- Wordpress 4.x
- Wordpress 3.x
- Wordpress 2.x
Need to improve your WordPress image experience?
The Magic Thumb lightbox plugin will display your photos in a simple yet beautiful manner. Designed for WordPress, you can easily show your images in full-screen glory. Users simply click or hover on the image to enlarge it. Choose from dozens of transition effects to impress your visitors.
Convenient for you, even more convenient for your users. They will love exploring your photos in the pleasure of full-screen, whether they're using a desktop, mobile or tablet (Magic Thumb is a completely responsive WordPress lightbox plugin).
Improve your website today - install the free trial of this Wordpress image lightbox plugin and instantly increase the time customers are spending on your website or buying your goods!
New versions support
All versions of WordPress are supported (Wordpress 4.x, Wordpress 3.x, Wordpress 2.x). We update our modules as soon as a new version of WordPress is released.
Magic Thumb supports SEO Friendly URLs. Vital for website high ranking in search engines.
Magic Thumb is responsive out of the box. Essential for multi-device adaptation.
Say goodbye to manual configuration. Customize settings instantly using Magic Thumb Settings page.
Magic Thumb requires no jQuery, 3rd party library or framework. Magic Thumb is completely compatible.
Custom themes support
If Magic Thumb doesn't work immediately on your site, email us and we'll add support for your theme (free of charge).
Pay once and the Magic Thumb license is yours forever.
- Download the Magic Thumb plugin for WordPress (free and fully functional demo version).
- Either upload it via your WordPress admin area. Or unzip the file on your computer and upload the magicthumb folder via FTP to /wp-content/plugins/, keeping the file and folder structure intact.
- Activate the plugin in the 'Plugins' menu of WordPress.
The demo version is now installed! To add zooming to any image, create a shortcode. See detailed steps below.
Buy Magic Thumb
To upgrade your free and fully functional trial version of Magic Thumb (which removes the "Trial version" text), buy Magic Thumb and overwrite following file with the same one from your licensed version:
Thanks to Magic Thumb's shortcode, adding image enlarge effects to your WordPress website is effortless:
Thanks to Magic Thumb's shortcode functionality, image zooms can be inserted easily on any page or post of your WordPress website. To add Magic Thumb with no coding whatsoever, simply choose where you want your zoom effect to go.
- Click Magic Thumb > Shortcodes.
- Click Add shortcode.
- Enter Name > Go to: Main image and/or Gallery images sections > Upload your main image and gallery images. (If you only want to show gallery images, ignore 'Main image' section).
- Click Save and close.
- Open a post or page in WordPress > Place cursor where you want to insert image zoom.
- Click Magic Thumb icon > Select name of image zoom you want to insert.
- Magic Thumb shortcode will appear on your page.
- Preview page to see zoom working on web page.
- Create and add as many image zooms to your WordPress site. Enjoy!
Customize all zooms together or separately. The choice is yours!
Customize all zooms throughout your WordPress website in a couple of clicks:
Go to: Plugins > Magic Thumb > Settings.
Each zoom can be customized individually directly in the shortcode:
Go to: Magic Thumb > Shortcodes > [your shortcode] > Click 'Use custom settings' > Click 'locked icon' > Select new setting > Save changes.
Thanks for trying Magic Thumb on your WordPress site! What did you hope Magic Thumb could do? How can we improve it? Let us know, we're always improving our tools based on customer feedback.
- Delete Magic Thumb code from your content.
- Go to the Plugins menu of WordPress > 'Magic Thumb for WordPress' plugin > Click 'Deactivate'.
- Once page has refreshed, go back to 'Magic Thumb for WordPress' plugin > Click 'Delete' > Click 'Yes, delete these files'.
- Magic Thumb is now uninstalled.
The Magic Thumb extension has been rock-solid on my website, where many other image plugs seem to fail eventually (not well supported long-term), and allows me a variety of layout options to customize to each articles needs.
The addition of the wordpress shortcodes is a well thought addition and much welcomed.
Customer support has been amazing in walking me through any concerns and questions.
I also bought Magic Slideshow for even more product layout flexibility. I strongly believe the Magic Toolbox extensions are the one-stop shop and can now focus on content and not worrying if my gallery and image plugin needs are met. They are!
Denny H, diyhousehelp.com
Submit your review
Your review has been received and will be posted soon.