No coding required.
Use your Magic Thumb extension almost anywhere on your OXID site.
You can even apply different zoom options to each page.
- Product details page
- Category page
- Manual install elsewhere
Supported pages & blocks
- OXID Enterprise Edition 5.x
- OXID Community Edition 4.x
Relied upon by OXID store owners, Magic Thumb has been the professional choice since 2008 for graceful full-screen effects.
This official OXID extension makes it easy to apply these effects to your pages. Even better - the extension gives you auto-caching, image resizing and SEO optimization as part of the dedicated OXID features.
With free new versions regularly released, your products will always look gorgeous with Magic Thumb.
New versions support
All versions of OXID are supported (OXID Enterprise Edition 5.x, OXID Community Edition 4.x). We update our modules as soon as a new version of OXID is released.
One click installation
Saves you time. Upload Magic Thumb for OXID directly to your Admin panel.
Choose position thumbnails appear (left, right, top, bottom). Your choice. Simply click option on Magic Thumb Settings page.
Upload large version of product images (approx 800px). OXID will resize images automatically throughout your website.
Magic Thumb is responsive out of the box. Essential for multi-device adaptation.
Optimize your website. Magic Thumb caches resized images. Which means fewer image downloads.
Stop the spread & control thumbnails under main product image. Activate trial version of Magic Scroll on Magic Thumb Settings page.
Control how Magic Thumb initializes & loads images. Choose to activate on page load or on request.
Magic Thumb supports SEO Friendly URLs. Vital for website high ranking in search engines.
Protect your images. Choose the position, opacity & size of your watermark.
Say goodbye to manual configuration. Customize settings instantly using Magic Thumb Settings page.
Magic Thumb requires no jQuery, 3rd party library or framework. Magic Thumb is completely compatible.
Custom themes support
If Magic Thumb doesn't work immediately on your site, email us and we'll add support for your theme (free of charge).
Pay once and the Magic Thumb license is yours forever.
- Download Magic Thumb for OXID (free and fully functional demo version).
- Unzip the file on your computer and FTP the magicthumb folder to the root of your OXID website (on your server), keeping the file and folder structure intact.
- Go to http://www.yoursite.url/magicthumb/ in your browser > click 'Install' (replace yoursite.url with your domain name).
- If you use the OXID v4.6.0 or above, activate the module via the Extensions > Modules menu in the admin area. (If you use an earlier version of OXID, you don't need to activate the module).
- Change the Magic Thumb settings as you wish via the admin area: Master Settings > Magic Thumb Settings menu.
- That's it!
- Activate Magic Scroll to enjoy organised thumbnails on your product page: Master Settings > Magic Thumb Settings > Use Magic Scroll for thumbnails > Select 'Yes' > Save changes.
Buy Magic Thumb
To upgrade your free and fully functional trial version of Magic Thumb (which removes the "Trial version" text), buy Magic Thumb and overwrite following file with the same one from your licensed version:
Swapping between many images is already a standard feature in Magic Thumb. But if you have lots of images, the page can look complicated.
Make your thumbnails look slick and organised with Magic Scroll for OXID. It neatly contains the images adds arrows to slide between them. Example:
- Simply activate Magic Scroll on the Magic Thumb options page.
- To remove the "Please upgrade" text, buy a license and overwrite the /modules/magictoolbox/core/resources/magicscroll.js file with that from your licensed version.
Thanks for trying Magic Thumb on your OXID site! What did you hope Magic Thumb could do? How can we improve it? Let us know, we're always improving our tools based on customer feedback.
- Deactivate Magic Thumb via the Extensions > Modules menu in the admin area.
- Go to http://your.site.url/magicthumb/ in your browser and click 'Uninstall' (replace yoursite.url with your domain name).
- Delete the magicthumb folder from your OXID directory (on your server).
- Magic Thumb is now uninstalled.
Submit your review
Your review has been received and will be posted soon.
Other OXID extensions