No coding required.
Use your Magic Slideshow extension almost anywhere on your Magento site.
You can even apply different slideshow options to each page or block.
- Product details page
- Home page
- Recently viewed products
- Manual install elsewhere
Supported pages & blocks
- Multiple images (uploaded with the default Magento image manager)
- Multi-language (different locales)
- Different configs for different themes
- Show additional selectors on category page
- Magento image clipped can be ignored
- Native Magento watermarks
- Can be used with other our Magento modules
- Magento Enterprise: 1.11.x - 1.14.x
- Magento Community: 1.4.x - 1.9.x
Relied upon by Magento store owners, Magic Slideshow has been the professional choice since 2009 for stunning slideshow effects.
This official Magento extension makes it easy to apply these effects to your pages. Even better - the extension gives you auto-caching, image resizing and SEO optimization as part of the dedicated Magento features.
With free new versions regularly released, your products will always look gorgeous with Magic Slideshow.
New versions support
All versions of Magento are supported (Magento Enterprise: 1.11.x - 1.14.x, Magento Community: 1.4.x - 1.9.x). We update our modules as soon as a new version of Magento is released.
One click installation
Saves you time. Upload Magic Slideshow for Magento directly to your Admin panel.
Choose position thumbnails appear (left, right, top, bottom). Your choice. Simply click option on Magic Slideshow Settings page.
Magic Slideshow is responsive out of the box. Essential for multi-device adaptation.
Upload large version of product images (approx 800px). Magento will resize images automatically throughout your website.
Optimize your website. Magic Slideshow caches resized images. Which means fewer image downloads.
Per page profiles
Enable Magic Slideshow on different pages & sections of your Magento store. Even better, customize it differently in each section/page.
Control how Magic Slideshow initializes & loads images. Choose to activate on page load or on request.
Multi language support
Change Magic Slideshow message & loading text. Engage customers worldwide with the language they love.
Magic Slideshow supports SEO Friendly URLs. Vital for website high ranking in search engines.
Protect your images. Choose the position, opacity & size of your watermark.
Say goodbye to manual configuration. Customize settings instantly using Magic Slideshow Settings page.
Magic Slideshow requires no jQuery, 3rd party library or framework. Magic Slideshow is completely compatible.
Custom themes support
If Magic Slideshow doesn't work immediately on your site, email us and we'll add support for your theme (free of charge).
Pay once and the Magic Slideshow license is yours forever.
Does your Magento site have a beautiful implementation of Magic Slideshow?Submit your URL
- Download Magic Slideshow for Magento (free and fully functional demo version).
- Unzip the file on your computer and FTP the magicslideshow folder to your Magento directory (on your server), keeping the file and folder structure intact.
- If you use Magento Compiler, disable it System > Tools > Compilation > Disable.
- Go to http://www.yoursite.url/magicslideshow/ in your browser > click 'Install' (replace yoursite.url with your domain name).
- If you use Magento Compiler, click 'Run Compilation Process'.
- Go to System > Cache Management > Select All and refresh the cache.
- The demo version is now installed!
- Customize the Magic Slideshow extension through the Magic Toolbox > Magic Slideshow settings > Default settings menu in your Magento admin panel.
- Magic Slideshow can be enabled on any page or section you choose.
|1 site license||£25||Buy now|
|5 sites license||£75||Buy now|
|10 sites license||£125||Buy now|
|Unlimited license||£199||Buy now|
|Bundled license||£599||Buy now|
|Installation service (optional)||£29||Buy now|
- Unrestricted use forever on 1/5/10/Unlimited sites.
- Use any of our 20 extensions for super-easy installation.
- 30 minutes of free technical support.
- 1 year of free upgrades.
- A little bit of Magic :)
- Go to your admin panel > Magic Toolbox > Magic Slideshow.
- In the Homepage or custom block page, choose the images for your slideshow and click 'Upload files'.
- Save all changes.
- The slideshow will now display on your home page, before the main content area.
app/design/frontend/[your_interface]/[your_theme]/layout/magicslideshow.xmland alter this block:
<reference name="content">...</reference>in this section of the file:
- On the Magic Slideshow extension settings page, set the 'Include headers on all pages' parameter to 'Yes' (under the General settings tab).
- Go to your admin panel > CMS > Pages. Add a new page or select an existing page, e.g 'Home page'.
- On the 'Content' tab click on the 'Show/Hide Editor' button to disable the editor.
- Insert a slideshow anywhere in the code by adding a div with a class of MagicSlideshow and all your sliding images inside. The HTML will look something like this:
<div class="MagicSlideshow"> <img src="example1.jpg"/> <img src="example2.jpg"/> <img src="example3.jpg"/> <img src="example4.jpg"/> </div>
- Click 'Save Page'.
- Click 'Preview' to see your slideshow in action!
- See these detailed instructions for changing the options of your slideshow - thumbnails, headings, text, arrows etc.
- Find the locale folder for the language you wish to change e.g. /app/locale/en_US.
- Open the file Mage_Api.csv into the editor and insert these lines at the and of the file:
"MagicSlideshow_Message","Write your message here"
- Continue these steps for each locale you wish to change.
Submit your review
Your review has been received and will be posted soon.
Other Magento extensions
An alternative to this Magento module is Magic Scroll, which can slide many images at one time. It is perfect for organising product images, showing off your bestsellers, new arrivals, latest news and related products.
You can set your slideshow to fade from one image to the next and change the fading time and fading slideshow duration. For more examples, please try the Magic Slideshow™ examples page.