The elegant way to show high resolution, zoomed images
Get Magic Zoom today!
Our tools are used on 52,965 websites (and counting).
Zoom on hover
Move your mouse over the image to enjoy
every detail of the bike.
Magic Zoom Plus
Zoom on hover Expand on click
Roll over the bike to see it in stunning detail or
click to open it in the expanded view.
Modules and integrations Use these plugins and extensions to setup Magic Zoom on your site without writing a single line of code.
Or install it on any website with these instructions.
Bandwidth allocationControl how Magic Zoom initializes & loads images. Choose to activate on page load or on request.
ResponsiveMagic Zoom is completely responsive. Show beautiful zoomed images on every device.
SEO FriendlyMagic Zoom supports SEO Friendly URLs. Vital for website high ranking in search engines.
jQuery compatibilityMagic Zoom requires no jQuery, 3rd party library or framework. Magic Zoom is completely compatible.
Refined for every browser
Optimized for every device
Transparent Pricing with no Ongoing Fees
- 1 Site
- Unlimited usage on 1 website
- Perfect for webstore owners
- 5 Sites
- Unlimited usage on 5 websites
- Perfect for freelancers
- 10 Sites
- Unlimited usage on 10 websites
- Perfect for freelancers
- Unlimited Sites
- Unlimited use on unlimited sites
- Perfect for agencies
What you'll get with your purchase
- Unrestricted use forever
- Instant access to 45 extensions
- 30 minutes of tech support.
- 1 year of free upgrades.
- 30% discount on Magic Scroll
- A little bit of Magic 🙂
Riekelt Brands, otakusquare.com
Neil Hooper, ultimagegaming.me.uk
Submit your review
Your review has been received and will be posted soon.
Product images are absolutely vital for every E-Commerce business.
- Increase conversions. Higher conversion means you'll get more sales with the same amount of traffic.
- Don't compromise design. Magic Zoom can fit into any layout seamlessly. Inner zoom is perfect for mobile-first design and side-zoom is great for desktop.
- Video support. Videos affect buying decisions heavily. Combine them with crispy high-resolution zooming images and you have yourself a deal breaker.
- Add 360 degree spins. With Magic Zoom and Magic 360 you can easily add 360 degree spinning images to your product galleries. A must-have for fashion and luxury products.
- It's what people want. 61% of respondents said that image zoom is the most important feature in E-Commerce. Source
What's under the hood?
Support that is actually helpful
Your success is our success. Our friendly support team will tackle any issue you might encounter. You get 30 minutes of free tech support with your purchase regardless of the license chosen. If Magic Zoom is incompatible with your setup - we'll do our best to help you integrate it for free. And if you're not satisfied with Magic Zoom for whatever reason, we offer a no-questions-asked 30-day money-back guarantee.
Use Magic Zoom with other Magic Toolbox tools for maximum impact
Magic Zoom works with all Magic Toolbox products. You can zoom images in a slideshow, combine zoom gallery with 360 degree views and videos, scroll product thumbnails and add a lightbox effect on-click in addition to the on-hover zoom. Or you can get the upgraded version called Magic Zoom Plus with a gorgeous full-screen zoom mode.
Image Zoom that's actually easy to integrate
- v5.3.2October 21, 2019
- (Plus version) Addresses a possible issue with the layout of the zoomed image in fullscreen on iOS 10.3.
- (Plus version) Fixes an issue where thumbnails may not be displayed in fullscreen on iOS 10.3.
- v5.3.1October 15, 2019
- Addresses issue where Magic Zoom may works incorrectly in the “request desktop site” browser mode on iOS/iPadOS.
- v5.3.0October 7, 2019
- Pinch gestures support.
- Basic support for the <picture> HTML tag.
- The default style of the selected thumbnail is now highlighted with an underline.
- If lazy loading is enabled, it now also applies to the medium size additional images.
- Previous/next arrows can be shown on the main image by using mz-show-arrows in the cssClass setting.
- v5.2.10August 15, 2019
- Fix of the vertical scroll issue in mobile Firefox
- Ability to opt out of runtime CSS for medium image
- v5.2.9March 11, 2019
- (Plus version) Addresses an issue with a blurred background when it may not be shown in the latest versions of Chrome browser.
- (Plus version) Fixes an issue on mobile devices where an image disappears after a swipe in the expanded view in case of a single-image gallery.
- v5.2.8January 10, 2019
- Addresses issue where the selector of the main image may not be highlighted by default.
- v5.2.6December 12, 2018
- (Plus version) Addresses issue with fullscreen in Chrome 71.
- Resolves issue where hint doesn’t appear on mobile devices in “magnifier” zoom mode with the enabled lazy zoom.
- Other improvements.
- v5.2.5October 12, 2017
- Zoom opened on click can be now deactivated by both click and moving mouse out of the image.
- v5.2.4June 30, 2017
- Some tweaks to Variable Zoom.
- v5.2.3June 9, 2017
- Fixes and improvements to Variable Zoom.
- v5.2.2March 19, 2017
- Addresses a compatibility issue with CloudFlare lazy-loading images.
- Resolves an issue with the incorrect hint text shown on mobile devices with a small screen when lazyZoom is enabled.
- (Plus version) Fixes an issue with lazyZoom on mobile devices with a small screen where expanded view did not open on the first tap.
- v5.2.1December 19, 2016
- Fixes an issue with the broken lazyZoom that was introduced in v5.1.17.
- v5.2.0December 16, 2016
- (Plus version) Addresses Safari\'s issue that may cause a delay while closing the expanded view.
- (Plus version) Removes bounce effect in animation triggered when the expanded view opens and closes.
- v5.1.17December 12, 2016
- Addresses a possible issue with a blurry magnified image in Chrome.
- Improves magnifier deactivation when mouse pointer moves beyond the image edges.
- Fixes an issue where data-link option of non-primary images was ignored in gallery mode.
- Addresses a potential issue with the animation on zoom activation.
- Fixes an issue in IE9 where thumbnail was shown as a black box until its image is loaded.
- Fixes a style of the loader in IE<10.
- v5.1.16October 14, 2016
- Trigger onZoomReady callback without waiting for the large image if lazyZoom option is enabled.
- v5.1.15October 11, 2016
- Resolves an issue where the preview window does not appear the very first time if lazyZoom is turned on.
- (Plus version) Fixes an issue in MS Edge/IE11 when expanded view does not open if zoomOn parameter was set to \'click\'.
- (Plus version) Addresses an issue with a blurred image in the expanded view on retina screen.
- v5.1.14July 25, 2016
- (Plus version) Addresses a rare issue when the lens could show a wrong image after closing the expanded view.
- v5.1.13June 20, 2016
- Small fixes.
- v5.1.12June 6, 2016
- Fixes an issue where the zoomed image may be stuck on the first appearance if lazyZoom is enabled and cursor is on the small image while loading.
- Other small fixes and tweaks.
- v5.1.11March 14, 2016
- Improves touch screen support in MS Edge / IE 11(10).
- Resolves an issue that requires two clicks for activation in Chrome on Windows 7/8/10 when lazyZoom is enabled.
- (Plus version) Addresses an issue when page may scroll to the top when opening the expanded view.
- v5.1.10February 3, 2016
- (Plus version) Fixes an issue introduced in v5.1.9 where page freeze when opening the expanded view in fullscreen mode on iOS.
- (Plus version) Tweaks to the buttons in the expanded view.
- v5.1.9February 3, 2016
- (Plus version) Addresses possible flickering issues in expanded view in MS Edge browser.
- (Plus version) Fixes a potential issue with image dimensions when entering the expanded view on iPhone.
- (Plus version) Respects the hint "always" option when displaying a hint in the expanded view on mobile.
- (Plus version) Ability to automatically activate zoom upon entering the expanded view on mobile devices (requires explicitly set expandZoomMode to "always" in the options for mobile devices).
- v5.1.7January 29, 2016
- Refinements to the user experience in magnifier mode.
- (Plus version) Fixes an issue with the panning the first image opened in the expanded when the expandZoomOn options is set to "always".
- (Plus version) Fixes an issue in the expanded view when click on the edges of the zoomed image closes the expanded view instead of zooming out the image.
- v5.1.6January 20, 2016
- Fixes an issue with an incorrect text of the hint if lazyLoad option is on.
- v5.1.5January 11, 2016
- (Plus version) Fixes an issue in IE10 when the image disappeared in the expanded view after being zoomed in.
- v5.1.4December 1, 2015
- Minor improvements.
- v5.1.3November 17, 2015
- Small tweaks to CSS.
- v5.1.2November 12, 2015
- Defines icons font inline in the magiczoom.css file to speed up loading and avoid cross-origin issues or issues when "fonts" folder are missing on a server.
- (Plus version) Improves design of the close button.
- (Plus version) Adds .no-expand-thumbnails CSS helper class to hide thumbnails in the expanded view.
- v5.1.1October 29, 2015
- New "smoothing" parameter to turn off smooth zoom movement.
- New predefined "mz-square" CSS class to create magnifier of square shape.
- Improves sensitivity of the panning on touch screen.
- On touch screen devices automatically change zoom trigger from touch to double tap when switching from side to inner zoom and vise versa.
- v5.0.8October 22, 2015
- Disable zoom mode on tablets if zoom position is set to inner and expanded view enabled.
- Fix an issue when image disappears on click in expanded view if zoom is disabled in expanded view.
- v5.0.7October 15, 2015
- Addresses an issue with side zoom in Firefox on Android tablets.
- v5.0.6October 7, 2015
- Small fixes.
- v5.0.5September 30, 2015
- Do not activate zoom if the size of the zoom image less than 20% larger of the original image and the upscaling is disabled.
- v5.0.4September 29, 2015
- Fix issue introduced in v5.0.3 that prevents page scroll on touch-screen.
- Adjust initial magnifier position in Chrome on touch-screen devices.
- v5.0.3September 23, 2015
- Fix issue when context menu appears on a long tap in the stock browser on Android.
- Resolve issue with magnifying glass in the stock browser on Android 4.x.
- v5.0.2September 16, 2015
- Change loader shape to circle.
- Tweaks to buttons CSS to prevent overwriting of their styles by 3rd party CSS.
- Fix issue with image switching on touchscreen devices when Zoom inside FlexSlider.
- Address issue when Zoom stops working if one of its parent element has invalid ID attribute.
- v5.0.1September 8, 2015
- Address conflicts with the Clicky script when it stops switching images and zoom activation on click.
- Other minor fixes.
- v5.0September 3, 2015
Still the best image zoom on hover, since 2006. This new version is our quest for the purest, most beautifully refined experience achievable. Featuring:
- Zoom with magnifying glass.
- Swipe gestures.
- Variable zoom level with mouse wheel.
- Preview mode for instant enlargements.
- Retina image support.
- Automatic or manual start.
- Separate settings for mobile devices.
- Better responsiveness.
- Enhanced user experience with many, many refinements.
- Fully customisable styling with CSS.
- Improved overall performance.
- No jQuery required.
- Built with love and magic.
- v4.5.30January 19, 2015
- Resolve issue in Firefox 35 when the large image may be cut off or blurred.
- v4.5.29August 25, 2014
- Fix for error in IE7.
- v4.5.28August 4, 2014
- Fix issue with the incorrect image size if image is hidden during initialization.
- v4.5.27July 31, 2014
- Fix issue with visibility in IE8.
- Do not prevent swipe over the image when in inactive state.
- v4.5.26July 31, 2014
- Resolve a rare blinking issue when changing images.
- Fix pounce effect.
- v4.5.25July 23, 2014
- New css-class parameter that allows to set a specific CSS class on a zoom window.
- v4.5.24July 14, 2014
- Automatically switch to inner zoom and turn on the click-to-activate option on small touch screens.
- Better compatibility with Bootstrap CSS.
- v4.5.23May 9, 2014
- Fix a rare bouncing issue when switching images.
- v4.5.22April 22, 2014
- Do not automatically scale zoom window on page resize if its initial size is set precisely in pixels.
- v4.5.21April 16, 2014
- Fix potential "jump" issue when switching images.
- v4.5.20February 25, 2014
- Resolves an issue with click-to-activate option in Google Chrome v33.
- v4.5April 15, 2013
- Responsive design - images scale up/down to fit users screen.
- Zoomed image can now be set as a percentage or pixels.
- Option to initialize on click of additional images.
- API methods to show/hide zoom window: zoomIn and zoomOut.
- Callback to track zoom readiness - onready.
- Permit dragging on touch-screens by using click-to-activate.
- v4.0October 11, 2011
Big new features:
- Works on iOS (iPad/iPhone) and Android.
- Hint indicates image is zoomable.
- Drop shadow and glow effects.
- Initialization (download) on hover to save data transfer.
- Zoom alignment option.
- Show titles with inner zoom.
- External source of a title.
- Hide zoom on click.
- CSS class for active selector.
- Optional right-click show menu.
- New API show method.
- Automatically re-position zoom window if it goes beyond page boundaries.
- New pounce effect to switch between multiple images.
- v3.1October 26, 2009
- Dissolve and cross-fade effect.
- Change title position.
- Show entire image on hover.
- Define options once or for each different zoom.
- v3.0September 2, 2009
Massive new features:
- Activate zoom on click.
- Load large image on click.
- Slow-motion zoom.
- Fade in/out effect.
- Reverse opacity effect.
- Custom settings for each image.
- Improved drag-mode (choose initial position, preserve position).
- New API functions.
- Settings wizard to help you customise it.
- v2.2July 9, 2008
- Improved IE support when scrolling.
- v2.1May 26, 2008
- Loading message with AJAX-style animated GIF added while large image is downloading.
- Support for a separate title for each image zoom (when multiple images used).
- v2.0February 14, 2008
- v1.0May 14, 2006