No coding required.
Use your Magic Thumb module almost anywhere on your osCMax site.
You can even apply different zoom options to each page or block.
- Product details page
- Category page
- New products page
- Specials page
- Reviews page
- New products block
- New products block (sidebar)
- Specials block
- Reviews block
- Manual install elsewhere
Supported pages & blocks
- osCMax 2.0 - 2.5.x
Relied upon by osCMax store owners, Magic Thumb has been the professional choice since 2008 for graceful full-screen effects.
This official osCMax module makes it easy to apply these effects to your pages. Even better - the module gives you auto-caching, image resizing and SEO optimization as part of the dedicated osCMax features.
With free new versions regularly released, your products will always look gorgeous with Magic Thumb.
New versions support
All versions of osCMax are supported (osCMax 2.0 - 2.5.x). We update our modules as soon as a new version of osCMax is released.
One click installation
Saves you time. Upload Magic Thumb for osCMax directly to your Admin panel.
Upload large version of product images (approx 800px). osCMax will resize images automatically throughout your website.
Optimize your website. Magic Thumb caches resized images. Which means fewer image downloads.
Control how Magic Thumb initializes & loads images. Choose to activate on page load or on request.
Magic Thumb supports SEO Friendly URLs. Vital for website high ranking in search engines.
Protect your images. Choose the position, opacity & size of your watermark.
Say goodbye to manual configuration. Customize settings instantly using Magic Thumb Settings page.
Magic Thumb requires no jQuery, 3rd party library or framework. Magic Thumb is completely compatible.
Custom themes support
If Magic Thumb doesn't work immediately on your site, email us and we'll add support for your theme (free of charge).
Pay once and the Magic Thumb license is yours forever.
- Download osCMax module for Magic Thumb (free and fully functional demo version).
- Unzip the file on your computer and FTP the magicthumb folder to your osCMax directory (on your server), keeping the file and folder structure intact.
- Go to http://www.yoursite.url/magicthumb/ in your browser > click 'Install' (replace yoursite.url with your domain name).
- The demo version is now installed!
- Go to [Admin panel > Configuration > Magic Thumb] and configure Magic Thumb how you want it.
Buy Magic Thumb
To upgrade your free and fully functional trial version of Magic Thumb (which removes the "Trial version" text), buy Magic Thumb and overwrite following file with the same one from your licensed version:
Swap between multiple images by using one of the many osCMax add-ons.
Magic Thumb module for osCMax supports these add-ons:
- Extra Images
- Color Swatches
- Additional Images Module
- Sm,Med,and Lg Images
- Automatic Thumbnail
- More Pics 6
- Ultra pics
- Dynamic MoPics
- Paps images
- STS (templates)
Thanks for trying Magic Thumb on your osCMax site! What did you hope Magic Thumb could do? How can we improve it? Let us know, we're always improving our tools based on customer feedback.
- Go to http://your.site.url/magicthumb/ in your browser and click 'Uninstall' (replace yoursite.url with your domain name).
- Delete the magicthumb folder from your osCMax directory (on your server).
- Magic Thumb is now uninstalled.
Submit your review
Your review has been received and will be posted soon.