No coding required.
Use your Magic 360 extension almost anywhere on your OXID site.
You can even apply different spin options to each page.
- Product details page
- Manual install elsewhere
Supported pages & blocks
- OXID Enterprise Edition 5.x
- OXID Community Edition 4.x
Relied upon by OXID store owners, Magic 360 has been the professional choice since 2010 for stylish spin, zoom & full-screen effects.
This official OXID extension makes it easy to apply these effects to your pages. Even better - the extension gives you auto-caching, image resizing and SEO optimization as part of the dedicated OXID features.
With free new versions regularly released, your products will always look gorgeous with Magic 360.
New versions support
All versions of OXID are supported (OXID Enterprise Edition 5.x, OXID Community Edition 4.x). We update our modules as soon as a new version of OXID is released.
One click installation
Saves you time. Upload Magic 360 for OXID directly to your Admin panel.
Upload large version of product images (approx 800px). OXID will resize images automatically throughout your website.
Magic 360 is responsive out of the box. Essential for multi-device adaptation.
Optimize your website. Magic 360 caches resized images. Which means fewer image downloads.
Control how Magic 360 initializes & loads images. Choose to activate on page load or on request.
Magic 360 supports SEO Friendly URLs. Vital for website high ranking in search engines.
Protect your images. Choose the position, opacity & size of your watermark.
Say goodbye to manual configuration. Customize settings instantly using Magic 360 Settings page.
Magic 360 requires no jQuery, 3rd party library or framework. Magic 360 is completely compatible.
Custom themes support
If Magic 360 doesn't work immediately on your site, email us and we'll add support for your theme (free of charge).
Pay once and the Magic 360 license is yours forever.
IMPORTANT: Standard images do not display on product page when Magic 360 is installed. To display both 360 spin and standard images, go ahead and install any of our 3 image zoom tools.
- Download Magic 360 for OXID (free and fully functional demo version).
- Unzip the file on your computer and FTP the magic360 folder to the root of your OXID website (on your server), keeping the file and folder structure intact.
- Go to http://www.yoursite.url/magic360/ in your browser > click 'Install' (replace yoursite.url with your domain name).
- If you use the OXID v4.6.0 or above, activate the module via the Extensions > Modules menu in the admin area. (If you use an earlier version of OXID, you don't need to activate the module).
- Change the Magic 360 settings as you wish via the admin area: Master Settings > Magic 360 Settings menu.
- That's it!
Buy Magic 360
To upgrade your free and fully functional trial version of Magic 360 (which removes the "Trial version" text), buy Magic 360 and overwrite following file with the same one from your licensed version:
To spin some images and zoom others (like the example above), you can install both Magic 360 and Magic Zoom Plus.
- Install the OXID extension for Magic 360.
- Install the OXID extension for Magic Zoom Plus.
- Create a new product or open an existing one.
- Upload your zoom images via the 'Pictures' tab. Upload your 360 spin images via the 'Magic 360 images' tab.
Thanks for trying Magic 360 on your OXID site! What did you hope Magic 360 could do? How can we improve it? Let us know, we're always improving our tools based on customer feedback.
- Deactivate Magic 360 via the Extensions > Modules menu in the admin area.
- Go to http://your.site.url/magic360/ in your browser and click 'Uninstall' (replace yoursite.url with your domain name).
- Delete the magic360 folder from your OXID directory (on your server).
- Magic 360 is now uninstalled.
Submit your review
Your review has been received and will be posted soon.
Other OXID extensions
Please contact us if you need any help.
Magic 360 works on iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iTouch), most Android devices and all major browsers including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera.
To create the 360 degree view of the product, you need a set of 18 or 36 photographs. The photos should be shot on a turntable, with bright lighting against a white background. When you photograph your spins, Magic 360 supports spins in 360 spin (one row), 3D spin (multiple rows) or with the Martini effect (one horizontal row, one vertical column) like the blue running shoe above.
If you don't have photos, tell us what your products are and we can get quotations for professional 360 product photography for you. Each set of photos typically costs between £30 and £90.