The best WordPress plugins for images!
Zoom, magnify, enlarge, scroll and slide the images on your WordPress blog or website. Download the free trial and see how beautiful your images look.
Supported WordPress versions
- Wordpress 4.x
- Wordpress 3.x
- Wordpress 2.x
Futureproof: whenever new WordPress versions are released, we update these plugins.
Supported pages and blocks
|Magic Zoom Plus™||Magic Zoom™||Magic Scroll™||Magic 360™||Magic Slideshow™||Magic Thumb™|
|Manual install elsewhere|
| Download |
Please contact us with any questions you have about our WordPress extensions, whether regarding the scripts, installation or customization.
January 16, 2015
- Fixed issue with Umlaut symbols in file names
September 26, 2014
- Improved module load speed
June 4, 2014
- Added TheCartPress module support.
December 12, 2013
- Added support for Magic Slideshow v2.
December 10, 2012
- Added support for WordPress WooCommerce module
November 23, 2012
- A lot of improvements in all Wordpress modules
March 1, 2012
- Jigoshop plugin created
June 7, 2011
- - Styles & scripts enqueuement removed * - Fixed tool options bug
June 1, 2011
- Added WP-Ecommerce 3.8.4 support
May 25, 2011
- - Styles & scripts enqueuement improved
May 18, 2011
- Added WP-Ecommerce 3.8.3 support
- - Added 'create-main-image-selecor' parameter for WPEC module
- - Added some minor improvements
April 28, 2011
- Added WP-Ecommerce 3.8.2 support
April 18, 2011
- Added WP-Ecommerce 3.8.1 support
March 28, 2011
- Fixed bug with non-resized first selector on product page
February 10, 2011
- Improved admin settings page * Minor bugs fixed
January 17, 2011
- Added WP-Ecommerce 3.8beta support * Fixed "on/off effects on category page" bug
January 17, 2011
- Added Magic Scroll support
October 22, 2010
- Fix issue with native WordPress module uploader. * Changes in module's folder structure and installation instruction.
June 8, 2010
- Changes in caption-source parameter to allow multiple sources.
June 7, 2010
- Ford WordPress E-commerce module not working with some versions of WPEC.
May 17, 2010
- Ability to replace standard image gallery with Magic Slideshow.
April 28, 2010
- Fixed CSS bug with selectors in WordPress E-commerce module.
April 27, 2010
- Improved effects on category page in WordPress E-commerce module. * Added support for multiple images in WordPress E-commerce module.
March 1, 2010
- Fixed conflict with some parameters of third party modules.
- Added support of native WP plugin activate function.
- Added deactivate function with database cleaning.
February 22, 2010
- Added support for Magic Slideshow.
- Added support for WordPress E-commerce module.
- Code review.
February 11, 2010
- Fixed issue with activating two or more modules.
February 8, 2010
- Fixed issue with short open PHP tags.
December 11, 2009
- Code optimization. * Added MagicToolboxContainer class to wrapper div.
May 7, 2009
April 9, 2009
- Fixed links to sources files (js/css/img).
March 17, 2009
- Added CHANGELOG.