- Wordpress 4.x
- Wordpress 3.x
- Wordpress 2.x
Relied upon by WordPress website owners, Magic Slideshow has been the professional choice since 2009 for effortless on-hover image zooming and on-click full-screen effects.2009 for stunning slideshow effects.
This official WordPress plugin makes it easy to apply these effects to your pages. Even better - the plugin gives you auto-caching, image resizing and SEO optimization as part of the dedicated WordPress features.
With free new versions regularly released, your images will always look gorgeous with Magic Slideshow.
New versions support
All versions of WordPress are supported (Wordpress 4.x, Wordpress 3.x, Wordpress 2.x). We update our modules as soon as a new version of WordPress is released.
Magic Slideshow supports SEO Friendly URLs. Vital for website high ranking in search engines.
Magic Slideshow is responsive out of the box. Essential for multi-device adaptation.
Say goodbye to manual configuration. Customize settings instantly using Magic Slideshow Settings page.
Magic Slideshow requires no jQuery, 3rd party library or framework. Magic Slideshow is completely compatible.
Custom themes support
If Magic Slideshow doesn't work immediately on your site, email us and we'll add support for your theme (free of charge).
Pay once and the Magic Slideshow license is yours forever.
- Download the Magic Slideshow plugin for WordPress (free and fully functional demo version).
- Either upload it via your WordPress admin area. Or unzip the file on your computer and upload the magicslideshow folder via FTP to /wp-content/plugins/, keeping the file and folder structure intact.
- Activate the plugin in the 'Plugins' menu of WordPress.
The demo version is now installed! To add slideshows to any page or post, create a shortcode. See detailed steps below.
Buy Magic Slideshow
To upgrade your free and fully functional trial version of Magic Slideshow (which removes the "Trial version" text), buy Magic Slideshow and overwrite following file with the same one from your licensed version:
Thanks to Magic Slideshow's shortcode functionality, slideshows can be inserted on any page or post of your WordPress website. Slideshows can include images, videos, text, buttons & shapes. To add Magic Slideshow with no coding whatsoever, simply choose where you want your slideshow to go.
- Click Magic Slideshow > Shortcodes.
- Click + button.
- Create an image slideshow, video slideshow - any slideshow you want. Include images, videos, text, buttons & shapes.
- Click Save.
- New slideshow will be given a generic name. To change this to a specific name, double click slideshow name to rename.
- Open a post or page in WordPress > Place cursor where you want to insert slideshow.
- Click Magic Slideshow icon > Select name of slideshow you want to insert.
- Magic Slideshow shortcode will appear on your page.
- Preview page to see slideshow working on web page.
- Create and add as many slideshows to your WordPress site. Enjoy!
Thanks for trying Magic Slideshow on your WordPress site! What did you hope Magic Slideshow could do? How can we improve it? Let us know, we're always improving our tools based on customer feedback.
- Delete Magic Slideshow code from your content.
- Go to the Plugins menu of WordPress > 'Magic Slideshow for WordPress' plugin > Click 'Deactivate'.
- Once page has refreshed, go back to 'Magic Slideshow for WordPress' plugin > Click 'Delete' > Click 'Yes, delete these files'.
- Magic Slideshow is now uninstalled.
Submit your review
Your review has been received and will be posted soon.