Magic Magnify™ is a Flash zoom tool. The elegant effect uses a magnifying-glass to show close-up detail of the product on hover:
Go one better with Magic Magnify Plus™.
- Clean – only 2 lines of HTML required.
- Customise – change the shape, colors, magnifier to suit your website.
Magic Magnify™ can be used on any website, CMS, ecommerce site, shopping cart or blog.
Magic Magnify™ works in all modern browsers and many old ones too.
- Internet Explorer 6-9
Q Is there a limit to the large image size?
A Flash has an image size limit of 2880px (width or height). If your large image is larger than 2880px (very unlikely!) the Flash zoom magnifies the wrong part of the image. To prevent this, resize your images to 2880px or less.
Q What is the optimal size for the images?
A As a general rule, Magic Magnify™ works well if the large image is between 2 and 3 times larger than the small image. A small image of between 300px and 600px width tends to work well. Start by creating a large image 2.5 times larger than your small image. Then try making it bigger/smaller and test it to see how it feels.
Q What file size should my images be?
A Compress your images as much as possible while maintaining good quality. The smaller the file size of your images, the faster they will download. For JPEGs, 30% to 70% quality normally works best. For small images with few colors, try PNG instead of JPEG.
Magic Magnify™ version 4.0
November 12, 2010 – Major release, including new features:
- Faster loading;
- Single SWF for each image;
- Lower CPU usage;
- Shadow/glow effects;
- Pulse/fade-in effects;
- Custom magnifier shapes;
- Full image zoom;
- 2 new lense images;
- Change multiple images on click/mouseover;
- Dissolve/cross-fade thumbnails;
- Mouse wheel changes magnifier size;
- Blur/transparent effects for main image;
- Hide mouse option;
- Option to simulate large images from small ones;
- Callback function for mouse click.
Magic Magnify™ version 3.1
June 25, 2009 – New features:
- Pause magnifier on click;
- SWF scales with the browser;
- Minor tweaks.
Magic Magnify™ version 3.0
January 7, 2009 – Loads of new features including:
- Multiple image support;
- Custom magnifier image;
- Custom borders;
- Ability to stop/start magnification;
- Disable autostart option;
- Optional click to URL;
- Load time reduced even further;
- Specify width and height separately.
Magic Magnify™ version 2.0
Magic Magnify™ version 1.0
December 1, 2007 – Name changed to Magic Magnify™.
Lucky Flash Magnifier version 1.0
|1 site license||$49||Buy now|
|5 sites license||$149||Buy now|
|10 sites license||$279||Buy now|
|Unlimited license||$599||Buy now|
|Bundled license||$1399||Buy now|
|Installation service (optional)||$49|
Pay by credit card, bank transfer or cheque. Download your product immediately after you pay and start using it!
The $ amount will be automatically converted to your currency.
30 day money-back guarantee.
Free license for non-commercial use
30 minutes free technical support.
Download a module:
- Magic Magnify™ for CS-Cart
- Magic Magnify™ for X-Cart
- Magic Magnify™ for Magento
- Magic Magnify™ for HikaShop
- Magic Magnify™ for redSHOP
- Magic Magnify™ for Joomla
- Magic Magnify™ for VirtueMart
- Magic Magnify™ for PrestaShop
- Magic Magnify™ for osCommerce
- Magic Magnify™ for Zen Cart
- Magic Magnify™ for CRE Loaded
- Magic Magnify™ for CubeCart
- Magic Magnify™ for X-Cart Next
- Magic Magnify™ for xt:Commerce
- Magic Magnify™ for VEYTON 4
- Magic Magnify™ for OpenCart
- Magic Magnify™ for Avactis
- Magic Magnify™ for LiteCommerce
- Magic Magnify™ for Drupal
- Magic Magnify™ for WordPress
- Magic Magnify™ for WP e-Commerce
- Magic Magnify™ for Jigoshop
- Magic Magnify™ for WooCommerce
- Magic Magnify™ for Gallery
- Magic Magnify™ for WYSIWYG
- Magic Magnify™ for OXID
- Magic Magnify™ for osCMax
- Ecommerce Templates
- Miva Merchant