Phenomenal image zoom
Deliver extraordinary product experiences to your users
Adaptive and Responsive Designed to be responsive, Magic Zoom Plus looks great on any site, adapts to any screen size.
Mobile Optimized Gesture-based interactivity that enhances mobile browsing experience.
Retina Ready Built-in way to supply 2x images for high-resolution displays let your images render crisply on every screen.
Expanded View Whether it opens in windowed or fullscreen, the expanded view empowers customers to go deep into every aspect of your products.
Fast and Sophisticated Magic Zoom Plus leverages CSS3 transitions for fast rendering. Beautifully refined and all customisable with CSS.
Extensions for your website Use these plugins and extensions to setup Magic Zoom Plus on your site without writing a single line of code.
- Magic Zoom for PrestaShop
- Magic Zoom for Magento
- Magic Zoom for CS-Cart
- Magic Zoom for OpenCart
- Magic Zoom for X-Cart
- Magic Zoom for Zen Cart
- Magic Zoom for WordPress
- Magic Zoom for WP e-Commerce
- Magic Zoom for Jigoshop
- Magic Zoom for WooCommerce
- Magic Zoom for TheCartPress
- Magic Zoom for Joomla
- Magic Zoom for VirtueMart
- Magic Zoom for HikaShop
- Magic Zoom for redSHOP
- Magic Zoom for OXID
- Magic Zoom for eBay
- Magic Zoom for Shopify
- Magic Zoom for Volusion
- Magic Zoom for Bigcommerce
- Magic Zoom for Squarespace
- Magic Zoom for ECWID
- Magic Zoom for ShopSite
- Magic Zoom for osCommerce
- Magic Zoom for CubeCart
- Magic Zoom for xt:Commerce
- Magic Zoom for Miva Merchant
- Magic Zoom for e-vendo
- Magic Zoom for AspDotNetStorefront
- Magic Zoom for GoDaddy Shopping Cart
- Magic Zoom for nopCommerce
- Magic Zoom for osCMax
- Magic Zoom for Loaded Commerce
- Magic Zoom for Blogger
- Magic Zoom for Weebly
- Magic Zoom for Avactis
- Magic Zoom for Drupal
- Magic Zoom for ekmPowershop
- Magic Zoom for ecommerce Templates
- Magic Zoom for NetSuite
- Magic Zoom for BlueVoda
- Magic Zoom for Gallery
- Magic Zoom for WYSIWYG
- Magic Zoom for LiteCommerce
or click to enlarge
Magic Zoom Plus is responsive out of the box. Essential for multi-device adaptation.
Control how Magic Zoom Plus initializes & loads images. Choose to activate on page load or on request.
Magic Zoom Plus supports SEO Friendly URLs. Vital for website high ranking in search engines.
Magic Zoom Plus requires no jQuery, 3rd party library or framework. Magic Zoom Plus is completely compatible.
Custom themes support
If Magic Zoom Plus doesn't work immediately on your site, email us and we'll add support for your theme (free of charge).
Pay once and the Magic Zoom Plus license is yours forever.
Refined for every browser
Optimized for every device
|1 site license||£45||Buy now|
|5 sites license||£149||Buy now|
|10 sites license||£249||Buy now|
|Unlimited license||£599||Buy now|
|Bundled license||£1199||Buy now|
|Installation service (optional)||£29||Buy now|
- Unrestricted use forever on 1/5/10/Unlimited sites.
- Use any of our 45 extensions for super-easy installation.
- 30 minutes of free technical support.
- 1 year of free upgrades.
- 30% discount for Magic Scroll.
- A little bit of Magic :)
Guarantee30-day money back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied. Learn more
Free Support30 minutes free technical support for all customers. You can buy extra support if you need. Got a question? Get support!
Instant downloadDownload your product immediately after payment. Pay by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer.
Free updatesEnjoy 12 months of free updates. After that, new versions are available at 75% discount.
v5.0.6October 7, 2015
- Minor fixes.
v5.0.5September 30, 2015
- Resolves an issue that prevented the expanded view opens in fullscreen in some browsers.
- Fixes an issue where the image cannot be zoomed after opening in the expanded view when zoomMode and upscale options are turned off.
- Resolves an issue that prevented close the expanded view by clicking on the image when zoom mode is always turned on.
- Address issues with image size and visibility while swapping images in expanded view if zoom mode is always active.
- Do not activate zoom if the size of the zoom image less than 20% larger of the original image and the upscaling is turned off.
v5.0.4September 29, 2015
- Fix issue introduced in v5.0.3 that breaks page scroll over an image on touch-screen devices.
- Address issue with incorrect layout of expanded view on mobile divices when page viewport is not optimized for mobile.
- Fix initial position of magnifying glass in Chrome on touch-screen devices.
v5.0.3September 23, 2015
- Address possible issue with a delay when leaving expanded view in Chrome.
- Fix issue with entering and leaving expanded view in the stock browser on Android 4.0-4.3.
- Address issue with image switching in expanded view in the stock browser on Android 4.0-4.3.
- Resolve issue when context menu appears on a long tap in stock browser on Android 4.x.
- Address issues with magnifier mode in the stock browser on Android 4.0-4.3.
v5.0.2September 16, 2015
- Change loader shape to circle.
- Tweaks to buttons CSS to prevent overwriting of their styles by 3rd party CSS.
- Fix issue with image switching on touchscreen devices when Zoom inside FlexSlider.
- Resolve issue when Zoom stops working if one of its parent element has invalid ID attribute.
- Address issue with a possible delay in the appearance of thumbnails and nav controls when entering expanded view in Chrome.
v5.0.1September 8, 2015
- Resolves issues caused by the Clicky script.
- Other small fixes.
v5.0September 3, 2015
- Zoom with magnifying glass.
- Swipe gestures to swap images.
- Mousewheel variable zoom level.
- Preview mode for quick enlarged views.
- Expanded image with thumbnails.
- Beautiful fullscreen mode.
- Built-in way to supply hi-res images for retina displays.
- Manual or automatic start.
- Separate settings for mobile devices.
- Even better responsiveness.
- Refinement of every detail to elevate user experience.
- Fully customizable stlyes with CSS.
- Faster performance with hardware acceleration.
- jQuery still not required.
- As ever, made with love and a little bit of Magic :)
v4.5.41February 19, 2015
- Minor bug fixes.
v4.5.40January 19, 2015
- Fix issue in Firefox 35 when the large image may be cut off or blurred.
v4.5.39September 15, 2014
- Fix an issue with calling MagicZoomPlus.update() when the image is enlarged.
v4.5.38August 25, 2014
- Fix for error in IE7.
v4.5.37August 4, 2014
- Fix issue with the incorrect image size if image is hidden during initialization.
v4.5.36July 31, 2014
- Fix issue with a visibility in IE8.
- Do not prevent swipe over the image when in inactive state.
v4.5.35July 31, 2014
- Fix pounce effect.
- Fix a rare blinking issue when switching images.
v4.5.34July 23, 2014
- Improve compatibility with third-party CSS.
v4.5.33July 18, 2014
- Fix an issue on devices with touch screen when clickable elements that are behind the expanded image can be triggered.
v4.5.32July 14, 2014
- Automatically switch to inner zoom and turn on the click-to-activate option on small touch screens.
- Better compatibility with Bootstrap CSS.
v4.5.31May 29, 2014
- Enables pan-zoom on touch-screen devices.
v4.5.30May 9, 2014
- Fix a rare bouncing issue with when switching images.
- Fix an issue when switching to an uninitialized image in the expanded mode.
v4.5.27April 22, 2014
- Do not automatically scale zoom window on page resize if its initial size is set precisely in pixels.
v4.5.26April 16, 2014
- Fix potential "jump" issue when switching images.
v4.5.25February 25, 2014
- Resolves an issue with click-to-activate option in Google Chrome v33.
v4.5April 15, 2013
- Responsive design - images scale up/down to fit users screen.
- Zoomed image can now be set as a percentage or pixels.
- Option to initialize on click of additional images.
- API methods to show/hide zoom window: zoomIn and zoomOut.
- Callback to track zoom readiness - onready.
- Permit dragging on touch-screens by using click-to-activate.
v4.0October 11, 2011
Perfecting the ultimate zoom, today we present:
- Full support for iOS (iPad/iPhone) and Android.
- Set height or width of expanded image.
- Pan & zoom expanded image.
- Hint overlaid on small image.
- Zoom position set by external id.
- Zoom alignment to main image.
- Title on inner zoom.
- External source of a title.
- New pounce effect for switching multiple images.
- Initialization on hover.
- Hide zoom window on click.
- CSS class for an active selector.
- Shadow and glow effects behind zoom.
- Option to swap images only (disable zoom and expand).
- Show/hide right-click menu.
- Option to translate button tooltips.
- New API methods for expand and restore.
- Click anywhere to close expanded image.
- Automatically re-position zoom window to fit page.
- We hope you enjoy it!
v3.0October 10, 2011
Version skipped to synchronise with Magic Zoom™ version numbers.
v2.0December 16, 2009
Incredible new version with 20 features requested by users. Includes exclusive
- New hotspot feature.
- Smooth mouse movement.
- Fade zoom in/out.
- Special effects for expanding.
- Custom buttons.
- Slideshow mode.
Activate on click.
... and much, much more.
v1.5August 10, 2009
- Improved caption sliding in IE8.
- Corrected caption size in IE backwards compatibility mode.
- Removed IE7 status bar message that tries to load "null" object from the server.
v1.1May 14, 2009
By popular request we have added the option to automatically fit the enlarged image to the screen (to prevent scrolling). Other improvements:
- Zoom hidden when image enlarges.
- Position of enlarged image improved.
- Double click is now equivalent to single click.
v1.0January 27, 2009