- Joomla 3.x
- Joomla 2.5
- Joomla 1.7
- Joomla 1.6
- Joomla 1.5
Relied upon by Joomla website owners, Magic Zoom has been the professional choice since 2009 for effortless on-hover image zooming and on-click full-screen effects.2006 for gorgeous on-hover image zooming effects.
This official Joomla extension makes it easy to apply these effects to your pages. Even better - the extension gives you auto-caching, image resizing and SEO optimization as part of the dedicated Joomla features.
With free new versions regularly released, your images will always look gorgeous with Magic Zoom.
New versions support
All versions of Joomla are supported (Joomla 3.x, Joomla 2.5, Joomla 1.7, Joomla 1.6, Joomla 1.5). We update our modules as soon as a new version of Joomla is released.
Magic Zoom supports SEO Friendly URLs. Vital for website high ranking in search engines.
Magic Zoom is responsive out of the box. Essential for multi-device adaptation.
Say goodbye to manual configuration. Customize settings instantly using Magic Zoom Settings page.
Magic Zoom requires no jQuery, 3rd party library or framework. Magic Zoom is completely compatible.
Pay once and the Magic Zoom license is yours forever.
- Download the Magic Zoom component for Joomla content (free and fully functional demo version).
- Upload it via your Joomla admin panel Extensions > Extension Manager > Browse File > Click 'Upload & Install'. Component will automatically enable.
To zoom an image, put a small image into your content (either by using TinyMCE image wizard or using mos_image extension). Then link it to your large image with a class of MagicZoom e.g.
<a href="large.jpg" class="MagicZoom"><img src="small.jpg"></a>
- That's all!
- Customize Magic Zoom how you want. Go to Components > Magic Zoom for Joomla
Buy Magic Zoom
To upgrade your free and fully functional trial version of Magic Zoom (which removes the "Trial version" text), buy Magic Zoom and overwrite following file with the same one from your licensed version:
Thanks for trying Magic Zoom on your Joomla site! What did you hope Magic Zoom could do? How can we improve it? Let us know, we're always improving our tools based on customer feedback.
- Delete Magic Zoom code from your content.
- Go to: Extensions > Plugin Manager > Disable plugin.
- Go to: Extensions > Extension Manager > Manage > Add tick in box next Magic Zoom for Joomla > Click 'Uninstall'.
- Magic Zoom is now uninstalled.
Submit your review
Your review has been received and will be posted soon.