Magic 360™ v4.5
Try another 10 more examples.
360 degree spin to rotate products is regarded as the next leap forward in online retailing. If you need to increase your online sales, 360 rotation is one of the most powerful technologies available. The Magic 360™ viewer makes it accessible to you.
Examples – popular setup combinations.
Customization – over 30 options you can adjust.
Wizard – easily tweak the settings as you desire.
Photo service – request a quotation to photograph your products in 360°.
Photo options – use 18 photos, or 36, 72 or any other number.
- Internet Explorer 7+
Q. How many images do I need?
A. Use any number of photos, from 2 upwards. A really smooth spin requires 36 product images, each photographed +10 degree rotation. See for yourself with this comparison of 18, 36 and 72 images. 18 images download faster but don't feel as smooth. For outstanding control and smoothness, use 72 images.
Q. Can I photograph my own products?
A. You can shoot your own product photos. It requires a lot of care and preparation to obtain very good 360 photos. You will need a good camera, good lighting, white sheets for the background and a turntable to measure the degrees. To save time, shoot 18 photos instead of 36. You'll need to edit the photos in Photoshop to optimize them ready for your website.
Q. Is professional 360 photography expensive?
A. Most products cost only £30-50 to be photographed with specialist 360 photography equipment. You get 36 high resolution perfectly photographed products, ready for use on your site. Get a quote now.
You don't have to photograph all your products at once. Try adding our 360 spin viewer to your 10 bestselling products and measure what effect it has on sales. If (when!) you see sales increase, shoot more of your products.
If you want to minimize costs, you can photograph your own 360 degree product images by creating a basic photography studio. You will need a good camera, good lighting, white sheets and a turntable. After photographing 36 images (or 18 images) of your product, you will need to edit each image to optimize the colors, remove marks, crop and resize ready for your website.
Magic 360™ v4.5
November 6, 2013
- Zoom images in full screen.
- Supports IE11 pointer events.
- Supports IE11 native full-screen.
- Autospin backwards and forwards.
- Automatically optimize the autospin duration.
- Adjust loading box size according to spin width.
- Resolves an issue that could cause flashing during spin.
- Allow vertical drag gestures to scroll the page on touch devices.
- Reversed the direction of mousewheel to go clockwise on scroll down.
Magic 360™ v4.2
September 17, 2013
- Fixed flickering in Chrome browser.
- Improved support of lazy loading images.
Magic 360™ v4.1
July 19, 2013
- Support of CloudFlare lazy loading images.
- Optimized image caching.
- Resolved an AdBlock issue in Safari.
- Fixed issue of using the same images for fullscreen and normal views.
- Improvements to rendering in Quirks mode.
Magic 360™ v4.0
June 13, 2013
Now responsive and IE10 compatible:
- Magic 360™ scales up and down to fit your responsive themes.
- Support of IE10 touch events.
- Automatically detect number of digits in the filename.
- Better full-screen mode on eBay.
- Hide the "Drag" message until autospin has stopped.
- Enable or disable right-click menu on a spin.
- Ability to reverse rows and columns.
- New API method to switch rows.
Magic 360™ v3.1
March 13, 2013
Almost totally redesigned to provide:
- Much faster start for 3D spins - active as soon as the 1st row has loaded.
- Better full-screen view - scales up each small image until large image has loaded.
- Faster loading & better looking progress bar using pure CSS.
- Better image loading.
- Callbacks to allow tracking of number of spins and zooms.
- A number of minor improvements.
Magic 360™ v3.0
September 10, 2012
New features including full-screen spin:
- Full-screen spin for gorgeous big spins.
- Even simpler interface - only one button.
- Arrows and text indicate that image can be spun.
- Entire image magnifier shows more detail.
- Alternative of circular / square magnifier.
- New cursor shows image can be magnified.
- Larger button shown on mobile devices.
- Choice of 24 different button designs.
- Skip images to load spin faster.
- Change speed of the auto-spin.
- Choose your own custom cursor.
- Smoother acceleration/deceleration.
- Change increment of mousewheel spin.
- Ability to drag without closing magnifier first.
- New HTML5 compliant method to define options.
- Pinch support added for resizing page in iOS devices.
- New API call can trigger full-screen.
Magic 360™ v2.1
May 11, 2012
Many new features are now included:
- Change text on hover over buttons.
- API gives control to start, stop, load spins.
- New style loading message.
- Auto-spin direction clockwise or anticlockwise.
- Auto-spin speed reduced.
- Resume infinite spin on click.
- Resume infinite spin on click of the spin button.
- Resume infinite spin on mouseout (pause on hover).
- Stop auto-spin on drag.
- Hide buttons on non-stop-spin.
- Non-stop-spin cannot be paused by drag or scrollwheel.
- Mousewheel ignored during auto-spin.
- Change text for multiple languages.
- Set global options in multiple ways.
Magic 360™ v2.0
November 30, 2011
- Works on iPad, iPhone, Android and other mobile devices.
- Multiple rows/angles to rotate products up/down as well as left/right.
- Auto-spin once, twice or infinitely.
- Button to turn zoom on/off.
- Click to magnify.
- Faster load time.
- Simplified setup.
- Customizable buttons.
- Customizable loading message.
- Fetch images on page-load, hover or click.
- Use any number of images - from 2 to 72 (or even more!).
Magic 360™ v1.0
September 14, 2010
Magic 360™ combines 360° spin with image zoom. It is the ultimate way to inspect a product on a webpage in every detail. 360 rotate products using a set of images (normally 18 or 36), the effect creates a smooth spin with motion blur effects, customizable magnifying glasses and 10 other options that you may adjust. jQuery is not required - this is a standalone 360 rotate script, not a 360 rotate jQuery tool. The benefit is that it loads faster and spins smoother.
Buy a license below and use our 360 photography service if you don't already have photographs.
|1 site license||£99||Buy now|
|5 sites license||£349||Buy now|
|10 sites license||£599||Buy now|
|Unlimited license||£1,199||Buy now|
|Bundled license||£2,499||Buy now|
|Installation service (optional)||$49|
Pay by credit card, bank transfer or cheque. Download your product immediately after you pay and start using it!
The $ amount will be automatically converted to your currency.
30 day money-back guarantee.
Free license for non-commercial use
Download a module:
- Magic 360™ for CS-Cart
- Magic 360™ for X-Cart
- Magic 360™ for Magento
- Magic 360™ for HikaShop
- Magic 360™ for redSHOP
- Magic 360™ for Joomla
- Magic 360™ for VirtueMart
- Magic 360™ for PrestaShop
- Magic 360™ for Zen Cart
- Magic 360™ for CubeCart
- Magic 360™ for X-Cart Next
- Magic 360™ for OpenCart
- Magic 360™ for LiteCommerce
- Magic 360™ for WordPress
- Magic 360™ for WP e-Commerce
- Magic 360™ for Jigoshop
- Magic 360™ for WooCommerce
- Magic 360™ for OXID
30 day money-back guarantee.
Free license for non-commercial use.
30 minutes free technical support.