No coding required.
Use your Magic 360 plugin almost anywhere on your WP e-Commerce site.
You can even apply different spin options to each page.
- Product details page
Supported pages & blocks
- WP e-Commerce 3.8
- WP e-Commerce 3.7
- WP e-Commerce 3.6
How do you convey all your products' features to your WP e-Commerce store customers? 360 spin could be the answer.
This stunning WP e-Commerce 360-degree plugin will instantly make your WP e-Commerce shop look more professional. Magic 360 displays a 3D or 360 model of a product - your customers can see and rotate products, almost like real life. It gives a powerful feeling to customers, whether on desktops or mobile devices.
Upload a series of images, exported either from a 3D CAD file or photographed on a turntable. You can use any number of images - normally at least 18 and as many as 72.
360 spins on WordPress are easy with this plugin. Fast installation and easy setup, with more than 25 customization options to adjust the rotation speed, direction, auto-spin and magnifier to create a perfect 360-degree rotating experience for your products.
Improve your store today - download the best WP e-Commerce 360 spin plugin for product images.
New versions support
All versions of WP e-Commerce are supported (WP e-Commerce 3.8, WP e-Commerce 3.7, WP e-Commerce 3.6). We update our modules as soon as a new version of WP e-Commerce is released.
Magic 360 is responsive out of the box. Essential for multi-device adaptation.
Upload large version of product images (approx 800px). WP e-Commerce will resize images automatically throughout your website.
Optimize your website. Magic 360 caches resized images. Which means fewer image downloads.
Control how Magic 360 initializes & loads images. Choose to activate on page load or on request.
Magic 360 supports SEO Friendly URLs. Vital for website high ranking in search engines.
Protect your images. Choose the position, opacity & size of your watermark.
Say goodbye to manual configuration. Customize settings instantly using Magic 360 Settings page.
Magic 360 requires no jQuery, 3rd party library or framework. Magic 360 is completely compatible.
Custom themes support
If Magic 360 doesn't work immediately on your site, email us and we'll add support for your theme (free of charge).
Pay once and the Magic 360 license is yours forever.
Important: When Magic 360 is installed, only spin displays on product page. Static images will not display.
- Download the Magic 360 plugin for use with WordPress e-Commerce (free and fully functional demo version).
(If you don't use the WP e-Commerce plugin, please use our standard WordPress plugin for content).
- Either upload it via your WordPress admin area. Or unzip the file on your computer and upload the magic360-wpecommerce folder via FTP to /wp-content/plugins/, keeping the file and folder structure intact.
- Activate Magic 360 plugin in the Plugins menu of WordPress.
- The demo version is now installed!
- To setup a 360 spin, upload your set of 360 images to your product in your WPEC admin.
- On the plugin settings page, choose which products should have the Magic 360™ effect by modifying following parameters:
- Number of images on X-axis - Number of images in the spin set e.g. 18 or 36 (0 = disabled)
- Product IDs - Choose which products have 360 images, comma separated e.g. 1,4,5,12,14 (all = all products)
Buy Magic 360
To upgrade your free and fully functional trial version of Magic 360 (which removes the "Trial version" text), buy Magic 360 and overwrite following file with the same one from your licensed version:
Thanks for trying Magic 360 on your WP e-Commerce site! What did you hope Magic 360 could do? How can we improve it? Let us know, we're always improving our tools based on customer feedback.
- Go to the Plugins menu of WordPress > 'Magic 360 for WP e-Commerce' plugin > Click 'Deactivate'.
- Once page has refreshed, go back to 'Magic 360 for WP e-Commerce' plugin > Click 'Delete' > Click 'Yes, delete these files'.
- Magic 360 is now uninstalled.
Submit your review
Your review has been received and will be posted soon.
Magic 360 can work on any website. The version on this page is a plugin designed for WP e-Commerce.
It works on iPhone, iPad, Android and all major browsers. You can customise the speed, borders, effects, autostart, text and buttons. Simply go to the Magic 360 configuration page in your WordPress admin and choose the options.
It's easy to install and customize and if you need help, contact us.
To create the 360 degree view of the product, you need a set of 18 or 36 photographs. The photos should be shot on a turntable, with bright lighting against a white background. If you don't have photos, tell us what your products are and we can get quotations for professional 360 product photography for you. Each set of photos typically costs between £30 and £90.
Credit: thanks to Karl Martini, for the photos of the running shoe. His twin-axis photography technique shows products in rotating vertically and horizontally. It can be an excellent choice for displaying your products instead of the more traditional 360 degree (single row) spin.