Enjoy the simplicity of responsive design
Your slideshow images will automatically scale up/down to fit any device
Click below to download the Magic Slideshow module. It's ready to use! Use these plugins and extensions to setup Magic Slideshow on your site without writing a single line of code.
Or install it on any website with these instructions.
Magic Slideshow is responsive out of the box. Essential for multi-device adaptation.
Control how Magic Slideshow initializes & loads images. Choose to activate on page load or on request.
Magic Slideshow supports SEO Friendly URLs. Vital for website high ranking in search engines.
Magic Slideshow requires no jQuery, 3rd party library or framework. Magic Slideshow is completely compatible.
Custom themes support
If Magic Slideshow doesn't work immediately on your site, email us and we'll add support for your theme (free of charge).
Pay once and the Magic Slideshow license is yours forever.
Refined for every browser
Optimized for every device
Guarantee30-day money back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied. Learn more
Free Support30 minutes free technical support for all customers. You can buy extra support if you need. Got a question? Get support!
Instant downloadDownload your product immediately after payment. Pay by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer.
Free updatesEnjoy 12 months of free updates. After that, new versions are available at 75% discount.
Jean-Christoph Paul, world-companion.com
Mary Malik, everything4pageants.com
Submit your review
Your review has been received and will be posted soon.
v2.0.35August 2, 2016
- Minor changes
v2.0.34June 29, 2016
- Minor bug fixes.
v2.0.33June 21, 2016
- New API function 'resize' added.
- Mobile options fix.
v2.0.32April 22, 2016
Improvements to user experience on mobile devices.
v2.0.31March 16, 2016
- Resolves possible issue when the loading icon is disabled.
v2.0.30February 10, 2016
- Small improvements to user experience on mobile devices.
v2.0.29January 6, 2016
- Fixes MagicSlideshow.refresh() method.
v2.0.27October 8, 2015
- Small fixes.
v2.0.26October 7, 2015
- Fixes and improvements to callbacks.
v2.0.25September 21, 2015
- Fix issue when the image can disappear after re-opening full screen mode.
v2.0.22February 26, 2015
- Ken Burns effect improved for Firefox.
v2.0.21February 20, 2015
- Fix issue in Firefox 35 when the slide image may be cut off or blurred.
v2.0.20February 20, 2015
- Improved behavior on touch devices.
v2.0.17February 17, 2015
- Fix sliding issue on touch devices.
v2.0.15October 16, 2014
- Fix a compatibility issue with other products.
v2.0.14August 2, 2014
- Extend links parameter with the _parent and _top options.
v2.0.12May 21, 2014
- Resolve an issue with the page scrolling on touch screen devices.
v2.0.11April 25, 2014
- Fix text caption.
v2.0.10April 18, 2014
- Fix Ken Burns effect in Full Screen.
v2.0.9April 17, 2014
- Resolve issue with initial size in IE8.
- Fix styles of bullets in IE8.
- Fix styles of bullets with Bootstrap CSS on the page.
v2.0.8April 14, 2014
- Fix possible CSS issues in IE8.
v2.0.7March 11, 2014
- Fix issue with a swipe navigation on touch screen.
v2.0.6February 17, 2014
- Fix an issue with the "fixed" caption effect.
v2.0December 12, 2013
Jam-packed with new features and improvements:
- Full support for mobile / touchscreens.
- Faster loading.
- Responsive fluid layout support.
- Full screen option.
- Navigation with bullets.
- Ken Burns effect.
- Autoplay options.
- Support for HTML content.
- Keyboard navigation.
v1.1March 22, 2010
New features by popular request:
- 11 new arrow designs.
- Supports PNG arrows.
- Change arrow opacity.
- Ability to pause.
- Start on request or on page load.
- Text position above or below the image.
- Preload images one-by-one.
- API functions to stop/start/pause/jump.
v1.0October 8, 2009
- Image carousel.
- Slide effects.
- Jump arrows.
- Text descriptions.
- and other settings.