- LiteCommerce 1.0.x
LiteCommerce has changed to X-Cart Next. You can continue using the LiteCommerce modules or get them on the new platform, X-Cart Next (X-Cart 5).
- If a previous version of the module is installed, uninstall it.
- Download the LiteCommerce module for Magic 360 (free and fully functional demo version).
- Unzip the module and upload the classes and skin folders to your LiteCommerce directory.
- Login to your LiteCommerce admin area and re-build the cache: [Maintenance -> Re-build cache] link in the menu.
- Enable the Magic 360 module on Manage add-ons page and press Save changes button.
- To setup a 360 spin, upload your set of 360 images to your product in your LiteCommerce admin.
- On the module settings page, choose which products should have the Magic 360 effect by modifying following parameters:
Image count - Number of images in the spin set e.g. 18 or 36 (0 = disabled)
Product IDs - Choose which products have 360 images, comma separated e.g. 1,4,5,12,14 (all = all products)
- Go to Manage Modules > Magic 360 settings and configure Magic 360 how you want it.
- Buy Magic 360 To upgrade your free and fully functional trial version of Magic 360 (which removes the "Trial version" text), buy Magic 360 and overwrite following file with the same one from your licensed version:
Thanks for trying Magic 360 on your LiteCommerce site! What did you hope Magic 360 could do? How can we improve it? Let us know, we're always improving our tools based on customer feedback.
- Login to your LiteCommerce admin area.
- Disable the Magic 360 module on Manage add-ons page and press Save changes button.
- Re-build the cache: [Maintenance > Re-build cache] link in the menu.
- Magic 360 is now uninstalled.
Submit your review
Your review has been received and will be posted soon.
Other LiteCommerce modules
Spin your products round in 360 degree rotate action. Spin them in hover, drag, click or mousewheel. View them from every angle as if it were real life!
Magic 360 is the powerful viewer for LiteCommerce stores. Download the free trial module for your store and see the difference it makes to your product pages.
360 product spin is what leading brands are using to show their products online. If you don't already have photos of your products, contact us and we will get quotations from 360 photography specialists to shoot your products.
Contact us if you need help with this LiteCommerce addon.
Credit: thanks to Karl Martini, for the photos of the running shoe. His twin-axis photography technique shows products in rotating vertically and horizontally. It can be an excellent choice for displaying your products instead of the more traditional 360 degree (single row) spin.