No coding required.
Use your Magic Zoom extension almost anywhere on your Avactis site.
You can even apply different zoom options to each page.
- Product details page
- Manual install elsewhere
Supported pages & blocks
- Avactis Next
- Avactis 2.x
Relied upon by Avactis store owners, Magic Zoom has been the professional choice since 2006 for gorgeous on-hover image zooming effects.
This official Avactis extension makes it easy to apply these effects to your pages. Even better - the extension gives you auto-caching, image resizing and SEO optimization as part of the dedicated Avactis features.
With free new versions regularly released, your products will always look gorgeous with Magic Zoom.
New versions support
All versions of Avactis are supported (Avactis Next, Avactis 2.x). We update our modules as soon as a new version of Avactis is released.
One click installation
Saves you time. Upload Magic Zoom for Avactis directly to your Admin panel.
Magic Zoom is responsive out of the box. Essential for multi-device adaptation.
Upload large version of product images (approx 800px). Avactis will resize images automatically throughout your website.
Optimize your website. Magic Zoom caches resized images. Which means fewer image downloads.
Control how Magic Zoom initializes & loads images. Choose to activate on page load or on request.
Magic Zoom supports SEO Friendly URLs. Vital for website high ranking in search engines.
Protect your images. Choose the position, opacity & size of your watermark.
Say goodbye to manual configuration. Customize settings instantly using Magic Zoom Settings page.
Magic Zoom requires no jQuery, 3rd party library or framework. Magic Zoom is completely compatible.
Custom themes support
If Magic Zoom doesn't work immediately on your site, email us and we'll add support for your theme (free of charge).
Pay once and the Magic Zoom license is yours forever.
- Download the Avactis extension for Magic Zoom (free and fully functional demo version).
- Unzip the module and upload the magiczoom folder to the root directory of your Avactis website.
- Go to the URL http://your.site.url/magiczoom/ in your browser and follow the instructions (replace your.site.url with your actual URL).
- That's it! Look at your site to see the image zoom.
- Go to http://your.site.url/avactis-system/admin/magiczoom.php and configure Magic Zoom. Here is the full list of options.
Buy Magic Zoom
To upgrade your free and fully functional trial version of Magic Zoom (which removes the "Trial version" text), buy Magic Zoom and overwrite following file with the same one from your licensed version:
Thanks for trying Magic Zoom on your Avactis site! What did you hope Magic Zoom could do? How can we improve it? Let us know, we're always improving our tools based on customer feedback.
- Go to the URL http://your.site.url/magiczoom/ in your browser and click 'Uninstallation' button (replace your.site.url with your actual URL).
- Delete the magiczoom folder from the root directory of your Avactis website.
- Magic Zoom is now uninstalled.
Submit your review
Your review has been received and will be posted soon.
Please contact us with any questions about this Avactis module.
This image zoom module is made for Avactis shopping cart. Use it to zoom into products to see hi-res detail and switch between alternative images of a product. Image zoom is proven to be one of the best ways to improve your images and Magic Zoom™ is the tool that thousands of webmasters trust. A superb user experience, easy to install and customizable just how you want it.
Considered one of the best Avactis modules, so download the free trial now!