No coding required.
Use your Magic Slideshow plugin almost anywhere on your Zen Cart site.
You can even apply different slideshow options to each page or block.
- Product details page
- Home page
- New products block
- Specials block
- Featured block
- Manual install elsewhere
Supported pages & blocks
- Zen-Cart 1.5.x series
- Zen-Cart 1.3.x series
Relied upon by Zen Cart store owners, Magic Slideshow has been the professional choice since 2009 for stunning slideshow effects.
This official Zen Cart plugin makes it easy to apply these effects to your pages. Even better - the plugin gives you auto-caching, image resizing and SEO optimization as part of the dedicated Zen Cart features.
With free new versions regularly released, your products will always look gorgeous with Magic Slideshow.
New versions support
All versions of Zen Cart are supported (Zen-Cart 1.5.x series, Zen-Cart 1.3.x series). We update our modules as soon as a new version of Zen Cart is released.
One click installation
Saves you time. Upload Magic Slideshow for Zen Cart directly to your Admin panel.
Magic Slideshow is responsive out of the box. Essential for multi-device adaptation.
Choose position thumbnails appear (left, right, top, bottom). Your choice. Simply click option on Magic Slideshow Settings page.
Optimize your website. Magic Slideshow caches resized images. Which means fewer image downloads.
Per page profiles
Enable Magic Slideshow on different pages & sections of your Zen Cart store. Even better, customize it differently in each section/page.
Control how Magic Slideshow initializes & loads images. Choose to activate on page load or on request.
Multi language support
Change Magic Slideshow message & loading text. Engage customers worldwide with the language they love.
Magic Slideshow supports SEO Friendly URLs. Vital for website high ranking in search engines.
Say goodbye to manual configuration. Customize settings instantly using Magic Slideshow Settings page.
Magic Slideshow requires no jQuery, 3rd party library or framework. Magic Slideshow is completely compatible.
Custom themes support
If Magic Slideshow doesn't work immediately on your site, email us and we'll add support for your theme (free of charge).
Pay once and the Magic Slideshow license is yours forever.
- Download Magic Slideshow for Zen Cart (free and fully functional demo version).
- Unzip the file on your computer and FTP the magicslideshow folder to your Zen Cart directory (on your server), keeping the file and folder structure intact.
- Go to http://www.yoursite.url/magicslideshow/ in your browser > click 'Install' > click 'Continue' (replace yoursite.url with your domain name).
- The demo version is now installed!
- Go to [Admin panel > Magic Toolbox > Magic Slideshow] and configure Magic Slideshow how you want it.
Buy Magic Slideshow
To upgrade your free and fully functional trial version of Magic Slideshow (which removes the "Trial version" text), buy Magic Slideshow and overwrite following file with the same one from your licensed version:
The module lets you add Magic Slideshow to:
To create a slideshow, go to [Admin panel > Magic Toolbox > Magic Slideshow].
Then choose one of these options:
- Use effect for 'Featured products' block
- Use effect for 'Specials' block
- Use effect for 'Whats new' block
- Use effect for product page
Then choose your settings.
Add an amazing slideshow to your homepage in just a couple of clicks:
- Enable Home page Slideshow section.
- Select Upload images and browse your computer for your set of slideshow images.
- Your slideshow is now working!
- To set a specific slideshow size, change Slideshow width (pixels) and Slideshow height (pixels) options.
- Enjoy over 30 slideshow customizations. Try them all and see which works best for your site.
Thanks for trying Magic Slideshow on your Zen Cart site! What did you hope Magic Slideshow could do? How can we improve it? Let us know, we're always improving our tools based on customer feedback.
- Go to http://yoursite.url/magicslideshow/ in your browser and click 'Uninstall' (replace yoursite.url with your domain name).
- Delete the magicslideshow folder from your Zen Cart directory (on your server).
- Magic Slideshow is now uninstalled.
Submit your review
Your review has been received and will be posted soon.