No coding required.
Use your Magic Thumb plugin almost anywhere on your Jigoshop site.
You can even apply different zoom options to each page or block.
- Product details page
- Category page
Supported pages & blocks
- Jigoshop 1.x
- Jigoshop 0.x
Relied upon by Jigoshop store owners, Magic Thumb has been the professional choice since 2008 for graceful full-screen effects.
This official Jigoshop plugin makes it easy to apply these effects to your pages. Even better - the plugin gives you auto-caching, image resizing and SEO optimization as part of the dedicated Jigoshop features.
With free new versions regularly released, your products will always look gorgeous with Magic Thumb.
New versions support
All versions of Jigoshop are supported (Jigoshop 1.x, Jigoshop 0.x). We update our modules as soon as a new version of Jigoshop is released.
Choose position thumbnails appear (left, right, top, bottom). Your choice. Simply click option on Magic Thumb Settings page.
Magic Thumb is responsive out of the box. Essential for multi-device adaptation.
Upload large version of product images (approx 800px). Jigoshop will resize images automatically throughout your website.
Optimize your website. Magic Thumb caches resized images. Which means fewer image downloads.
Stop the spread & control thumbnails under main product image. Activate trial version of Magic Scroll on Magic Thumb Settings page.
Control how Magic Thumb initializes & loads images. Choose to activate on page load or on request.
Magic Thumb supports SEO Friendly URLs. Vital for website high ranking in search engines.
Protect your images. Choose the position, opacity & size of your watermark.
Say goodbye to manual configuration. Customize settings instantly using Magic Thumb Settings page.
Magic Thumb requires no jQuery, 3rd party library or framework. Magic Thumb is completely compatible.
Custom themes support
If Magic Thumb doesn't work immediately on your site, email us and we'll add support for your theme (free of charge).
Pay once and the Magic Thumb license is yours forever.
- Download the Magic Thumb plugin for use with Jigoshop WordPress plugin (free and fully functional demo version).
(If you don't use the Jigoshop plugin, please use our standard WordPress plugin for content.)
- Either upload it via your WordPress admin area. Or unzip the file on your computer and upload the magicthumb-jigoshop folder via FTP to /wp-content/plugins/, keeping the file and folder structure intact.
- Activate Magic Thumb plugin for Jigoshop in the Plugins menu of WordPress.
- The demo version is now installed!
Buy Magic Thumb
To upgrade your free and fully functional trial version of Magic Thumb (which removes the "Trial version" text), buy Magic Thumb and overwrite following file with the same one from your licensed version:
Swapping between many images is already a standard feature in Magic Thumb. But if you have lots of images, the page can look complicated.
Make your thumbnails look slick and organised with Magic Scroll for Jigoshop. It neatly contains the images adds arrows to slide between them. Example:
- Simply activate Magic Scroll on the Magic Thumb options page.
- To remove the "Please upgrade" text, buy a license and overwrite the wp-content/plugins/mod_jigoshop_magicthumb/magicthumb-jigoshop/core/magicscroll.js file with that from your licensed version.
Thanks for trying Magic Thumb on your Jigoshop site! What did you hope Magic Thumb could do? How can we improve it? Let us know, we're always improving our tools based on customer feedback.
- Go to the Plugins menu of WordPress > 'Magic Thumb for Jigoshop' plugin > Click 'Deactivate'.
- Once page has refreshed, go back to 'Magic Thumb for Jigoshop' plugin > Click 'Delete' > Click 'Yes, delete these files'.
- Magic Thumb is now uninstalled.
Does Magic Thumb support retina screens?Yes! Retina images are served for all your products. Your Jigoshop customers will enjoy the high-def quality.
Submit your review
Your review has been received and will be posted soon.
For help, contact us and we will help you install this Jigoshop Highslide lightbox plugin on your website.
Magic Thumb uses your original product images - you don't need to upload new images for the full screen expand. For best results, we recommend that your large images are at least 500px height.