Magic Magnify™ for Magento
Hover over the image!
- Download Magic Magnify™ for Magento (demo version).
- Unzip the file on your computer and FTP the magicmagnify folder to your Magento directory (on your server), keeping the file and folder structure intact.
- If you use Magento Compiler, disable it System > Tools > Compilation > Disable (screenshot).
- Go to http://www.yoursite.url/magicmagnify/ in your browser > click 'Install' (replace yoursite.url with your domain name) (screenshot).
- If you use Magento Compiler, click 'Run Compilation Process' (screenshot).
- Go to System > Cache Management > Select All and refresh the cache (screenshot).
- The demo version is now installed!
- Customize the Magic Magnify™ extension through the Magic Toolbox > Magic Magnify settings > Default settings menu in your Magento admin panel (screenshot).
- To upgrade your version of Magic Magnify™ (which removes the "Please upgrade" text), buy Magic Magnify™ and overwrite the old /skin/frontend/[your_interface]/[your_theme]/js/magicmagnify.js file with the new file in your licensed version.
Swapping between many images is already a standard feature in Magic Magnify™. But if you have lots of images, the page can look complicated.
Make your thumbnails look slick and organised with Magic Scroll™ for Magento. It neatly contains the images adds arrows to slide between them. Example:
You can change the language of the message and loading text like so:
- Find the locale folder for the language you wish to change e.g. /app/locale/en_US.
- Open the file Mage_Api.csv into the editor and insert these lines at the and of the file:
"MagicMagnify_Message","Write your message here"
"MagicMagnify_LoadingText","Write your message here"
- Continue these steps for each locale you wish to change.
Magnify into your product images on hover / mouseover to show beautiful detail in your product. This smooth effect uses Flash to create a round magnifying glass which can be customised in size. Try scrolling your mousewheel while hovering and change the magnifier size.
There are many customisations available in your Magento admin area. It's easy to change the settings and make it look exactly how you want it.
If you want it to work on iPad and iPhone, then get the next version up: Magic Magnify Plus™.
Other Magento modules
30 day money-back guarantee.
Free license for non-commercial use
Download a module:
- Magic Magnify™ for CS-Cart
- Magic Magnify™ for X-Cart
- Magic Magnify™ for Magento
- Magic Magnify™ for HikaShop
- Magic Magnify™ for redSHOP
- Magic Magnify™ for Joomla
- Magic Magnify™ for VirtueMart
- Magic Magnify™ for PrestaShop
- Magic Magnify™ for osCommerce
- Magic Magnify™ for Zen Cart
- Magic Magnify™ for CRE Loaded
- Magic Magnify™ for CubeCart
- Magic Magnify™ for X-Cart Next
- Magic Magnify™ for xt:Commerce
- Magic Magnify™ for VEYTON 4
- Magic Magnify™ for OpenCart
- Magic Magnify™ for Avactis
- Magic Magnify™ for LiteCommerce
- Magic Magnify™ for Drupal
- Magic Magnify™ for WordPress
- Magic Magnify™ for WP e-Commerce
- Magic Magnify™ for Jigoshop
- Magic Magnify™ for WooCommerce
- Magic Magnify™ for Gallery
- Magic Magnify™ for WYSIWYG
- Magic Magnify™ for OXID
- Magic Magnify™ for osCMax
- Magic Magnify for Volusion
- Magic Magnify for BigCommerce
- Magic Magnify for Weebly
- Magic Magnify for Blogger
- Magic Magnify for GoDaddy Cart
- Magic Magnify for nopCommerce
- Magic Magnify for Ecommerce Templates
- Magic Magnify for ekmPowershop
- Magic Magnify for NetSuite
- Magic Magnify for AspDotNetStorefront
- Magic Magnify for BlueVoda
- Magic Magnify for Miva Merchant
- Magic Magnify for Shopify
- Magic Magnify for ebay