- Wordpress 4.x
- Wordpress 3.x
- Wordpress 2.x
Designed for WordPress and WooCommerce, Magic 360 is the leading dedicated 360 image viewer plugin.
Easy to use, this powerful WordPress 360 image plugin displays a series of photos as a seamless spin. It can also be used for displaying 3D CAD images exported from modelling software. Use it for showing single-axis spins (left to right) or multiple axis spins (left, right, up and down).
The WordPress shortcode means no coding is needed. Simply name your shortcode, upload your images and its ready to embed. Our 360 viewer plugin will do all the work.
Go ahead and buy a license, with 30-day moneyback guarantee, or watch our Wordpress 360 video for a step-by-step guide on how to create incredible 360 degree images in Wordpress. For very little effort, you get amazing results.
New versions support
All versions of WordPress are supported (Wordpress 4.x, Wordpress 3.x, Wordpress 2.x). We update our modules as soon as a new version of WordPress is released.
Magic 360 supports SEO Friendly URLs. Vital for website high ranking in search engines.
Magic 360 is responsive out of the box. Essential for multi-device adaptation.
Say goodbye to manual configuration. Customize settings instantly using Magic 360 Settings page.
Magic 360 requires no jQuery, 3rd party library or framework. Magic 360 is completely compatible.
Custom themes support
If Magic 360 doesn't work immediately on your site, email us and we'll add support for your theme (free of charge).
Pay once and the Magic 360 license is yours forever.
- Download the Magic 360 plugin for WordPress (free and fully functional demo version).
- Either upload it via your WordPress admin area. Or unzip the file on your computer and upload the magic360 folder via FTP to /wp-content/plugins/, keeping the file and folder structure intact.
- Activate the plugin in the 'Plugins' menu of WordPress.
- The demo version is now installed! To create a 360 spin, see detailed steps below.
Buy Magic 360
To upgrade your free and fully functional trial version of Magic 360 (which removes the "Trial version" text), buy Magic 360 and overwrite following file with the same one from your licensed version:
Thanks to Magic 360's shortcode, adding 360 spins to your WordPress website is effortless:
Thanks to Magic 360's shortcode functionality, single spins (left/right) and 3D spins (left/right & up/down) can be inserted easily on any page or post of your WordPress website. To add incredible spins with no coding whatsoever, simply choose where you want your spins to go.
- Click Spins.
- Click Add spin.
- Enter Name > Click Add images > Upload your set of 360 images. (Before you upload, check that the file names follow a predictable sequence).
- 3D spins only: Select Multi-row spin option > Enter the number of images which create your spin (left/right). Also known as columns.
- Click Save and close.
- Open a post or page in WordPress > Place cursor where you want to insert 360 spin.
- Click Magic 360 icon > Select name of spin you want to insert.
- Magic 360 code will appear on your page.
- Preview page to see spin working on web page.
- Create and add as many single & 3D spins to your WordPress site. Enjoy!
Customize all 360 degree spins together or separately. The choice is yours!
Customize all 360 degree spins throughout your WordPress website in a couple of clicks:
Go to: Plugins > Magic 360 > Settings.
Each 360 spin can be customized individually directly in the shortcode:
Go to: Magic 360 > Shortcodes > [your shortcode] > Click 'Use custom settings' > Select new settings > Save changes.
Thanks for trying Magic 360 on your WordPress site! What did you hope Magic 360 could do? How can we improve it? Let us know, we're always improving our tools based on customer feedback.
- Delete Magic 360 code from your content.
- Go to the Plugins menu of WordPress > 'Magic 360 for WordPress' plugin > Click 'Deactivate'.
- Once page has refreshed, go back to 'Magic 360 for WordPress' plugin > Click 'Delete' > Click 'Yes, delete these files'.
- Magic 360 is now uninstalled.
Brunel Audio, brunelaudio.com
Rental Mobil di Malang, rentalmobildimalang.com
Matt Wind, wegotthat.com
Andy Driver, robertburnschessset.com
Alfredo Andreani, makeupblend.com
Submit your review
Your review has been received and will be posted soon.
Other WordPress plugins
Contact us for any help setting up Magic 360.
Magic 360 works on all browsers as well as iPhone, iPad and Android phones.
If you don't already have photographs, request quotations from professional photographers via our 360 photography quotation request form.
Credit: thanks to Karl Martini, for the photos of the running shoe. His twin-axis photography technique shows products in rotating vertically and horizontally. It can be an excellent choice for displaying your products instead of the more traditional 360 degree (single row) spin.