SOME OF THE WORLD’S MOST RESPECTED BRANDS TRUST MAGIC TOOLBOX
Will recommend this tool to anybody and hope that my competition won't find it. Björn Mayer, servusapotheke.at
Polished. Fast. Didnt spew errors when debug enabled. what more could anyone want?Steve Bliss
The template I am using needed some code changes to work right. They made the changes really fast and got me up and running. I highly recommend this app!!!.Roy Kastning, appleshedgifts.com
The most powerful WooCommerce 360 degree view available
- WooCommerce 4.x
- WooCommerce 3.x
- WooCommerce 2.x
- WooCommerce 1.x
Works on these pages
Provide your customers with a real-life like experience while viewing your products! 360-degree view can add a lot of value to your product pages. 27% more value at least (according to various tests, 360-degree spins increase conversions by 27% - source).
Take advantage of this with our magnificent 360-degree viewer module for WooCommerce - Magic 360. It allows you to showcase captivating 360 degree images in your WooCommerce store in minutes. Your customers will love the ability to spin and zoom your product images.
We've poured years of work into Magic 360 and you can see and feel how refined it is. And it's equally good looking and easy to use on mobile devices!
Magic 360 offers even more than 360 views. Combine with Magic Zoom Plus and show videos, zoomable images and 360 spins in a fast and neat image gallery in your WooCommerce store.
"I've been using magictoolbox code almost from the beginning. It is well done, imaginative, and compact. I've tried plenty of other image handlers but none are as good a value as these and I highly recommend them."
Wayne Eskridge, lightingshowroom.com
We've got you covered
Money back guarantee
30-day money back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied.
30 minutes free technical support for all customers. You can buy extra support if you need.
Download your product immediately after payment. Pay by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer.
Enjoy 12 months of free updates. After that, new versions are available at 80% discount.
Submit your review
Your review has been received and will be posted soon.
IMPORTANT: Static product images will not display on the same product page as 360 degree spin. To display both 360 spin and standard product images together, install Magic Zoom Plus as well as Magic 360.
- Download the Magic 360 plugin for use with WooCommerce WordPress plugin (free and fully functional demo version).
(If you don't use the WooCommerce plugin, please use our standard WordPress plugin for content.)
- Upload the zip file via your WordPress admin area.
- Activate Magic 360 plugin for WooCommerce in the Plugins menu of WordPress.
- The demo version is now installed!
Settings location (screenshot) Customize the Magic 360 plugin how you wish via
Dashboard > Plugins > Magic 360 for WooCommerce > Settings.
- To setup a 360 spin, go to your WooCommerce product > Upload your set of 360 images via Magic360 Gallery.
- Buy Magic 360 To upgrade your free and fully functional trial version of Magic 360 (which removes the "Trial version" text), buy Magic 360 and overwrite following file with the same one from your licensed version:
To spin some images and zoom others (like the example above), you can install both Magic 360 and Magic Zoom Plus.
- Install the WooCommerce module for Magic 360.
- Install the WooCommerce module for Magic Zoom Plus.
- Create a new product or open an existing one.
- Upload your zoom images via the 'Images' section. Upload your 360 spin images via the 'Magic360' section.
Thanks for trying Magic 360 on your WooCommerce site! What did you hope Magic 360 could do? How can we improve it? Let us know, we're always improving our tools based on customer feedback.
- Go to the Plugins menu of WordPress > 'Magic 360 for WooCommerce' plugin > Click 'Deactivate'.
- Once page has refreshed, go back to 'Magic 360 for WooCommerce' plugin > Click 'Delete' > Click 'Yes, delete these files'.
- Magic 360 is now uninstalled.
Can I add a watermark to my images?
Yes! Enter the location of your watermark image on your server in the 'Watermark image path' field. This can be found on the 'General' tab of the Settings page.
(Note: Watermark feature only available when 'Use Wordpress images' option is disabled.)
Is Magic Zoom Plus included in the Magic 360 license or is it purchased separately?Magic Zoom Plus should be purchased separately. You should use it if you want to combine both regular product images and spin on the same product details page.