No coding required.
Use your Magic 360 plugin almost anywhere on your Zen Cart site.
You can even apply different spin options to each page.
- Product details page
- Manual install elsewhere
Supported pages & blocks
- Zen-Cart 1.5.x series
- Zen-Cart 1.3.x series
Research conducted by McKinsey (unamo.com) revealed that 70% of buying experiences are based on how the customer feels they're being treated.
Offer your customers full disclosure with products they can view from every angle. This 360 viewer brings products to life thanks to its 360 degree spin, magnify effect for close-up detail and full-screen spin. Customers feel as though they're in the shop touching each item.
What you'll need...
A set of images which move ever so slightly. When merged together, your set of images create a gorgeous 360 rotation. Most leading eCommerce sites use either 18, 36 or 72 photos to create a 360 spin.
The web installer feature has Magic 360 installed on your Zen-Cart store in minutes. Follow the helpful instructions to create a 360 spin on any product page.
We know you'll love this 360 product. Let your customers know you love them too - try Magic 360 now!
New versions support
All versions of Zen Cart are supported (Zen-Cart 1.5.x series, Zen-Cart 1.3.x series). We update our modules as soon as a new version of Zen Cart is released.
One click installation
Saves you time. Upload Magic 360 for Zen Cart directly to your Admin panel.
Magic 360 is responsive out of the box. Essential for multi-device adaptation.
Optimize your website. Magic 360 caches resized images. Which means fewer image downloads.
Per page profiles
Enable Magic 360 on different pages & sections of your Zen Cart store. Even better, customize it differently in each section/page.
Control how Magic 360 initializes & loads images. Choose to activate on page load or on request.
Multi language support
Change Magic 360 message & loading text. Engage customers worldwide with the language they love.
Magic 360 supports SEO Friendly URLs. Vital for website high ranking in search engines.
Say goodbye to manual configuration. Customize settings instantly using Magic 360 Settings page.
Magic 360 requires no jQuery, 3rd party library or framework. Magic 360 is completely compatible.
Custom themes support
If Magic 360 doesn't work immediately on your site, email us and we'll add support for your theme (free of charge).
Pay once and the Magic 360 license is yours forever.
- Download Magic 360 for Zen Cart (free and fully functional demo version).
- Unzip the file on your computer and FTP the magic360 folder to your Zen Cart directory (on your server), keeping the file and folder structure intact.
- Go to http://www.yoursite.url/magic360/ in your browser > click 'Install' > click 'Continue' (replace yoursite.url with your domain name).
- The demo version is now installed!
- Go to [Admin panel > Magic Toolbox > Magic 360] and configure Magic 360 how you want it.
Buy Magic 360
To upgrade your free and fully functional trial version of Magic 360 (which removes the "Trial version" text), buy Magic 360 and overwrite following file with the same one from your licensed version:
- Create product in Admin Panel. Upload image to appear on Category page.
- Go to: Magic Toolbox > Magic 360 images.
Select product images will be uploaded to:
Category - select category your product appears. screenshot
Product - select product images will be uploaded. screenshot
- Click Upload images and browse your computer for your set of images. (Depending on your server settings you may have to upload images in batches eg: 01-20 and then 21-36).
- The 'Multi row spin' section at top of the page will automatically appear and update. The 'Number of images on X-axis' shows how many images are in your spin. The 'Number of images on Y-axis' shows if your spin moves up/down. '1' means one row only.
- If your spin has multiple rows, click 'Multi-row spin' and enter the number of columns and rows in 'Number of images on X-axis' and 'Number of images on Y-axis'.
To spin some images and zoom others (like the example above), you can install both Magic 360 and Magic Zoom Plus.
- Install the Zen Cart module for Magic 360.
- Install the Zen Cart module for Magic Zoom Plus.
- Create a new product or open an existing one.
- Upload your 360 spin images via Upload images and browse your computer for your set of images.
Upload your zoom images.
If you use the following folders to upload product images, please continue to do so:
images / dvd
images / medium
images / large
This example will use the 'images / dvd' folder only.
The filenames of your large images (we recommend 800px height for each image but you can use any size) should be in a sequence ending in -01.jpg, -02.jpg etc. like so:
Upload all the large images to 'images / dvd' folder on your server. (NB: Zen Cart will automatically create a smaller version of your images to fit your Product and use your original large images for the zoom and enlarge effects).
Go to Admin panel > Catalogue > Categories/Products > [Your product]. Scroll down to the product image section and click 'Browse'. Upload a small image of your product (to appear on the Category page). The image name must be the same prefix as your large zoom images, in this example it would be:
- screenshot Under Upload to directory, select "dvd" from the drop down menu.
- Under Overwrite Existing Image on Server? select "no".
- Click 'Preview'.
- Click 'Update'.
- That's it! Your small image will now appear on the Category page. Your large images will appear as zoom and enlarge features on your Product page.
Thanks for trying Magic 360 on your Zen Cart site! What did you hope Magic 360 could do? How can we improve it? Let us know, we're always improving our tools based on customer feedback.
- Go to http://yoursite.url/magic360/ in your browser and click 'Uninstall' (replace yoursite.url with your domain name).
- Delete the magic360 folder from your Zen Cart directory (on your server).
- Magic 360 is now uninstalled.
Is Magic Zoom Plus included in the Magic 360 license or is it purchased separately?Magic Zoom Plus should be purchased separately. You should use it if you want to combine both regular product images and spin on the same product details page.
Submit your review
Your review has been received and will be posted soon.
Other Zen Cart plugins
For each product you want to spin in 360 degree view, you need a set of 18 or 36 photos. Each set of photos should be shot on a turntable, with each shot equally spaced when rotating. You can display photos in either 360-degree spin (left/right), 3D spin (up/down/left/right) or with the Martini effect (one horizontal axis, one vertical axis) like the blue running shoe above.
If you don't already have photos, tell us what your products are and we can get quotations for professional 360 product photography for you.