No coding required.
Use your Magic Thumb extension almost anywhere on your Avactis site.
You can even apply different zoom options to each page.
- Product details page
- Manual install elsewhere
Supported pages & blocks
- Avactis Next
- Avactis 2.x
Relied upon by Avactis store owners, Magic Thumb has been the professional choice since 2008 for graceful full-screen effects.
This official Avactis extension makes it easy to apply these effects to your pages. Even better - the extension gives you auto-caching, image resizing and SEO optimization as part of the dedicated Avactis features.
With free new versions regularly released, your products will always look gorgeous with Magic Thumb.
New versions support
All versions of Avactis are supported (Avactis Next, Avactis 2.x). We update our modules as soon as a new version of Avactis is released.
One click installation
Saves you time. Upload Magic Thumb for Avactis directly to your Admin panel.
Magic Thumb is responsive out of the box. Essential for multi-device adaptation.
Upload large version of product images (approx 800px). Avactis will resize images automatically throughout your website.
Optimize your website. Magic Thumb caches resized images. Which means fewer image downloads.
Control how Magic Thumb initializes & loads images. Choose to activate on page load or on request.
Magic Thumb supports SEO Friendly URLs. Vital for website high ranking in search engines.
Protect your images. Choose the position, opacity & size of your watermark.
Say goodbye to manual configuration. Customize settings instantly using Magic Thumb Settings page.
Magic Thumb requires no jQuery, 3rd party library or framework. Magic Thumb is completely compatible.
Custom themes support
If Magic Thumb doesn't work immediately on your site, email us and we'll add support for your theme (free of charge).
Pay once and the Magic Thumb license is yours forever.
- Download the Avactis extension for Magic Thumb (free and fully functional demo version).
- Unzip the module and upload the magicthumb folder to the root directory of your Avactis website.
- Go to the URL http://your.site.url/magicthumb/ in your browser and follow the instructions (replace your.site.url with your actual URL).
- That's it! Look at your site to see the image zoom.
- Go to http://your.site.url/avactis-system/admin/magicthumb.php and configure Magic Thumb. Here is the full list of options.
Buy Magic Thumb
To upgrade your free and fully functional trial version of Magic Thumb (which removes the "Trial version" text), buy Magic Thumb and overwrite following file with the same one from your licensed version:
Thanks for trying Magic Thumb on your Avactis site! What did you hope Magic Thumb could do? How can we improve it? Let us know, we're always improving our tools based on customer feedback.
- Go to the URL http://your.site.url/magicthumb/ in your browser and click 'Uninstallation' button (replace your.site.url with your actual URL).
- Delete the magicthumb folder from the root directory of your Avactis website.
- Magic Thumb is now uninstalled.
Submit your review
Your review has been received and will be posted soon.
contact us and we will help you install this Avactis lightbox module.
The module was created for the Avactis shopping cart. Magic Thumb™ can be added to any website, either with the standard instructions or with one of the many modules, such as this one for Avactis.