No coding required.
Use your Magic Slideshow addon almost anywhere on your osCommerce site.
You can even apply different slideshow options to each page or block.
- Product details page
- Home page
- New products block
- New products block (sidebar)
- Specials block
- Reviews block
- Manual install elsewhere
Supported pages & blocks
- osCommerce Online Merchant 3.0.x
- osCommerce Online Merchant 2.0 - 2.4.x
Relied upon by osCommerce store owners, Magic Slideshow has been the professional choice since 2009 for stunning slideshow effects.
This official osCommerce addon makes it easy to apply these effects to your pages. Even better - the addon gives you auto-caching, image resizing and SEO optimization as part of the dedicated osCommerce features.
With free new versions regularly released, your products will always look gorgeous with Magic Slideshow.
New versions support
All versions of osCommerce are supported (osCommerce Online Merchant 3.0.x, osCommerce Online Merchant 2.0 - 2.4.x). We update our modules as soon as a new version of osCommerce is released.
Magic Slideshow is responsive out of the box. Essential for multi-device adaptation.
One click installation
Saves you time. Upload Magic Slideshow for osCommerce directly to your Admin panel.
Upload large version of product images (approx 800px). osCommerce will resize images automatically throughout your website.
Optimize your website. Magic Slideshow caches resized images. Which means fewer image downloads.
Control how Magic Slideshow initializes & loads images. Choose to activate on page load or on request.
Magic Slideshow supports SEO Friendly URLs. Vital for website high ranking in search engines.
Protect your images. Choose the position, opacity & size of your watermark.
Say goodbye to manual configuration. Customize settings instantly using Magic Slideshow Settings page.
Magic Slideshow requires no jQuery, 3rd party library or framework. Magic Slideshow is completely compatible.
Custom themes support
If Magic Slideshow doesn't work immediately on your site, email us and we'll add support for your theme (free of charge).
Pay once and the Magic Slideshow license is yours forever.
osCommerce 2.x installation
- Download the osCommerce 2 module for Magic Slideshow (free and fully functional demo version).
- Unzip the file on your computer and FTP the magicslideshow folder to your osCommerce directory (on your server), keeping the file and folder structure intact.
- Go to http://www.yoursite.url/magicslideshow/ in your browser > click 'Install' (replace yoursite.url with your domain name).
- The demo version is now installed!
- Go to Admin panel > Magic Toolbox > Magic Slideshow and customize Magic Slideshow how you want it.
- Magic Slideshow can be enabled on any page or section you choose.
Buy Magic Slideshow
To upgrade your free and fully functional trial version of Magic Slideshow (which removes the "Trial version" text), buy Magic Slideshow and overwrite following file with the same one from your licensed version:
You can now add a slideshow to your homepage in just a couple of clicks:
- Enable Home page Slideshow section.
- Select Upload images and browse your computer for your set of slideshow images.
- Your slideshow is now working!
- Slideshow will automatically resize to the size of container. To set a specific slideshow size, change Slideshow width (pixels) and Slideshow height (pixels) options.
- There are over 30 customizations available. Have fun, try them all!
Swap between multiple images by using one of the many osCommerce add-ons.
Our tools support these add-ons:
- Extra Images
- Color Swatches
- Additional Images Module
- Sm,Med,and Lg Images
- Automatic Thumbnail
- More Pics 6
- Ultra pics
- Dynamic MoPics
- Paps images
- STS (templates)
Thanks for trying Magic Slideshow on your osCommerce site! What did you hope Magic Slideshow could do? How can we improve it? Let us know, we're always improving our tools based on customer feedback.
- Go to http://your.site.url/magicslideshow/ in your browser and click 'Uninstall' (replace yoursite.url with your domain name).
- Delete the magicslideshow folder from your osCommerce directory (on your server).
- Magic Slideshow is now uninstalled.
Submit your review
Your review has been received and will be posted soon.