- Joomla 3.x
- Joomla 2.5
- Joomla 1.7
- Joomla 1.6
- Joomla 1.5
Show off your images in full detail with our gorgeous lightbox extension for Joomla – Magic Thumb.
Create captivating image lightbox galleries in minutes with Magic Thumb, make them even more eye-catching with a plethora of transition effects.
Image lightbox is one of the most widely used techniques for showcasing Images on Joomla websites. It's fast, intuitive and works equally well on all devices.
If you want to showcase your products with Magic Thumb - get the VirtueMart lightbox extension here.
Configure anything in Magic Thumb, with over 40 customization options, easily controlled by its very own settings page. Magic Thumb is improving the user experience of thousands of websites – Try Magic Thumb for free.
New versions support
All versions of Joomla are supported (Joomla 3.x, Joomla 2.5, Joomla 1.7, Joomla 1.6, Joomla 1.5). We update our modules as soon as a new version of Joomla is released.
Magic Thumb supports SEO Friendly URLs. Vital for website high ranking in search engines.
Magic Thumb is responsive out of the box. Essential for multi-device adaptation.
Say goodbye to manual configuration. Customize settings instantly using Magic Thumb Settings page.
Magic Thumb requires no jQuery, 3rd party library or framework. Magic Thumb is completely compatible.
Pay once and the Magic Thumb license is yours forever.
- Download the Magic Thumb component for Joomla content (free and fully functional demo version).
- Upload it via your Joomla admin panel Extensions > Extension Manager > Browse File > Click 'Upload & Install'. Component will automatically enable.
To zoom an image, put a small image into your content (either by using TinyMCE image wizard or using mos_image extension). Then link it to your large image with a class of MagicThumb e.g.
<a href="large.jpg" class="MagicThumb"><img src="small.jpg"></a>
- That's all!
- Customize Magic Thumb how you want. Go to Components > Magic Thumb for Joomla
Buy Magic Thumb
To upgrade your free and fully functional trial version of Magic Thumb (which removes the "Trial version" text), buy Magic Thumb and overwrite following file with the same one from your licensed version:
Thanks for trying Magic Thumb on your Joomla site! What did you hope Magic Thumb could do? How can we improve it? Let us know, we're always improving our tools based on customer feedback.
- Delete Magic Thumb code from your content.
- Go to: Extensions > Plugin Manager > Disable plugin.
- Go to: Extensions > Extension Manager > Manage > Add tick in box next Magic Thumb for Joomla > Click 'Uninstall'.
- Magic Thumb is now uninstalled.
Submit your review
Your review has been received and will be posted soon.