No coding required.
Use your Magic Thumb module almost anywhere on your CubeCart site.
You can even apply different zoom options to each page or block.
- Product details page
- Category page
- Latest block
- Featured block
- Popular block
- Manual install elsewhere
Supported pages & blocks
- CubeCart v6
- CubeCart v5
- CubeCart v4
- CubeCart v3
Relied upon by CubeCart store owners, Magic Thumb has been the professional choice since 2008 for graceful full-screen effects.
This official CubeCart module makes it easy to apply these effects to your pages. Even better - the module gives you auto-caching, image resizing and SEO optimization as part of the dedicated CubeCart features.
With free new versions regularly released, your products will always look gorgeous with Magic Thumb.
New versions support
All versions of CubeCart are supported (CubeCart v6, CubeCart v5, CubeCart v4, CubeCart v3). We update our modules as soon as a new version of CubeCart is released.
One click installation
Saves you time. Upload Magic Thumb for CubeCart directly to your Admin panel.
Magic Thumb is responsive out of the box. Essential for multi-device adaptation.
Choose position thumbnails appear (left, right, top, bottom). Your choice. Simply click option on Magic Thumb Settings page.
Upload large version of product images (approx 800px). CubeCart will resize images automatically throughout your website.
Optimize your website. Magic Thumb caches resized images. Which means fewer image downloads.
Per page profiles
Enable Magic Thumb on different pages & sections of your CubeCart store. Even better, customize it differently in each section/page.
Stop the spread & control thumbnails under main product image. Activate trial version of Magic Scroll on Magic Thumb Settings page.
Control how Magic Thumb initializes & loads images. Choose to activate on page load or on request.
Multi language support
Change Magic Thumb message & loading text. Engage customers worldwide with the language they love.
Magic Thumb supports SEO Friendly URLs. Vital for website high ranking in search engines.
Protect your images. Choose the position, opacity & size of your watermark.
Say goodbye to manual configuration. Customize settings instantly using Magic Thumb Settings page.
Magic Thumb requires no jQuery, 3rd party library or framework. Magic Thumb is completely compatible.
Custom themes support
If Magic Thumb doesn't work immediately on your site, email us and we'll add support for your theme (free of charge).
Pay once and the Magic Thumb license is yours forever.
- Download the module for Magic Thumb CubeCart 5/6 or CubeCart 3/4 (free and fully functional demo version).
- Unzip the file on your computer and FTP the magicthumb folder to the root of your CubeCart website (on your server), keeping the file and folder structure intact.
- Go to http://www.yoursite.url/magicthumb/ in your browser and click 'Install' (replace yoursite.url with your domain name).
- Go to Admin panel > Modules > Plugins > Magic Thumb > Edit.
- Remain on Magic Thumb settings page and enable module.
- The demo version is now installed!
- Customize the Magic Thumb plugin through Modules > Plugins > Magic Thumb > Edit menu in your CubeCart admin panel.
- Activate Magic Scroll to enjoy organised thumbnails on your product page: Modules > Plugins > Magic Thumb > Edit > Use Magic Scroll™ for thumbnails > Select 'Yes' > Save changes.
- Buy Magic Thumb
To upgrade your free and fully functional trial version of Magic Thumb (which removes the "Trial version" text), buy Magic Thumb and overwrite following file with the same one from your licensed version:
Swapping between many images is already a standard feature in Magic Thumb. But if you have lots of images, the page can look complicated.
Make your thumbnails look slick and organised with Magic Scroll for CubeCart. It neatly contains the images adds arrows to slide between them. Example:
- Simply activate Magic Scroll on the Magic Thumb options page.
- To remove the "Please upgrade" text, buy a license and overwrite the /modules/magictoolbox/core/magicscroll.js file with that from your licensed version.
Thanks for trying Magic Thumb on your CubeCart site! What did you hope Magic Thumb could do? How can we improve it? Let us know, we're always improving our tools based on customer feedback.
- Go to: Admin panel > Modules > Plugins > Magic Thumb > Edit > 'Magic Thumb status' option > Select 'Disabled' to disable module.
- Go to http://www.yoursite.url/magicthumb/ in your browser and click 'Uninstall' (replace yoursite.url with your domain name).
- Delete the magicthumb folder from the root of your CubeCart website (on your server).
- Magic Thumb is now uninstalled.
Submit your review
Your review has been received and will be posted soon.
Other CubeCart plugins