SOME OF THE WORLD’S MOST RESPECTED BRANDS TRUST MAGIC TOOLBOX
Will recommend this tool to anybody and hope that my competition won't find it. Björn Mayer, servusapotheke.at
Polished. Fast. Didnt spew errors when debug enabled. what more could anyone want?Steve Bliss
The template I am using needed some code changes to work right. They made the changes really fast and got me up and running. I highly recommend this app!!!.Roy Kastning, appleshedgifts.com
The most powerful WordPress 360 degree view available
- Wordpress 4.x
- Wordpress 3.x
- Wordpress 2.x
Works on these pages
Designed for WordPress and WooCommerce, Magic 360 is the leading dedicated 360 image viewer plugin.
Easy to use, this powerful WordPress 360 image plugin displays a series of photos as a seamless spin. It can also be used for displaying 3D CAD images exported from modelling software. Use it for showing single-axis spins (left to right) or multiple axis spins (left, right, up and down).
The WordPress shortcode means no coding is needed. Simply name your shortcode, upload your images and it's ready to embed. Our 360 viewer plugin will do all the work.
Go ahead and buy a license, with 30-day moneyback guarantee, or watch our WordPress 360 video for a step-by-step guide on how to create incredible 360 degree images in WordPress. For very little effort, you get amazing results.
Using WooCommerce? Install the WooCommerce plugin for amazing product page spins.
- 1 site
- Unlimited usage on 1 website
- Perfect for webstore owners
- 5 sites
- Unlimited usage on 5 sites
- Perfect for freelancers
- 10 sites
- Unlimited usage on 10 sites
- Perfect for small agencies
- Unlimited use on unlimited sites
- For big agencies and enterprise
"I've been using magictoolbox code almost from the beginning. It is well done, imaginative, and compact. I've tried plenty of other image handlers but none are as good a value as these and I highly recommend them."
Wayne Eskridge, lightingshowroom.com
We've got you covered
Money back guarantee
30-day money back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied.
30 minutes free technical support for all customers. You can buy extra support if you need.
Download your product immediately after payment. Pay by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer.
Enjoy 12 months of free updates. After that, new versions are available at 80% discount.
Brunel Audio, brunelaudio.com
Rental Mobil di Malang, rentalmobildimalang.com
Matt Wind, wegotthat.com
Andy Driver, robertburnschessset.com
Alfredo Andreani, makeupblend.com
Submit your review
Your review has been received and will be posted soon.
- Download the Magic 360 plugin for WordPress (free and fully functional demo version).
- Either upload it via your WordPress admin area. Or unzip the file on your computer and upload the magic360 folder via FTP to /wp-content/plugins/, keeping the file and folder structure intact.
- Activate the plugin in the 'Plugins' menu of WordPress.
- The demo version is now installed! To create a 360 spin, see detailed steps below.
Buy Magic 360
To upgrade your free and fully functional trial version of Magic 360 (which removes the "Trial version" text), buy Magic 360 and overwrite following file with the same one from your licensed version:
Thanks to Magic 360's shortcode, adding 360 spins to your WordPress website is effortless:
Thanks to Magic 360's shortcode functionality, single spins (left/right) and 3D spins (left/right & up/down) can be inserted easily on any page or post of your WordPress website. To add incredible spins with no coding whatsoever, simply choose where you want your spins to go.
- Click Spins.
- Click Add spin.
- Enter Name > Click Add images > Upload your set of 360 images. (Before you upload, check that the file names follow a predictable sequence).
- 3D spins only: Select Multi-row spin option > Enter the number of images which create your spin (left/right). Also known as columns.
- Click Save and close.
- Open a post or page in WordPress > Place cursor where you want to insert 360 spin.
- Click Magic 360 icon > Select name of spin you want to insert.
- Magic 360 code will appear on your page.
- Preview page to see spin working on web page.
- Create and add as many single & 3D spins to your WordPress site. Enjoy!
Customize all 360 degree spins together or separately. The choice is yours!
Customize all 360 degree spins throughout your WordPress website in a couple of clicks:
Go to: Plugins > Magic 360 > Settings.
Each 360 spin can be customized individually directly in the shortcode:
Go to: Magic 360 > Shortcodes > [your shortcode] > Click 'Use custom settings' > Select new settings > Save changes.
Thanks for trying Magic 360 on your WordPress site! What did you hope Magic 360 could do? How can we improve it? Let us know, we're always improving our tools based on customer feedback.
- Delete Magic 360 code from your content.
- Go to the Plugins menu of WordPress > 'Magic 360 for WordPress' plugin > Click 'Deactivate'.
- Once page has refreshed, go back to 'Magic 360 for WordPress' plugin > Click 'Delete' > Click 'Yes, delete these files'.
- Magic 360 is now uninstalled.