SOME OF THE WORLD’S MOST RESPECTED BRANDS TRUST MAGIC TOOLBOX
Will recommend this tool to anybody and hope that my competition won't find it. Björn Mayer, servusapotheke.at
Polished. Fast. Didnt spew errors when debug enabled. what more could anyone want?Steve Bliss
The template I am using needed some code changes to work right. They made the changes really fast and got me up and running. I highly recommend this app!!!.Roy Kastning, appleshedgifts.com
The most powerful WordPress product image zoom available
- Wordpress 5.x
- Wordpress 4.x
- Wordpress 3.x
- Wordpress 2.x
Works on these pages
WordPress is phenomenal. But its images are not. Magic Zoom Plus fixes that.
The best WordPress image zoom plugin - without doubt - Magic Zoom Plus has every image zoom effect you'll ever need. Internal image zoom; side zoom; magnifier; lightbox and full-screen enlarge. It's fast, smooth, responsive and feels as gorgeous on mobile devices as it does on the desktop.
Expertly refined over 8 years and used on more than 1,000 WordPress sites, whatever image effect you were hoping for, this responsive image zoom plugin will even exceed your expectations.
Guaranteed to work on every WordPress theme and every WordPress version into the future, it's your dependable image zoom solution for all WordPress pages, posts and ecommerce stores. WooCommerce is fully supported and a particular favourite for online retailers.
- 1 site
- Unlimited usage on 1 website
- Perfect for webstore owners
- 5 sites
- Unlimited usage on 5 sites
- Perfect for freelancers
- 10 sites
- Unlimited usage on 10 sites
- Perfect for small agencies
- Unlimited use on unlimited sites
- For big agencies and enterprise
"I've been using magictoolbox code almost from the beginning. It is well done, imaginative, and compact. I've tried plenty of other image handlers but none are as good a value as these and I highly recommend them."
Wayne Eskridge, lightingshowroom.com
We've got you covered
Money back guarantee
30-day money back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied.
30 minutes free technical support for all customers. You can buy extra support if you need.
Download your product immediately after payment. Pay by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer.
Enjoy 12 months of free updates. After that, new versions are available at 50% discount.
Now, i am redeveloping the site on a new platform, and am using the Wordpress Plugin.
Had some initial issues with the licensing for the new version and getting it working, but Igor from support was great in getting this resolved very promptly.
The product is even better now, and support is still as good - would definitely recommend.
Alastair Strang, colinwaltonart.com
Ron Myhr, gesneriads.info
Always there when needed.
We now have almost all their products and would not look anywhere else. 5*
Daniel James, domgoorshop.com
Submit your review
Your review has been received and will be posted soon.
- Download the Magic Zoom Plus plugin for WordPress (free and fully functional demo version).
- Either upload it via your WordPress admin area. Or unzip the file on your computer and upload the magiczoomplus folder via FTP to /wp-content/plugins/, keeping the file and folder structure intact.
- Activate the plugin in the 'Plugins' menu of WordPress.
The demo version is now installed! To add zooming to any image, create a shortcode. See detailed steps below.
- Buy Magic Zoom Plus To upgrade your free and fully functional trial version of Magic Zoom Plus (which removes the "Trial version" text), buy Magic Zoom Plus and overwrite following file with the same one from your licensed version:
Thanks to Magic Zoom Plus's shortcode, adding zoom & enlarge effects to your WordPress images is effortless:
Thanks to Magic Zoom Plus's shortcode functionality, image zooms can be inserted easily on any page or post of your WordPress website. To add Magic Zoom Plus with no coding whatsoever, simply choose where you want your zoom effect to go.
- Click Magic Zoom Plus > Shortcodes.
- Click Add shortcode.
- Enter Name > Go to: Main image and/or Gallery images sections > Upload your main image and gallery images. (If you only want to show gallery images, ignore 'Main image' section).
- Click Save and close.
- Open a post or page in WordPress > Place cursor where you want to insert image zoom.
- Click Magic Zoom Plus icon > Select name of image zoom you want to insert.
- Magic Zoom Plus shortcode will appear on your page.
- Preview page to see zoom working on web page.
- Create and add as many image zooms to your WordPress site. Enjoy!
Customize all zooms together or separately. The choice is yours!
- Customize all zooms throughout your WordPress website in a couple of clicks:
Go to: Plugins > Magic Zoom Plus > Settings.
- Each zoom can be customized individually directly in the shortcode:
Go to: Magic Zoom Plus > Shortcodes > [your shortcode] > Click 'Use custom settings' > Click 'locked icon' > Select new setting > Save changes.
WordPress users now receive 2 tools in 1: image zoom & video!
Including videos as part of your image gallery has never been easier!
- Make sure Magic Zoom Plus is installed on your WordPress site.
- Open existing shortcode or create a new one.
- Go to 'Gallery images' section > Click 'Add video' button.
- Enter YouTube or Vimeo video url > Click 'Add' > Save change.
- Refresh web page or insert shortcode into page/post > Video(s) appear as thumbnails on WordPress page.
- That's it!
Thanks for trying Magic Zoom Plus on your WordPress site! What did you hope Magic Zoom Plus could do? How can we improve it? Let us know, we're always improving our tools based on customer feedback.
- Delete Magic Zoom Plus code from your content.
- Go to the Plugins menu of WordPress > 'Magic Zoom Plus for WordPress' plugin > Click 'Deactivate'.
- Once page has refreshed, go back to 'Magic Zoom Plus for WordPress' plugin > Click 'Delete' > Click 'Yes, delete these files'.
- Magic Zoom Plus is now uninstalled.