- Wordpress 4.x
- Wordpress 3.x
- Wordpress 2.x
WordPress is phenomenal. But its images are not. Magic Zoom Plus fixes that.
The best WordPress image zoom plugin - without doubt - Magic Zoom Plus has every image zoom effect you'll ever need. Internal image zoom; side zoom; magnifier; lightbox and full-screen enlarge. It's fast, smooth, responsive and feels as gorgeous on mobile devices as it does on the desktop.
Expertly refined over 8 years and used on more than 1,000 WordPress sites, whatever image effect you were hoping for, this responsive image zoom plugin will even exceed your expectations.
Guaranteed to work on every WordPress theme and every WordPress version into the future, its your dependable image zoom solution for all WordPress pages, posts and ecommerce stores. WooCommerce is fully supported and a particular favourite for online retailers.
New versions support
All versions of WordPress are supported (Wordpress 4.x, Wordpress 3.x, Wordpress 2.x). We update our modules as soon as a new version of WordPress is released.
Magic Zoom Plus supports SEO Friendly URLs. Vital for website high ranking in search engines.
Magic Zoom Plus is responsive out of the box. Essential for multi-device adaptation.
Say goodbye to manual configuration. Customize settings instantly using Magic Zoom Plus Settings page.
Magic Zoom Plus requires no jQuery, 3rd party library or framework. Magic Zoom Plus is completely compatible.
Custom themes support
If Magic Zoom Plus doesn't work immediately on your site, email us and we'll add support for your theme (free of charge).
Pay once and the Magic Zoom Plus license is yours forever.
- Download the Magic Zoom Plus plugin for WordPress (free and fully functional demo version).
- Either upload it via your WordPress admin area. Or unzip the file on your computer and upload the magiczoomplus folder via FTP to /wp-content/plugins/, keeping the file and folder structure intact.
- Activate the plugin in the 'Plugins' menu of WordPress.
The demo version is now installed! To add zooming to any image, create a shortcode. See detailed steps below.
Buy Magic Zoom Plus
To upgrade your free and fully functional trial version of Magic Zoom Plus (which removes the "Trial version" text), buy Magic Zoom Plus and overwrite following file with the same one from your licensed version:
Thanks to Magic Zoom Plus's shortcode, adding zoom & enlarge effects to your WordPress images is effortless:
Thanks to Magic Zoom Plus's shortcode functionality, image zooms can be inserted easily on any page or post of your WordPress website. To add Magic Zoom Plus with no coding whatsoever, simply choose where you want your zoom effect to go.
- Click Magic Zoom Plus > Shortcodes.
- Click Add shortcode.
- Enter Name > Go to: Main image and/or Gallery images sections > Upload your main image and gallery images. (If you only want to show gallery images, ignore 'Main image' section).
- Click Save and close.
- Open a post or page in WordPress > Place cursor where you want to insert image zoom.
- Click Magic Zoom Plus icon > Select name of image zoom you want to insert.
- Magic Zoom Plus shortcode will appear on your page.
- Preview page to see zoom working on web page.
- Create and add as many image zooms to your WordPress site. Enjoy!
Customize all zooms together or separately. The choice is yours!
Customize all zooms throughout your WordPress website in a couple of clicks:
Go to: Plugins > Magic Zoom Plus > Settings.
Each zoom can be customized individually directly in the shortcode:
Go to: Magic Zoom Plus > Shortcodes > [your shortcode] > Click 'Use custom settings' > Click 'locked icon' > Select new setting > Save changes.
Thanks for trying Magic Zoom Plus on your WordPress site! What did you hope Magic Zoom Plus could do? How can we improve it? Let us know, we're always improving our tools based on customer feedback.
- Delete Magic Zoom Plus code from your content.
- Go to the Plugins menu of WordPress > 'Magic Zoom Plus for WordPress' plugin > Click 'Deactivate'.
- Once page has refreshed, go back to 'Magic Zoom Plus for WordPress' plugin > Click 'Delete' > Click 'Yes, delete these files'.
- Magic Zoom Plus is now uninstalled.
Always there when needed.
We now have almost all their products and would not look anywhere else. 5*
Daniel James, domgoorshop.com
Craig Paterson, charlespoulsendrawing.co.uk
Submit your review
Your review has been received and will be posted soon.
Other WordPress plugins
This plugin was built for WordPress to add image zooming to blog posts and pages.