SOME OF THE WORLD’S MOST RESPECTED BRANDS TRUST MAGIC TOOLBOX
Will recommend this tool to anybody and hope that my competition won't find it. Björn Mayer, servusapotheke.at
Polished. Fast. Didnt spew errors when debug enabled. what more could anyone want?Steve Bliss
The template I am using needed some code changes to work right. They made the changes really fast and got me up and running. I highly recommend this app!!!.Roy Kastning, appleshedgifts.com
The most powerful WooCommerce product image zoom available
- WooCommerce 4.x
- WooCommerce 3.x
- WooCommerce 2.x
- WooCommerce 1.x
Works on these pages
The best image zoom for WooCommerce by far! As well as smoothly zooming your images on hover, this must-have WooCommerce plugin will also enlarge your images on click. The stunning full-screen view is a real winner with shoppers.
Magic Zoom Plus automatically generates the background images for full-screen mode, try it yourself, it's very captivating!
Our image zoom WooCommerce plugin works flawlessly on all devices and browsers. We've been refining it for the last 9 years and not planning to stop anytime soon.
You're not limited to images with Magic Zoom Plus. Use videos too! It's a known fact that people who watch a product video are much more likely to make a purchase (100+% more likely in some cases), than those who didn't.
We guarantee you’ll love this WooCommerce plugin so much that there’s a free trial and 30 day moneyback guarantee.
Your products deserve the best image experience - download this image zoom plugin now and within minutes your WooCommerce product images will look better than ever.
"I've been using magictoolbox code almost from the beginning. It is well done, imaginative, and compact. I've tried plenty of other image handlers but none are as good a value as these and I highly recommend them."
Wayne Eskridge, lightingshowroom.com
We've got you covered
Money back guarantee
30-day money back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied.
30 minutes free technical support for all customers. You can buy extra support if you need.
Download your product immediately after payment. Pay by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer.
Enjoy 12 months of free updates. After that, new versions are available at 80% discount.
Alex Karras, tzambaspiti.gr
Recommend it to anyone who needs.
One very happy customer!
Steve Roberts, Old Map Company
I will definitely recommend your great tool to my customers.
Submit your review
Your review has been received and will be posted soon.
- Download the Magic Zoom Plus plugin for use with WooCommerce WordPress plugin (free and fully functional demo version).
(If you don't use the WooCommerce plugin, please use our standard WordPress plugin for content.)
- Upload the zip file via your WordPress admin area.
- Activate Magic Zoom Plus plugin for WooCommerce in the Plugins menu of WordPress.
- The demo version is now installed!
- Customize the Magic Zoom Plus plugin how you wish via Dashboard > Plugins > Magic Zoom Plus for WooCommerce > Settings.
- Magic Zoom Plus can be enabled on Product & Category pages.
- Activate Magic Scroll to enjoy organised thumbnails on your product page: Plugins > Magic Zoom Plus for WooCommerce > Settings > 'Product page' tab > Scroll thumbnails > Select 'Tick' > Save changes.
- A popular feature is to display product images & video. Do this via: WooCommerce > [Your product] > 'Product videos' tab > Enter your video url(s) > Save change.
- Buy Magic Zoom Plus To upgrade your free and fully functional trial version of Magic Zoom Plus (which removes the "Trial version" text), buy Magic Zoom Plus and overwrite following file with the same one from your licensed version:
Swapping between many images is already a standard feature in Magic Zoom Plus. But if you have lots of images, the page can look complicated.
Make your thumbnails look slick and organised with Magic Scroll for WooCommerce. It neatly contains the images adds arrows to slide between them. Example:
- Simply activate Magic Scroll on the Magic Zoom Plus options page.
- To remove the "Please upgrade" text, buy a license and overwrite the wp-content/plugins/mod_woocommerce_magiczoomplus/magiczoomplus-woocommerce/core/magicscroll.js file with that from your licensed version.
WooCommerce users now receive 2 tools in 1: image zoom & video!
Product videos offer potential customers a clear demonstration of any product. Conveying an incredible amount of information very quickly. Videos are proven to increase likelihood to buy, spend longer on your site and spend more per order.
It's time to stand out from the competition and turn potential customers into actual customers.
- Make sure Magic Zoom Plus is installed on your WooCommerce store.
- Open an existing product or create a new one.
- Scroll down to 'Product videos' tab > Enter video url(s) > Save change.
- Refresh web page > Video(s) appear as thumbnails on product page.
- That's it!
To spin some images and zoom others (like the example above), you can install both Magic Zoom Plus and Magic 360.
- Install the WooCommerce module for Magic Zoom Plus.
- Install the WooCommerce module for Magic 360.
- Create a new product or open an existing one.
- Upload your zoom images via the 'Images' section. Upload your 360 spin images via the 'Magic360' section.
Do your products come in different colours or styles?
By default, WooCommerce offers a 'variable' product type which means products can have variations.
Each variation may have one image which is shown when variation is changed on the product web page.
For retailers using the popular plugin WooCommerce Additional Variation Images, each product allows multiple images be assigned. The whole gallery (not only main image) updates when variation is changed.
Magic Zoom Plus supports both default WooCommerce variable and WooCommerce Additional Variation Images plugin out of the box.
Thanks for trying Magic Zoom Plus on your WooCommerce site! What did you hope Magic Zoom Plus could do? How can we improve it? Let us know, we're always improving our tools based on customer feedback.
- Go to the Plugins menu of WordPress > 'Magic Zoom Plus for WooCommerce' plugin > Click 'Deactivate'.
- Once page has refreshed, go back to 'Magic Zoom Plus for WooCommerce' plugin > Click 'Delete' > Click 'Yes, delete these files'.
- Magic Zoom Plus is now uninstalled.
Can I add a watermark to my images?
Yes! Enter the location of your watermark image on your server in the 'Watermark image path' field. This can be found on the 'General' tab of the Settings page.
(Note: Watermark feature only available when 'Use Wordpress images' option is disabled.)
Does Magic Zoom Plus support retina screens?Yes! Retina images are served for all your products. Your WooCommerce customers will enjoy the high-def quality.