Now you can scroll anything, anywhere
Whether it is images, text, html content, movies... this carousel will scroll anything.
Integrations and plugins Use these plugins and extensions to setup Magic Scroll on your site without writing a single line of code.Or install it on any website with these instructions.
Magic Scroll is responsive out of the box. Essential for multi-device adaptation.
Control how Magic Scroll initializes & loads images. Choose to activate on page load or on request.
Magic Scroll supports SEO Friendly URLs. Vital for website high ranking in search engines.
Magic Scroll requires no jQuery, 3rd party library or framework. Magic Scroll is completely compatible.
Custom themes support
If Magic Scroll doesn't work immediately on your site, email us and we'll add support for your theme (free of charge).
Pay once and the Magic Scroll license is yours forever.
Refined for every browser
Optimized for every device
Guarantee30-day money back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied. Learn more
Free Support30 minutes free technical support for all customers. You can buy extra support if you need. Got a question? Get support!
Instant downloadDownload your product immediately after payment. Pay by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer.
Free updatesEnjoy 12 months of free updates. After that, new versions are available at 75% discount.
With upwards of 4,000 in number I found MagicScroll to be the ideal platform to use...simple to embed and work with.
Highly Recommend-5 Stars out of 5 Stars!
Tom Lambert, theindependentmusicshow.com
Submit your review
Your review has been received and will be posted soon.
v2.0.27March 23, 2017
- Address possible conflict with 3rd party CSS styles
v2.0.26December 12, 2016
- beforeInit callback added
v2.0.25November 18, 2016
- New CSS arrows
v2.0.24September 23, 2016
- Fixes animation mode issue in Firefox browser.
v2.0.23September 9, 2016
- Fix possible drag issue when items parameter contains array.
v2.0.22August 11, 2016
- Fixes animation mode issue in IE browser.
v2.0.21July 24, 2016
- Minor tweaks.
v2.0.19July 11, 2016
- Fix caption position issue for cover flow effect.
v2.0.18July 1, 2016
- Drag and drop functionality enhancement.
v2.0.17June 29, 2016
- Minor bug fixes.
v2.0.16May 13, 2016
Resolves a drag issue in Firefox 46.0
v2.0.15April 23, 2016
- Resolves a issue when Scroll inside a form.
v2.0.14March 17, 2016
- Small tweaks.
v2.0.13March 16, 2016
- Lazy loading is now available in the cover-flow mode.
- Ability to define a caption for the image with <figcaption> tag. E.g. <figure><img src="my-image.jpg"><figcaption>Image caption</figcaption></figure>.
v2.0.11March 15, 2016
- Fixes a rare issue in the animation mode when total size of items exceeds 100,000 pixels.
v2.0.10March 14, 2016
- New "draggable" option that enables/disables drag to scroll.
- Tweaks to the caption layout in carousel and cover-flow modes.
v2.0.7January 13, 2016
- Preserve items state after browser resize in carousel and cover-flow modes.
v2.0.6December 11, 2015
- Fixes an issue that could cause an incorrect display of the items in the scroll area in Firefox.
v2.0.5November 12, 2015
- Resolves possible issue with a item caption defined via the tag.
v2.0.4October 6, 2015
- Fixes an issue that prevented Magic Scroll from starting in Chrome on iOS.
v2.0.3September 11, 2015
- Fix issue when Magic Scroll works over Magic Zoom (Plus) selectors and breaks image switching.
v2.0.2September 10, 2015
- Maintenance release.
v2.0.1September 8, 2015
- Small fixes.
v2.0September 3, 2015
Announcing an extraordinarily flexible new version of Magic Scroll, with multiple applications on any website:
- Fully responsive to perfectly resize itself.
- Carousel mode for arranging images in 3D.
- Cover-flow mode for flicking through tonnes of images.
- Continuous scroll for non-stop images.
- Swipe and drag support for maximum user control.
- Mouse wheel and trackpad intelligence.
- Dot navigation for moving forward/back.
- CSS3 transitions with hardware acceleration.
- Improved performance of visual effects.
v1.0.29May 23, 2014
- Improve layout of "Powered by" text, so it does not obscure the entire scroll.
v1.0.28November 29, 2013
- Fix compatibility issue with MagicTouch.
v1.0.25July 31, 2013
- Resolve possible conflicts with other JS libraries on the page.
v1.0.23January 9, 2013
- Better compatibility with Magic Zoom Plus.
v1.0.21August 14, 2012
- Fix issue with image size when scroller is running over Magic Zoom selectors.
v1.0.15May 23, 2012
- Resolve issue with image loading in IE9.
v1.0.13April 23, 2012
- Fix item size calculation.
- Better compatibility with Magic Zoom and Magic Zoom Plus.
- Other small fixes.
v1.0.8October 13, 2011
- Resolve conflicts in IE.
v1.0.7October 10, 2011
- Fix compatible issue with MagicThumb
v1.0April 22, 2011
- Scroll images, text, SWF and even scroll HTML content (i.e. anything).
- Change direction.
- Adjust speed.
- Choose effects.
- Choose arrows.
- Automatic or manual scroll.
- Adjust margin and padding.
- Adjust colors.
- Click to URL.