No coding required.
Use your Magic 360™ addon almost anywhere on your PrestaShop site.
You can even apply different spin options to each page.
- Product details page
- Manual install elsewhere
Supported pages & blocks
- PrestaShop 1.0 - 1.6.x
Relied upon by PrestaShop store owners, Magic 360™ has been the professional choice since 2010 for stylish spin, zoom & full-screen effects.
This official PrestaShop addon makes it easy to apply these effects to your pages. Even better - the addon gives you auto-caching, image resizing and SEO optimization as part of the dedicated PrestaShop features.
With free new versions regularly released, your products will always look gorgeous with Magic 360™.
Verified by PrestaShop:
Read reviews of Magic 360™ on the official marketplace for PrestaShop addons.
New versions support
All versions of PrestaShop are supported (PrestaShop 1.0 - 1.6.x). We update our modules as soon as a new version of PrestaShop is released.
Magic 360™ is responsive out of the box. Essential for multi-device adaptation.
Optimize your website. Magic 360™ caches resized images. Which means fewer image downloads.
Per page profiles
Enable Magic 360™ on different pages & sections of your PrestaShop store. Even better, customize it differently in each section/page.
Control how Magic 360™ initializes & loads images. Choose to activate on page load or on request.
Multi language support
Change Magic 360™ message & loading text. Engage customers worldwide with the language they love.
Magic 360™ supports SEO Friendly URLs. Vital for website high ranking in search engines.
Say goodbye to manual configuration. Customize settings instantly using Magic 360™ Settings page.
Magic 360™ requires no jQuery, 3rd party library or framework. Magic 360™ is completely compatible.
Custom themes support
If Magic 360™ doesn't work immediately on your site, email us and we'll add support for your theme (free of charge).
Pay once and the Magic 360™ license is yours forever.
Upload large version of product images (approx 800px). PrestaShop will resize images automatically throughout your website.
Does your PrestaShop site have a beautiful implementation of Magic 360?Submit your URL
- Download the PrestaShop module for Magic 360™ (free and fully functional demo version).
- Either upload it via your PrestaShop admin area. Or unzip the file on your computer and FTP the magic360 folder to the /modules/ directory of your store, keeping the file and folder structure intact.
- Activate the module via the Modules menu Modules > Other Modules > Install.
- The demo version is now installed! To create a 360 spin, scroll down...
- To customize Magic 360™ (speed, autospin etc.), go to [Admin panel > Modules > Other Modules > Configure].
To upgrade your version of Magic 360™ (which removes the "Please upgrade" text), buy Magic 360™ and overwrite following file with the same one from your licensed version:
|1 site license||£99||Buy now|
|5 sites license||£349||Buy now|
|10 sites license||£599||Buy now|
|Unlimited license||£1199||Buy now|
|Bundled license||£2499||Buy now|
|Installation service (optional)||£29||Buy now|
- Unrestricted use forever on 1/5/10/Unlimited sites.
- Use any of our 21 extensions for super-easy installation.
- 30 minutes of free technical support.
- 1 year of free upgrades.
- A little bit of Magic :)
- Open the product which you'd like to spin and click 'Magic 360' tab at the top.
- Browse your computer for your set of images and click Upload images. (Depending on your server settings you may have to upload images in batches eg: 01-20 and then 21-36).
- The 'Multi row spin' section at top of the page will automatically appear and update. The 'Number of images on X-axis' shows how many images are in your spin. The 'Number of images on Y-axis' shows if your spin moves up/down. '1' means one row only.
- If your spin has multiple rows, click 'Multi-row spin' and enter the number of columns and rows in Number of images on X-axis and Number of images on Y-axis.
To spin some images and zoom others (like the example above), you can install both Magic 360™ and Magic Zoom Plus™.
- Install the Prestashop module for Magic 360™.
- Install the Prestashop module for Magic Zoom Plus™.
- Create a new product or open an existing one.
- Upload your zoom images via the 'Images' section. Upload your 360 spin images via the 'Magic360' section (screenshot).
I can only upload 20 images at a time
That's how PHP has been configured on your web server. You can ask your web hosting provider to set the max_file_uploads parameter to something greater than the default value 20.
What do I need to create a 360 spin?
A set of photos which show every angle. Your product moves ever so slightly in each photo, to create the 360 effect.
Saved as JPEGs about 800px to 1200px wide will create gorgeous spin, magnify & full-screen effects.
How do I reference my 360 images?Number your images in the order you want them to appear on your web page eg: shoe-01.jpg, shoe-02.jpg, shoe-03.jpg etc.
How many 360 degree images do I need?
You can use any number of photos you want. We recommend using 18, 36 or 72 images to create your 360 degree spin.
36 images is a popular choice as the rotation feels smooth and the images download at an acceptable speed.
Can you shoot my photos for me?We don't photograph products ourselves, but we know plenty of professional photographers who do. A specialist studio can shoot 20-60 products per day on their specialised robotic equipment and it's a lot more affordable than you may think. $50 per product is a rough benchmark for a batch of 10 products. Ask us for a quotation.
Other PrestaShop modules
For help setting up this Prestashop 360 module, contact us.
Once installed, you can change the spin speed, 360 blur, auto-rotate, colors, borders, spin on hover/drag/click and other settings. View the customization options.
If you need 360º photography of your products, we can help you find a professional 360 spin photographer in your country. We have partnerships with studio's in US, UK, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Czech Republic, Norway, India, Phillipines and Australia. Contact us with your requirements to request a 360 photography quotation.
This module was created to spin products in 360 rotation for PrestaShop, the open source ecommerce software.