Magic 360™ for Magento
Show your products from every angle with this beautiful 360 spin tool. It rotates images on hover and/or drag. Try it:
- Download Magic 360™ for Magento (demo version).
- Unzip the file on your computer and FTP the magic360 folder to your Magento directory (on your server), keeping the file and folder structure intact.
- If you use Magento Compiler, disable it System > Tools > Compilation > Disable (screenshot).
- Go to http://www.yoursite.url/magic360/ in your browser > click 'Install' (replace yoursite.url with your domain name) (screenshot).
- If you use Magento Compiler, click 'Run Compilation Process' (screenshot).
- Go to System > Cache Management > Select All and refresh the cache (screenshot).
- The demo version is now installed! To create a 360 spin, see detailed steps below.
- To upgrade your version of Magic 360™ (which removes the "Please upgrade" text), buy Magic 360™ and overwrite the old /skin/frontend/[your_interface]/[your_theme]/js/magic360.js file with the new file in your licensed version.
- To customize your Magic 360™ options (speed, autospin etc), go to Magic Toolbox > Magic 360 settings > Default settings in your Magento admin panel (screenshot).
To setup a 360 spin
- Open the product which you'd like to spin and click Magic360 Images at the bottom of the left navigation (screenshot).
- Browse your computer for your set of images and click Upload images (screenshot).
- The 'Multi row spin' section at top of the page will automatically update. The 'Number of images on X-axis' shows how many images are in your spin. The 'Number of images on Y-axis' shows if your spin moves up/down. '1' means one row only (screenshot). If your spin has multiple rows, click 'Multi-row spin' (screenshot) and enter the number of columns and rows in Number of images on X-axis and Number of images on Y-axis (screenshot).
You can change the language of the message and loading text like so:
- Find the locale folder for the language you wish to change e.g. /app/locale/en_US.
- Open the file Mage_Api.csv into the editor and insert these lines at the and of the file:
"Magic360_Message","Write your message here"
"Magic360_LoadingText","Write your message here"
- Continue these steps for each locale you wish to change.
Magic 360™ works on iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iTouch), most Android devices and all major browsers including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera.
To create the 360 degree view of the product, you need a set of 18 or 36 photographs. The photos should be shot on a turntable, with bright lighting against a white background. If you don't have photos, tell us what your products are and we can get quotations for professional 360 product photography for you. Each set of photos typically costs between £30 and £90.
Other Magento modules
30 day money-back guarantee.
Free license for non-commercial use
Download a module:
- Magic 360™ for CS-Cart
- Magic 360™ for Magento
- Magic 360™ for redSHOP
- Magic 360™ for VirtueMart
- Magic 360™ for PrestaShop
- Magic 360™ for Zen Cart
- Magic 360™ for CubeCart
- Magic 360™ for X-Cart
- Magic 360™ for X-Cart Next
- Magic 360™ for OpenCart
- Magic 360™ for LiteCommerce
- Magic 360™ for WordPress
- Magic 360™ for WP e-Commerce
- Magic 360™ for Jigoshop
- Magic 360™ for WooCommerce
- Magic 360™ for OXID
30 day money-back guarantee.
Free license for non-commercial use.
30 minutes free technical support.