No coding required.
Use your Magic 360 module almost anywhere on your CubeCart site.
You can even apply different spin options to each page.
- Product details page
- Manual install elsewhere
Supported pages & blocks
- CubeCart v6
- CubeCart v5
- CubeCart v4
- CubeCart v3
Relied upon by CubeCart store owners, Magic 360 has been the professional choice since 2010 for stylish spin, zoom & full-screen effects.
This official CubeCart module makes it easy to apply these effects to your pages. Even better - the module gives you auto-caching, image resizing and SEO optimization as part of the dedicated CubeCart features.
With free new versions regularly released, your products will always look gorgeous with Magic 360.
Verified by CubeCart:
Read reviews of Magic 360 on the official marketplace for CubeCart 5/6 extension.
New versions support
All versions of CubeCart are supported (CubeCart v6, CubeCart v5, CubeCart v4, CubeCart v3). We update our modules as soon as a new version of CubeCart is released.
One click installation
Saves you time. Upload Magic 360 for CubeCart directly to your Admin panel.
Magic 360 is responsive out of the box. Essential for multi-device adaptation.
Upload large version of product images (approx 800px). CubeCart will resize images automatically throughout your website.
Optimize your website. Magic 360 caches resized images. Which means fewer image downloads.
Per page profiles
Enable Magic 360 on different pages & sections of your CubeCart store. Even better, customize it differently in each section/page.
Control how Magic 360 initializes & loads images. Choose to activate on page load or on request.
Multi language support
Change Magic 360 message & loading text. Engage customers worldwide with the language they love.
Magic 360 supports SEO Friendly URLs. Vital for website high ranking in search engines.
Protect your images. Choose the position, opacity & size of your watermark.
Say goodbye to manual configuration. Customize settings instantly using Magic 360 Settings page.
Magic 360 requires no jQuery, 3rd party library or framework. Magic 360 is completely compatible.
Custom themes support
If Magic 360 doesn't work immediately on your site, email us and we'll add support for your theme (free of charge).
Pay once and the Magic 360 license is yours forever.
- Download the module for Magic 360 CubeCart 5/6 (free and fully functional demo version).
- Unzip the file on your computer and FTP the magic360 folder to the root of your CubeCart website (on your server), keeping the file and folder structure intact.
- Go to http://www.yoursite.url/magic360/ in your browser and click 'Install' (replace yoursite.url with your domain name).
- Go to Admin panel > Modules > Plugins > Magic 360 > Edit.
- Remain on Magic 360 settings page and enable module.
- Still on the Magic 360™ settings page, choose which products should have the Magic 360 effect by modifying following parameters:
- Product IDs - Choose which products have 360 images, comma separated e.g. 1,4,5,12,14 (all = all products)
- Number of images on X-axis - Number of images in the spin set e.g. 18 or 36 (0 = disabled)
- The demo version is now installed!
- To setup a 360 spin, upload your set of 360 images to your product in your CubeCart admin.
- Customize the Magic 360 plugin through Modules > Plugins > Magic 360 > Edit menu in your CubeCart admin panel.
- Buy Magic 360
To upgrade your free and fully functional trial version of Magic 360 (which removes the "Trial version" text), buy Magic 360 and overwrite following file with the same one from your licensed version:
Thanks for trying Magic 360 on your CubeCart site! What did you hope Magic 360 could do? How can we improve it? Let us know, we're always improving our tools based on customer feedback.
- Go to: Admin panel > Modules > Plugins > Magic 360 > Edit > 'Magic 360 status' option > Select 'Disabled' to disable module.
- Go to http://www.yoursite.url/magic360/ in your browser and click 'Uninstall' (replace yoursite.url with your domain name).
- Delete the magic360 folder from the root of your CubeCart website (on your server).
- Magic 360 is now uninstalled.
Submit your review
Your review has been received and will be posted soon.
Other CubeCart plugins
Boost your sales by showing your products in glorious 360 degree views.
This extension was purpose-built for CubeCart. In just a few minutes, you can show 360 spins on your website. Let your customers see your products from every angel.
Works on every device, including iPhone, iPad, iTouch, Android and all major browsers including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera.
To create the 360 degree view of the product, you need a set of 18 or 36 photographs. The photos should be shot on a turntable, with bright lighting against a white background. If you don't have photos, tell us what your products are and we can get quotations for professional 360 product photography for you. Each product typically costs between $40 and $100 for photography (or you can shoot your products yourself).
Credit: thanks to Karl Martini, for the photos of the running shoe. His twin-axis photography technique shows products in rotating vertically and horizontally. It can be an excellent choice for displaying your products instead of the more traditional 360 degree (single row) spin.