No coding required.
Use your Magic Thumb addon almost anywhere on your PrestaShop site.
You can even apply different zoom options to each page or block.
Supported pages & blocks
- Product details page
- Category page
- Featured products block
- Viewed products block (sidebar)
- Manufacturers page
- New products page
- New products block
- New products block (sidebar)
- Bestsellers page
- Bestsellers block (sidebar)
- Bestsellers block
- Specials page
- Specials block (sidebar)
- Specials block
- Search page
- CMS pages
- Manual install elsewhere
- PrestaShop 1.0 - 1.7.x
As the proverb says, "Different strokes for different folks". And the more "strokes" you have in your shop, the more "folks" you can serve. But how to show every product detail to your customers?
Enter Magic Thumb – the best lightbox addon for Prestashop.
Choose from over 40 customization options for complete flexibility. Combine Magic Thumb with Magic Scroll for an immersive image experience.
Easily add YouTube and Vimeo videos for your products, all displayed in a gorgeous lightbox. Product videos tend to increase sales by as much as 144% (source). Take advantage of this and stay ahead of the competition!
Meticulously refined for 9 years by the most talented developers and UX experts Magic Thumb delivers superb user experience and it's guaranteed to increase engagement.Try a free trial version of Prestashop Magic Thumb module today and amaze your customers!
Verified by PrestaShop:
Read reviews of Magic Thumb on the official marketplace for PrestaShop addons.
Zoomable images + product videosIt's proven that big product images and videos improve conversions (regardless of what you sell). Magic Zoom Plus combines both, in a beautiful viewer, to maximise your conversions.
Built with SEO in mindMagic Thumb was created with best SEO practices in mind. Get ahead of your competition with this SEO optimized Prestashop lightbox.
Thousands of happy customersOver 45,000 businesses big and small rely on Magic Toolbox tools to ehnance their user experience and increase their conversion rates. You're in good company.
Doesn't slow down your websiteMagic Thumb supports lazy loading, it's the perfect way to increase your website speed without hurting user experience. Use as many images as you like in your galleries, they'll load lightning fast.
Avoid image theftOur Prestashop lightbox supports watermarks. Protect your images from being stolen by competitors effortlessly.
- Download the PrestaShop module for Magic Thumb (free and fully functional demo version).
- Either upload it via your PrestaShop admin area. Or unzip the file on your computer and FTP the magicthumb folder to the /modules/ directory of your store, keeping the file and folder structure intact.
- Activate the module via the Modules menu Modules > Other Modules > Install.
- The demo version is now installed!
- Customize Magic Thumb as you wish.
- Magic Thumb can be enabled on any page or section you choose.
- Activate Magic Scroll to enjoy organised thumbnails on your product page: Modules > Modules > Magic Thumb > Configure > 'Product page' tab > 'General' section > Scroll thumbnails > Select 'Yes' > Save changes.
- A popular feature is to display product images & video. Do this via: Catalog > Products > [Your product] > 'Magic Thumb' tab > Enter your video url(s) > Save change.
- Buy Magic Thumb To upgrade your free and fully functional trial version of Magic Thumb (which removes the "Trial version" text), buy Magic Thumb and overwrite following file with the same one from your licensed version:
Swapping between many images is already a standard feature in Magic Thumb. But if you have lots of images, the page can look complicated.
Make your thumbnails look slick and organised with Magic Scroll for PrestaShop. It neatly contains the images adds arrows to slide between them. Example:
- Simply activate Magic Scroll on the Magic Thumb options page.
- To remove the "Please upgrade" text, buy a license and overwrite the /modules/magicthumb/views/js/magicscroll.js file with that from your licensed version.
PrestaShop users now receive 2 tools in 1: image zoom & video!
Product videos offer potential customers a clear demonstration of any product. Conveying an incredible amount of information very quickly. Videos are proven to increase likelihood to buy, spend longer on your site and spend more per order.
It's time to stand out from the competition and turn potential customers into actual customers.
- Make sure Magic Thumb is installed on your PrestaShop store.
- Open an existing product or create a new one.
- Click 'Magic Thumb' tab > Enter YouTube and Vimeo video url(s) > Save change.
- Refresh web page > Video(s) appear as thumbnails on product page.
- That's it!
To zoom some images and spin others on your product page (like the example above), you can install both Magic Thumb and Magic 360.
- Install the Prestashop module for Magic Thumb.
- Install the Prestashop module for Magic 360.
- Create a new product or open an existing one.
- Upload your zoom and enlarge images via the 'Images' section. Upload your 360 spin images via the 'Magic360' section (screenshot - ).
- Go to the module options page Admin > Modules > Modules > Magic Thumb > Configure.
- Go to 'Defaults' tab > General > Include headers on all pages > Click 'tick' > Save settings.
- Go to 'Preferences > CMS'.
- Open existing page or create a new page.
- Scroll down to 'Page content' section > Click 'Source code' button (a pop up box will appear).
Add zooming to any image on your CMS page by referencing the small and large images. Reference your small image with <img> and link it to your big image using the CSS class of "MagicThumb". Your code will look something like this:
<a href="big.jpg" class="MagicZoom" data-gallery="instructions-2" data-options="lazyZoom: true; expand: window; zoomMode: off; hint: off; rightClick: true; cssClass: dark-bg;"><img src="small.jpg"/></a>
- Click 'Ok' > Save changes.
- All HTML code for Magic Thumb settings are described here.
- Troubleshooting - if zoom does not appear and you're using PrestaShop16, please disable: Preferences > General > Use HTMLPurifier Library.
Do your products come in different colours or styles?
Magic Thumb supports PrestaShop product attributes out of the box.
Attributes are configured on a per-product basis. Each option can have multiple images assigned. Our demo example uses 4 images for each attribute.
Whether you choose radio, dropdown menu or swatch thumbnails - product attributes is a perfect way to show customers your product range.
Top tip: Customers love reading websites in their own language. If your PrestaShop store is multilingual, use the Translate button at the top of the Magic Thumb settings page to translate your Hint messages:
Thanks for trying Magic Thumb on your PrestaShop site! What did you hope Magic Thumb could do? How can we improve it? Let us know, we're always improving our tools based on customer feedback.
- Deactivate Magic Thumb via the Modules and Services > Module and Services > Other Modules > Uninstall.
- Delete Magic Thumb via the Modules and Services > Module and Services > Other Modules > Delete.
- Magic Thumb is now uninstalled.
Dasha Lilk, store.belvg.com Robert Bakker Jose
highly recommended module exceeds that comes with Prestashop, unbeatable customer treatment, had a doubt and support was given to me instantly, thanks
Submit your review
Your review has been received and will be posted soon.
Dasha Lilk, store.belvg.com
Other PrestaShop modules
This lightbox module was created for PrestaShop, the open source ecommerce solution. The lightbox itself is commercial software for which you require a license.