No coding required.
Use your Magic Thumb extension almost anywhere on your redSHOP site.
You can even apply different zoom options to each page.
- Product details page
- Manual install elsewhere
Supported pages & blocks
- redSHOP 2
- redSHOP 1.x.x
Relied upon by redSHOP store owners, Magic Thumb has been the professional choice since 2008 for graceful full-screen effects.
This official redSHOP extension makes it easy to apply these effects to your pages. Even better - the extension gives you auto-caching, image resizing and SEO optimization as part of the dedicated redSHOP features.
With free new versions regularly released, your products will always look gorgeous with Magic Thumb.
New versions support
All versions of redSHOP are supported (redSHOP 2, redSHOP 1.x.x). We update our modules as soon as a new version of redSHOP is released.
Choose position thumbnails appear (left, right, top, bottom). Your choice. Simply click option on Magic Thumb Settings page.
Optimize your website. Magic Thumb caches resized images. Which means fewer image downloads.
Magic Thumb is responsive out of the box. Essential for multi-device adaptation.
Stop the spread & control thumbnails under main product image. Activate trial version of Magic Scroll on Magic Thumb Settings page.
Control how Magic Thumb initializes & loads images. Choose to activate on page load or on request.
Magic Thumb supports SEO Friendly URLs. Vital for website high ranking in search engines.
Say goodbye to manual configuration. Customize settings instantly using Magic Thumb Settings page.
Magic Thumb requires no jQuery, 3rd party library or framework. Magic Thumb is completely compatible.
Custom themes support
If Magic Thumb doesn't work immediately on your site, email us and we'll add support for your theme (free of charge).
Pay once and the Magic Thumb license is yours forever.
- Download the Magic Thumb component for redSHOP (free and fully functional demo version).
- In Upload Package File, select the zip file that you just downloaded and click Upload File and Install.
- Open the page Components > Magic Thumb to customize Magic Thumb as you wish.
- It is ready to use
- Activate Magic Scroll to enjoy organised thumbnails on your product page: Components > Magic Thumb > Use Magic Scroll™ for thumbnails > Select 'tick' > Click 'Save'.
Buy Magic Thumb
To upgrade your free and fully functional trial version of Magic Thumb (which removes the "Trial version" text), buy Magic Thumb and overwrite following file with the same one from your licensed version:
If you don't see Magic Thumb component working, please change the module position here: Administrator > Extensions > Modules manager > Magic Thumb module for redSHOP. If it still does not work, you may have an incompatible template. Please send us your FTP access details and login/password for your Joomla back-end and we will help you.
Swapping between many images is already a standard feature in Magic Thumb. But if you have lots of images, the page can look complicated.
Make your thumbnails look slick and organised with Magic Scroll for redSHOP. It neatly contains the images adds arrows to slide between them. Example:
- Simply activate Magic Scroll on the Magic Thumb options page.
- To remove the "Please upgrade" text, buy a license and overwrite the /modules/mod_redshop_magicthumb/core/magicscroll.js file with that from your licensed version.
Do your products come in different colours or styles?
Magic Thumb supports redSHOP product attributes out of the box.
Show customers a different image for each option.
Using attributes keeps your page clutter free, at the same time displaying all your wares.
Thanks for trying Magic Thumb on your redSHOP site! What did you hope Magic Thumb could do? How can we improve it? Let us know, we're always improving our tools based on customer feedback.
- Go to: Extensions > Plugin Manager > Disable plugin.
- Go to: Extensions > Extension Manager > Manage > Add tick in box next Magic Thumb for redSHOP > Click 'Uninstall'.
- Magic Thumb is now uninstalled.
Submit your review
Your review has been received and will be posted soon.
For help, contact us and we will help you install this lightbox module on your website.
The module was designed for the redSHOP open source PHP ecommerce solution that works with Joomla.