- Product details page
- Category page
- New products page
- All products page
- Search page
- New products block
- Specials block
- Featured block
- Manual install elsewhere
Use it anywhere!
Features you'll love...
- SEO friendly
- Image caching
- Easy to customise
- Auto image resizing
- Scrollable thumbnails
- Supports all templates
- Watermarked images
- On-demand loading
- Regularly updated
- jQuery compatible
- One-off payment
- Zen-Cart 1.5.x series
- Zen-Cart 1.3.x series
Surprise customers with 2 of the best image zoom effects for online stores!
Image zoom and lightbox are both highly rated by customers. Why? According to studies, 61% of people think that an image zoom is the most important feature on product pages. (source)
Which is exactly what our Magic Zoom Plus Zen Cart plugin does. Simply hover to zoom & click to enlarge product images to full-screen.
Magic Zoom Plus works perfectly on all major web browsers and handheld devices, so that you can be sure your customers can make a purchase anywhere, anytime with the Zen Cart zoom & lightbox plugin.
- Download Magic Zoom Plus for Zen Cart (free and fully functional demo version).
- Unzip the file on your computer and FTP the magiczoomplus folder to your Zen Cart directory (on your server), keeping the file and folder structure intact.
- Go to http://www.yoursite.url/magiczoomplus/ in your browser > click 'Install' > click 'Continue' (replace yoursite.url with your domain name).
- The demo version is now installed!
- Go to [Admin panel > Magic Toolbox > Magic Zoom Plus] and configure Magic Zoom Plus how you want it.
- Activate Magic Scroll to enjoy organised thumbnails on your product page: Admin panel > Magic Toolbox > Magic Zoom Plus > Use Magic Scroll for thumbnails > Change to 'Yes' > Save changes.
- Buy Magic Zoom Plus To upgrade your free and fully functional trial version of Magic Zoom Plus (which removes the "Trial version" text), buy Magic Zoom Plus and overwrite following file with the same one from your licensed version:
You can change the language of the message and loading text like so:
Copy the file:
to the folder:
Open the copied file and paste your translation into the quotes, i.e.:
//Message under images
define('MAGICTOOLBOX_MESSAGE_UNDER_IMAGES', 'Put your translation here.');
//Loading message text
define('MAGICTOOLBOX_LOADING_MESSAGE', 'Put your translation here.');
- Repeat these steps for each language you wish to change.
Swapping between many images is already a standard feature in Magic Zoom Plus. But if you have lots of images, the page can look complicated.
Make your thumbnails look slick and organised with Magic Scroll for Zen Cart. It neatly contains the images adds arrows to slide between them. Example:
- Simply activate Magic Scroll on the Magic Zoom Plus options page.
- To remove the "Please upgrade" text, buy a license and overwrite the /includes/templates/YOUR-TEMPLATE-NAME/jscript/magicscroll.js file with that from your licensed version.
To zoom some images and spin others on your product page (like the example above), you can install both Magic Zoom Plus and Magic 360.
- Install the Zen Cart module for Magic Zoom Plus.
- Install the Zen Cart module for Magic 360.
- Create a new product or open an existing one.
- Upload your 360 spin images via Upload images and browse your computer for your set of images.
Upload your zoom images.
If you use the following folders to upload product images, please continue to do so:
images / dvd
images / medium
images / large
This example will use the 'images / dvd' folder only.
The filenames of your large images (we recommend 800px height for each image but you can use any size) should be in a sequence ending in -01.jpg, -02.jpg etc. like so:
Upload all the large images to 'images / dvd' folder on your server. (NB: Zen Cart will automatically create a smaller version of your images to fit your Product and use your original large images for the zoom and enlarge effects).
Go to Admin panel > Catalogue > Categories/Products > [Your product]. Scroll down to the product image section and click 'Browse'. Upload a small image of your product (to appear on the Category page). The image name must be the same prefix as your large zoom images, in this example it would be:
- screenshot Under Upload to directory, select "dvd" from the drop down menu.
- Under Overwrite Existing Image on Server? select "no".
- Click 'Preview'.
- Click 'Update'.
- That's it! Your small image will now appear on the Category page. Your large images will appear as zoom and enlarge features on your Product page.
Do your products come in different colours or styles?
Magic Zoom Plus supports Zen Cart product attributes out of the box.
Configure products so each attribute has its own zoomable image.
Using attributes keeps your page clutter free, at the same time displaying all your wares.
Thanks for trying Magic Zoom Plus on your Zen Cart site! What did you hope Magic Zoom Plus could do? How can we improve it? Let us know, we're always improving our tools based on customer feedback.
- Go to http://yoursite.url/magiczoomplus/ in your browser and click 'Uninstall' (replace yoursite.url with your domain name).
- Delete the magiczoomplus folder from your Zen Cart directory (on your server).
- Magic Zoom Plus is now uninstalled.
RJ Spomer, tissue-box-covers.com
Submit your review
Your review has been received and will be posted soon.
Other Zen Cart plugins
This module was created to improve the image zoom capability of Zen Cart, the shopping cart platform.