SOME OF THE WORLD’S MOST RESPECTED BRANDS TRUST MAGIC TOOLBOX
Will recommend this tool to anybody and hope that my competition won't find it. Björn Mayer, servusapotheke.at
Polished. Fast. Didnt spew errors when debug enabled. what more could anyone want?Steve Bliss
The template I am using needed some code changes to work right. They made the changes really fast and got me up and running. I highly recommend this app!!!.Roy Kastning, appleshedgifts.com
The most powerful WooCommerce image zoom available
- WooCommerce 5.x
- WooCommerce 4.x
- WooCommerce 3.x
- WooCommerce 2.x
- WooCommerce 1.x
Works on these pages
Relied upon by WooCommerce store owners, Magic Zoom has been the professional choice since 2006 for gorgeous on-hover image zooming effects.
This official WooCommerce addon makes it easy to apply these effects to your pages. Even better - the addon gives you auto-caching, image resizing and SEO optimization as part of the dedicated WooCommerce features.
With free new versions regularly released, your products will always look gorgeous with Magic Zoom.
- 1 site
- Unlimited usage on 1 website
- Perfect for webstore owners
- 5 sites
- Unlimited usage on 5 sites
- Perfect for freelancers
- 10 sites
- Unlimited usage on 10 sites
- Perfect for small agencies
- Unlimited use on unlimited sites
- For big agencies and enterprise
"I've been using magictoolbox code almost from the beginning. It is well done, imaginative, and compact. I've tried plenty of other image handlers but none are as good a value as these and I highly recommend them."
Wayne Eskridge, lightingshowroom.com
We've got you covered
Money back guarantee
30-day money back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied.
30 minutes free technical support for all customers. You can buy extra support if you need.
Download your product immediately after payment. Pay by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer.
Enjoy 12 months of free updates. After that, new versions are available at 80% discount.
La mayoría de las veces el Departamento de soporte nos hace decidir si comprar o no un plugin, este es el caso. Gracias.
Vijay Hardaha, vijayhardaha.p.ehu
Submit your review
Your review has been received and will be posted soon.
- Download the Magic Zoom plugin for use with WooCommerce WordPress plugin (free and fully functional demo version).
(If you don't use the WooCommerce plugin, please use our standard WordPress plugin for content.)
- Upload the zip file via your WordPress admin area.
- Activate Magic Zoom plugin for WooCommerce in the Plugins menu of WordPress.
- The demo version is now installed!
- Customize the Magic Zoom plugin how you wish via Dashboard > Plugins > Magic Zoom for WooCommerce > Settings.
- Magic Zoom can be enabled on Product & Category pages.
- Activate Magic Scroll to enjoy organised thumbnails on your product page: Plugins > Magic Zoom for WooCommerce > Settings > 'Product page' tab > Scroll thumbnails > Select 'Tick' > Save changes.
- A popular feature is to display product images & video. Do this via: WooCommerce > [Your product] > 'Product videos' tab > Enter your video url(s) > Save change.
Buy Magic Zoom
To upgrade your free and fully functional trial version of Magic Zoom (which removes the "Trial version" text), buy Magic Zoom and overwrite following file with the same one from your licensed version:
Swapping between many images is already a standard feature in Magic Zoom. But if you have lots of images, the page can look complicated.
Make your thumbnails look slick and organised with Magic Scroll for WooCommerce. It neatly contains the images adds arrows to slide between them. Example:
- Simply activate Magic Scroll on the Magic Zoom options page.
- To remove the "Please upgrade" text, buy a license and overwrite the wp-content/plugins/mod_woocommerce_magiczoom/magiczoom-woocommerce/core/magicscroll.js file with that from your licensed version.
WooCommerce users now receive 2 tools in 1: image zoom & video!
Product videos offer potential customers a clear demonstration of any product. Conveying an incredible amount of information very quickly. Videos are proven to increase likelihood to buy, spend longer on your site and spend more per order.
It's time to stand out from the competition and turn potential customers into actual customers.
- Make sure Magic Zoom is installed on your WooCommerce store.
- Open an existing product or create a new one.
- Scroll down to 'Product videos' tab > Enter video url(s) > Save change.
- Refresh web page > Video(s) appear as thumbnails on product page.
- That's it!
To spin some images and zoom others (like the example above), you can install both Magic Zoom and Magic 360.
- Install the WooCommerce module for Magic Zoom.
- Install the WooCommerce module for Magic 360.
- Create a new product or open an existing one.
- Upload your zoom images via the 'Images' section. Upload your 360 spin images via the 'Magic360' section.
Do your products come in different colours or styles?
By default, WooCommerce offers a 'variable' product type which means products can have variations.
Each variation may have one image which is shown when variation is changed on the product web page.
For retailers using the popular plugin WooCommerce Additional Variation Images, each product allows multiple images be assigned. The whole gallery (not only main image) updates when variation is changed.
Magic Zoom supports both default WooCommerce variable and WooCommerce Additional Variation Images plugin out of the box.
Thanks for trying Magic Zoom on your WooCommerce site! What did you hope Magic Zoom could do? How can we improve it? Let us know, we're always improving our tools based on customer feedback.
- Go to the Plugins menu of WordPress > 'Magic Zoom for WooCommerce' plugin > Click 'Deactivate'.
- Once page has refreshed, go back to 'Magic Zoom for WooCommerce' plugin > Click 'Delete' > Click 'Yes, delete these files'.
- Magic Zoom is now uninstalled.
What do customers want more than anything else? Free shipping, choice of delivery date, discounts for being loyal? Yes, yes & yes. But before all that, they want to see what they're buying. That's where we come in. This WooCommerce image zoom delivers each shopper with a fabulous close-up view of your products.
With other WooCommerce zoom plugins available, why should you install Magic Zoom? There are many reasons...
Whether you're using variable products to show different colours/sizes or not, Magic Zoom works on every single product image. Switch effortlessly between the main image and thumbnails too with the knowledge that every product image will be viewed in clear detail.
Magic Zoom is also compatible with other WooCommerce plugins and themes. If you come across one that isn't, we'll fix any issues. Just get in touch and let us know.
This may sound too good to be true. But it gets better. Magic Zoom works on both product and category pages. With their own Settings page, you can have a magnify effect appear on product pages, whilst having a zoom effect on category pages. That's not all. You can also choose different settings for mobiles devices. Check out the Settings pages for yourself. With over 40 effects to choose from (including zoom size, mode & captions), Magic Zoom will fit perfectly within the design of your store.
If you're struggling with multiple thumbnails spreading down your web page & want to keep them neatly organised, activate Magic Scroll (image carousel). We know scrolling thumbnails is a popular feature on product pages, the demo version of Magic Scroll is included on all our WooCommerce zoom plugins. Simply go to: Dashboard > Plugins > Magic Zoom for WooCommerce > Click 'Settings' > 'Scroll thumbnails' option > Select 'tick' > Save settings. And as a Magic Zoom customer you'll receive a £10 discount off your Magic Scroll license. Pay only £19 (normally £29).
You can also select where your thumbnails appear: top, bottom, left or right of your main feature image. Whichever looks best for your product page layout.
It's all about design.
Not only does this WooCommerce zoom look drop-dead gorgeous, it's been refined to perfection for touchscreens. Whether on a mobile or tablet, your on-the-go shoppers will see crisp, clean zooms any time, any place, anywhere. It's responsive. It's retina-ready. It has custom icons and touch/swipe, double-tap behaviour. Go ahead and try it on your iPad, iPhone and Android devices.
Download. Install. Enjoy.
That's how easy it is to use Magic Zoom on your WooCommerce site.
Can I add a watermark to my images?
Yes! Enter the location of your watermark image on your server in the 'Watermark image path' field. This can be found on the 'General' tab of the Settings page.
(Note: Watermark feature only available when 'Use Wordpress images' option is disabled.)
Does Magic Zoom support retina screens?Yes! Retina images are served for all your products. Your WooCommerce customers will enjoy the high-def quality.