WYSIWYG Web Builder integration
If you use WYSIWYG Website Builder, use these instructions to add our tools to your WYSIWYG website.
Step-by-step tutorial to add Magic Zoom Plus with WYSIWYG. Follow the same procedure for our other tools.
Below is a text "how to" tutorial of the step-by-step guide from the YouTube video screencast above.
The instructions can be used for all our tools: Magic Zoom™, Magic Magnify™, Magic Magnify Plus™, Magic Thumb™ and Magic Touch™. Simply replace the references to magiczoomplus with whichever tool you wish to use.
- Download the zip file for the tool you wish to install:
- Unzip it, keeping the folder structure intact.
- Open the WYSIWYG built-in 'File publisher' and choose "Add Folder".
- Select the folder named magiczoomplus that you just unzipped. This will add the necessary files.
- In the main menu, go to 'Page → Page HTML…' and add references to the JS/CSS files between the <head> </head> tags.
- Place an image on the page and select the path to your thumbnail image.
- Right click on the image and select 'Link'.
- Set 'Link To' to 'File' and browse the big image to zooming, then press OK.
- Right click again on the image and click 'HTML…'.
- On the 'Inside Anchor' tab add class="MagicZoomPlus".
- You've finished! Click F5 to preview. Enjoy!
- If it does not work, the video above will help you find the problem. If you can't figure it out, upload your file to a website and contact us with the URL of your page and we'll identify the problem.
- To upgrade from the demo version, either buy a license or get a free license (for non-commercial sites such as personal blogs and charities). Then overwrite the demo magiczoomplus.js file with the one from your licensed version.
Installation of Magic Slideshow™ or Magic Scroll™
Contact us for free support if you need help.
These instructions take the place of the plugins that were previously provided.
We received a lot of requests from the WYSIWYG community to add our tools to their websites. These instructions were provided to make it easy to add image zoom, images lightbox and image slideshows to WYSIWYG Web Builder.