- Wordpress 4.x
- Wordpress 3.x
- Wordpress 2.x
Relied upon by WordPress website owners, Magic Slideshow has been the professional choice since 2009 for effortless on-hover image zooming and on-click full-screen effects.2009 for stunning slideshow effects.
This official WordPress plugin makes it easy to apply these effects to your pages. Even better - the plugin gives you auto-caching, image resizing and SEO optimization as part of the dedicated WordPress features.
With free new versions regularly released, your images will always look gorgeous with Magic Slideshow.
New versions support
All versions of WordPress are supported (Wordpress 4.x, Wordpress 3.x, Wordpress 2.x). We update our modules as soon as a new version of WordPress is released.
Magic Slideshow supports SEO Friendly URLs. Vital for website high ranking in search engines.
Magic Slideshow is responsive out of the box. Essential for multi-device adaptation.
Say goodbye to manual configuration. Customize settings instantly using Magic Slideshow Settings page.
Magic Slideshow requires no jQuery, 3rd party library or framework. Magic Slideshow is completely compatible.
Custom themes support
If Magic Slideshow doesn't work immediately on your site, email us and we'll add support for your theme (free of charge).
Pay once and the Magic Slideshow license is yours forever.
- Download the Magic Slideshow plugin for WordPress (free and fully functional demo version).
- Either upload it via your WordPress admin area. Or unzip the file on your computer and upload the magicslideshow folder via FTP to /wp-content/plugins/, keeping the file and folder structure intact.
- Activate the plugin in the 'Plugins' menu of WordPress.
- All Magic Slideshow settings are described here.
Buy Magic Slideshow
To upgrade your free and fully functional trial version of Magic Slideshow (which removes the "Trial version" text), buy Magic Slideshow and overwrite following file with the same one from your licensed version:
Learn how to setup a slideshow - watch this short video tutorial:
- Open your WordPress post and click the Add media icon.
- Click the Create Gallery link.
- Upload your images if you need to.
- Choose the images you want in your slideshow.
- Each item can link to a URL. Simply add a URL to the 'Description' field.
- Click the Create new gallery button.
- Then click the Insert Gallery button.
- You've now created your slideshow of images. Preview your page!
You can specify custom Magic Slideshow parameters directly in the gallery shortcode:
[gallery link="file" ids="49,48,36,32,100,101,99,98,97,96,58,57" ms-fullscreen="false" ms-selectors="top"]
Thanks for trying Magic Slideshow on your WordPress site! What did you hope Magic Slideshow could do? How can we improve it? Let us know, we're always improving our tools based on customer feedback.
- Delete Magic Slideshow code from your content.
- Go to the Plugins menu of WordPress > 'Magic Slideshow for WordPress' plugin > Click 'Deactivate'.
- Once page has refreshed, go back to 'Magic Slideshow for WordPress' plugin > Click 'Delete' > Click 'Yes, delete these files'.
- Magic Slideshow is now uninstalled.
Submit your review
Your review has been received and will be posted soon.