magic Zoom for GoDaddy Cart
- Magic Zoom for nopCommerce
- Magic Zoom for Ecommerce Templates
- Magic Zoom for ekmPowershop
- Magic Zoom for NetSuite
- Magic Zoom for AspDotNetStorefront
- Magic Zoom for BlueVoda
- Magic Zoom for Miva Merchant
- Magic Zoom for Shopify
- Magic Zoom for ebay