The best WordPress plugins for images! Zoom, magnify, enlarge, scroll and slide the images on your WordPress blog or website. Download the free trial and see how beautiful your images look. Choose your favorite now:
All versions of WordPress are supported:
- WordPress 2.x
- WordPress 3.x
- WordPress x.x! Whenever new WordPress versions are released, we update these plugins.
- Multiple images
- Friendly URLs
- Dedicated WP e-Commerce plugins
Follow the instructions on the page for each plugin. The settings for each plugin are set within your WordPress admin area, in the Plugins section. Select your favorite settings - there are lots to choose from!
Images can be uploaded through the built-in WordPress media library.
These tools have been refined over many years, making them some of the best WordPress plugins for images.
- Added TheCartPress module support.
- Added support for Magic Slideshow v2.
- Added support for WordPress WooCommerce module
- A lot of improvements in all Wordpress modules
- Jigoshop plugin created
- Styles & scripts enqueuement removed
- Fixed tool options bug
- Added WP-Ecommerce 3.8.4 support
- Styles & scripts enqueuement improved
- Added WP-Ecommerce 3.8.3 support
- Added 'create-main-image-selecor' parameter for WPEC module
- Added some minor improvements
- Added WP-Ecommerce 3.8.2 support
- Added WP-Ecommerce 3.8.1 support
- Fixed bug with non-resized first selector on product page
- Improved admin settings page
- Minor bugs fixed
- Added WP-Ecommerce 3.8beta support
- Fixed "on/off effects on category page" bug
- Added Magic Scroll support
- Fix issue with native WordPress module uploader.
- Changes in module's folder structure and installation instruction.
- Changes in caption-source parameter to allow multiple sources.
- Ford WordPress E-commerce module not working with some versions of WPEC.
- Ability to replace standard image gallery with Magic Slideshow.
- Fixed CSS bug with selectors in WordPress E-commerce module.
- Improved effects on category page in WordPress E-commerce module.
- Added support for multiple images in WordPress E-commerce module.
- Fixed conflict with some parameters of third party modules.
- Added support of native WP plugin activate function.
- Added deactivate function with database cleaning.
- Added support for Magic Slideshow.
- Added support for WordPress E-commerce module.
- Code review.
- Fixed issue with activating two or more modules.
- Fixed issue with short open PHP tags.
- Code optimization.
- Added MagicToolboxContainer class to wrapper div.
- Changed plugin descriptions.
- Fixed links to sources files (js/css/img).
- Added CHANGELOG.
Please contact us with any questions you have about our WordPress extensions, whether regarding the scripts, installation or customization.