Show your images in stunning detail
Show your products in stunning detail with high-resolution zoomable images
Customize to your hearts content With over 40 options, easily adjust the effects, speed, buttons and styles.
Tell your story through images Flow from one image to the next without returning to your web page.
Click below to download the Magic Thumb module. It's ready to use! Use these plugins and extensions to setup Magic Thumb on your site without writing a single line of code.
Or install it on any website with these instructions.
Magic Thumb is responsive out of the box. Essential for multi-device adaptation.
Control how Magic Thumb initializes & loads images. Choose to activate on page load or on request.
Magic Thumb supports SEO Friendly URLs. Vital for website high ranking in search engines.
Magic Thumb requires no jQuery, 3rd party library or framework. Magic Thumb is completely compatible.
Custom themes support
If Magic Thumb doesn't work immediately on your site, email us and we'll add support for your theme (free of charge).
Pay once and the Magic Thumb license is yours forever.
Refined for every browser
Optimized for every device
Guarantee30-day money back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied. Learn more
Free Support30 minutes free technical support for all customers. You can buy extra support if you need. Got a question? Get support!
Instant downloadDownload your product immediately after payment. Pay by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer.
Free updatesEnjoy 12 months of free updates. After that, new versions are available at 75% discount.
Helen B., coloraddicted.com
Michael Maardt, purified-water.dk
Submit your review
Your review has been received and will be posted soon.
v3.0.1March 22, 2017
- Changed visual effect for hint
v3.0March 22, 2017
Completely redesigned, today we unveil a beautifully sleek lightbox for a refined user experience:
- New redesigned and optimized code.
- New design of visual effects and controls.
- Lazy loading now available. Large image downloads on demand.
- Video now supported. Display videos with your images: YouTube, Vimeo, mp4, ogv, flv, 3gp & webm.
- New API methods and Callback options.
- New gallery mode allows enlarged images to be viewed directly from thumbnails.
- Improved mobile support and optimization for small touch screens.
- Ability to set own text for Next, Previous & Close buttons.
v2.0.72August 2, 2016
- Addresses possible issues when combined with Magic Scroll.
v2.0.70May 5, 2015
- Minor bug fixes.
v2.0.69October 15, 2014
- Fix an issue when the small image may ignore sizes defined in CSS after switching images.
v2.0.68August 31, 2014
- Fix issue with hidden text links.
- Fix issue with a visibility in IE8.
v2.0.67July 29, 2014
- Adjust CSS to fit responsive themes.
v2.0.65April 3, 2014
- Resolves conflicts with jQTouch CSS.
v2.0October 30, 2009
Major new release:
- Four new enlargement effects.
- Automatically fit to screen.
- Multiple images with thumbnails.
- Always visible close button.
- Text positioning to right or left.
- 6 new button styles and sizes.
- Button position in any corner.
- Two new slideshow effects.
- Link lightbox image to a URL.
- Click to initialize.
- Two new options to position the large image.
- Option to customize each image differently.
- API options.
- Phew, that's a whole lot of options.
v1.2June 19, 2008
- Improved background fading effect.
- Fixed overlapping with Flash files.
- Fixed control bar flickering.
- Default image position changed to centre.
v1.1June 4, 2008
New version with the following features:
- Next/Previous/Close buttons.
- Caption set by the alt or title tag.
- Links within captions;
- Custom position of enlarged image.
- Mouseover enlarging.
v1.0May 2, 2008