The elegant way to show high resolution, zoomed images
The original and still the best Magic Zoom has been the professional choice for 8 years
Show plenty of product images Effortlessly swap between many images, giving variety to your viewers
Future-proof your site with regular updates Always look fabulous – you'll have access to new versions, regularly released
Zoom on hover
Move your mouse over the image to enjoy
every detail of the bike.
Magic Zoom Plus
Zoom on hover Expand on click
Roll over the bike to see it in stinning detail or
click to open it in the expanded view.
Modules and integrations Get Magic Zoom up and running on your website in minutes with these wonderful modules.
- Magic Zoom for PrestaShop
- Magic Zoom for Magento
- Magic Zoom for CS-Cart
- Magic Zoom for OpenCart
- Magic Zoom for X-Cart
- Magic Zoom for Zen Cart
- Magic Zoom for WordPress
- Magic Zoom for WP e-Commerce
- Magic Zoom for Jigoshop
- Magic Zoom for WooCommerce
- Magic Zoom for TheCartPress
- Magic Zoom for Joomla
- Magic Zoom for VirtueMart
- Magic Zoom for HikaShop
- Magic Zoom for redSHOP
- Magic Zoom for OXID
- Magic Zoom for eBay
- Magic Zoom for Shopify
- Magic Zoom for Volusion
- Magic Zoom for Bigcommerce
- Magic Zoom for Squarespace
- Magic Zoom for ECWID
- Magic Zoom for ShopSite
- Magic Zoom for osCommerce
- Magic Zoom for CubeCart
- Magic Zoom for xt:Commerce
- Magic Zoom for Miva Merchant
- Magic Zoom for e-vendo
- Magic Zoom for AspDotNetStorefront
- Magic Zoom for GoDaddy Shopping Cart
- Magic Zoom for nopCommerce
- Magic Zoom for osCMax
- Magic Zoom for Loaded Commerce
- Magic Zoom for Blogger
- Magic Zoom for Weebly
- Magic Zoom for Avactis
- Magic Zoom for Drupal
- Magic Zoom for ekmPowershop
- Magic Zoom for ecommerce Templates
- Magic Zoom for NetSuite
- Magic Zoom for BlueVoda
- Magic Zoom for Gallery
- Magic Zoom for WYSIWYG
- Magic Zoom for LiteCommerce
Or install it on any website with these instructions.
Magic Zoom is responsive out of the box. Essential for multi-device adaptation.
Control how Magic Zoom initializes & loads images. Choose to activate on page load or on request.
Magic Zoom supports SEO Friendly URLs. Vital for website high ranking in search engines.
Magic Zoom requires no jQuery, 3rd party library or framework. Magic Zoom is completely compatible.
Custom themes support
If Magic Zoom doesn't work immediately on your site, email us and we'll add support for your theme (free of charge).
Pay once and the Magic Zoom license is yours forever.
Refined for every browser
Optimized for every device
|1 site license||£29||Buy now|
|5 sites license||£95||Buy now|
|10 sites license||£175||Buy now|
|Unlimited license||£399||Buy now|
|Bundled license||£899||Buy now|
|Installation service (optional)||£29||Buy now|
- Unrestricted use forever on 1/5/10/Unlimited sites.
- Use any of our 45 extensions for super-easy installation.
- 30 minutes of free technical support.
- 1 year of free upgrades.
- 30% discount for Magic Scroll.
- A little bit of Magic :)
Guarantee30-day money back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied. Learn more
Free Support30 minutes free technical support for all customers. You can buy extra support if you need. Got a question? Get support!
Instant downloadDownload your product immediately after payment. Pay by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer.
Free updatesEnjoy 12 months of free updates. After that, new versions are available at 75% discount.
v5.0.5September 30, 2015
- Do not activate zoom if the size of the zoom image less than 20% larger of the original image and the upscaling is disabled.
v5.0.4September 29, 2015
- Fix issue introduced in v5.0.3 that prevents page scroll on touch-screen.
- Adjust initial magnifier position in Chrome on touch-screen devices.
v5.0.3September 23, 2015
- Fix issue when context menu appears on a long tap in the stock browser on Android.
- Resolve issue with magnifying glass in the stock browser on Android 4.x.
v5.0.2September 16, 2015
- Change loader shape to circle.
- Tweaks to buttons CSS to prevent overwriting of their styles by 3rd party CSS.
- Fix issue with image switching on touchscreen devices when Zoom inside FlexSlider.
- Address issue when Zoom stops working if one of its parent element has invalid ID attribute.
v5.0.1September 8, 2015
- Address conflicts with the Clicky script when it stops switching images and zoom activation on click.
- Other minor fixes.
v5.0September 3, 2015
Still the best image zoom on hover, since 2006. This new version is our quest for the purest, most beautifully refined experience achievable. Featuring:
- Zoom with magnifying glass.
- Swipe gestures.
- Variable zoom level with mouse wheel.
- Preview mode for instant enlargements.
- Retina image support.
- Automatic or manual start.
- Separate settings for mobile devices.
- Better responsiveness.
- Enhanced user experience with many, many refinements.
- Fully customisable styling with CSS.
- Improved overall performance.
- No jQuery required.
- Built with love and magic.
v4.5.30January 19, 2015
- Resolve issue in Firefox 35 when the large image may be cut off or blurred.
v4.5.29August 25, 2014
- Fix for error in IE7.
v4.5.28August 4, 2014
- Fix issue with the incorrect image size if image is hidden during initialization.
v4.5.27July 31, 2014
- Fix issue with visibility in IE8.
- Do not prevent swipe over the image when in inactive state.
v4.5.26July 31, 2014
- Resolve a rare blinking issue when changing images.
- Fix pounce effect.
v4.5.25July 23, 2014
- New css-class parameter that allows to set a specific CSS class on a zoom window.
v4.5.24July 14, 2014
- Automatically switch to inner zoom and turn on the click-to-activate option on small touch screens.
- Better compatibility with Bootstrap CSS.
v4.5.23May 9, 2014
- Fix a rare bouncing issue when switching images.
v4.5.22April 22, 2014
- Do not automatically scale zoom window on page resize if its initial size is set precisely in pixels.
v4.5.21April 16, 2014
- Fix potential "jump" issue when switching images.
v4.5.20February 25, 2014
- Resolves an issue with click-to-activate option in Google Chrome v33.
v4.5April 15, 2013
- Responsive design - images scale up/down to fit users screen.
- Zoomed image can now be set as a percentage or pixels.
- Option to initialize on click of additional images.
- API methods to show/hide zoom window: zoomIn and zoomOut.
- Callback to track zoom readiness - onready.
- Permit dragging on touch-screens by using click-to-activate.
v4.0October 11, 2011
Big new features:
- Works on iOS (iPad/iPhone) and Android.
- Hint indicates image is zoomable.
- Drop shadow and glow effects.
- Initialization (download) on hover to save data transfer.
- Zoom alignment option.
- Show titles with inner zoom.
- External source of a title.
- Hide zoom on click.
- CSS class for active selector.
- Optional right-click show menu.
- New API show method.
- Automatically re-position zoom window if it goes beyond page boundaries.
- New pounce effect to switch between multiple images.
v3.1October 26, 2009
- Dissolve and cross-fade effect.
- Change title position.
- Show entire image on hover.
- Define options once or for each different zoom.
v3.0September 2, 2009
Massive new features:
- Activate zoom on click.
- Load large image on click.
- Slow-motion zoom.
- Fade in/out effect.
- Reverse opacity effect.
- Custom settings for each image.
- Improved drag-mode (choose initial position, preserve position).
- New API functions.
- Settings wizard to help you customise it.
v2.2July 9, 2008
- Improved IE support when scrolling.
v2.1May 26, 2008
- Loading message with AJAX-style animated GIF added while large image is downloading.
- Support for a separate title for each image zoom (when multiple images used).
v2.0February 14, 2008
v1.0May 14, 2006