No coding required.
Use your Magic Slideshow addon almost anywhere on your PrestaShop site.
You can even apply different slideshow options to each page or block.
- Product details page
- Featured products block
- Viewed products block (sidebar)
- New products block
- New products block (sidebar)
- Bestsellers block (sidebar)
- Bestsellers block
- Specials block (sidebar)
- Specials block
- Home page
- CMS pages
- Manual install elsewhere
Supported pages & blocks
- PrestaShop 1.0 - 1.7.x
Looking for a Prestashop image slider for your homepage? Magic Slideshow is the answer.
With an easy homepage settings page, you have complete control over your slider design. Simply upload your images, add a title and description and you're done!
Does your PrestaShop store have multiple languages? Great! It's easy to enter language translations with Magic Slideshow. Upload the image for each language, select the language from the dropdown menu, enter your new description and you're done.
Magic Slideshow is responsive, to fit any screen and has over 20 options for controlling the size, effects, design and speed.
This website slider module can be used across your online store. As well homepage slideshows, you can easily add product page slideshow; custom block slideshows; and CMS page slideshows too.
Verified by PrestaShop:
Read reviews of Magic Slideshow on the official marketplace for PrestaShop addons.
New versions support
All versions of PrestaShop are supported (PrestaShop 1.0 - 1.7.x). We update our modules as soon as a new version of PrestaShop is released.
Magic Slideshow is responsive out of the box. Essential for multi-device adaptation.
Choose position thumbnails appear (left, right, top, bottom). Your choice. Simply click option on Magic Slideshow Settings page.
Optimize your website. Magic Slideshow caches resized images. Which means fewer image downloads.
Per page profiles
Enable Magic Slideshow on different pages & sections of your PrestaShop store. Even better, customize it differently in each section/page.
Control how Magic Slideshow initializes & loads images. Choose to activate on page load or on request.
Multi language support
Change Magic Slideshow message & loading text. Engage customers worldwide with the language they love.
Magic Slideshow supports SEO Friendly URLs. Vital for website high ranking in search engines.
Say goodbye to manual configuration. Customize settings instantly using Magic Slideshow Settings page.
Magic Slideshow requires no jQuery, 3rd party library or framework. Magic Slideshow is completely compatible.
Custom themes support
If Magic Slideshow doesn't work immediately on your site, email us and we'll add support for your theme (free of charge).
Pay once and the Magic Slideshow license is yours forever.
Upload large version of product images (1000+ pixel width). PrestaShop will resize images automatically throughout your website.
- Download the PrestaShop module for Magic Slideshow (free and fully functional demo version).
- Either upload it via your PrestaShop admin area. Or unzip the file on your computer and FTP the magicslideshow folder to the /modules/ directory of your store, keeping the file and folder structure intact.
- Activate the module via the Modules menu Modules > Other Modules > Install.
- The demo version is now installed!
- Customize Magic Slideshow as you wish.
- Magic Slideshow can be enabled on any page or section you choose.
Buy Magic Slideshow
To upgrade your free and fully functional trial version of Magic Slideshow (which removes the "Trial version" text), buy Magic Slideshow and overwrite following file with the same one from your licensed version:
Add a slideshow by setting "Enable effect" on any of these blocks:
- Product page
- New products block
- Specials block
- Viewed block
- Featured block
- Home page/custom slideshow
Use the following options to choose which images are used:
- What image type should be used as product image
- What image type should be used for 'Viewed products' block image
- What image type should be used for 'Specials' block image
- What image type should be used for 'Featured products' block image
To create a slideshow of your featured products:
- Go to the module options page (Admin -> Modules -> MagicSlideshow -> Configure).
- Set the option "Use effect for 'Featured products' block" to "Yes".
- Choose which catalog you wish to use and how many products for the slideshow.
Add an amazing slideshow to your homepage in just a couple of clicks:
- Enable Home page Slideshow section.
- Select Upload images and browse your computer for your set of slideshow images.
- Your slideshow is now working!
- To set a specific slideshow size, change Slideshow width (pixels) and Slideshow height (pixels) options.
- Enjoy over 30 slideshow customizations. Try them all and see which works best for your site.
- Go to the module options page Admin > Modules > Modules > Magic Slideshow > Configure.
- Go to 'Defaults' section > Miscellaneous > Include headers on all pages > Click 'tick' > Save settings.
- Go to 'Home page/custom slideshow' section.
- Upload slideshow images > Save settings.
- Insert the slideshow shortcode [magicslideshow] where you want it to show on any CMS page.
- If you want to show slideshow with specific images only, please use shortcode [magicslideshow id=1,2,5] where 1, 2 and 5 are the numbers of images from the ID column.
Thanks for trying Magic Slideshow on your PrestaShop site! What did you hope Magic Slideshow could do? How can we improve it? Let us know, we're always improving our tools based on customer feedback.
- Deactivate Magic Slideshow via the Modules and Services > Module and Services > Other Modules > Uninstall.
- Delete Magic Slideshow via the Modules and Services > Module and Services > Other Modules > Delete.
- Magic Slideshow is now uninstalled.
Submit your review
Your review has been received and will be posted soon.