- Commercial websites - must buy a license.
- Non-commercial websites - may request a free license.
- Modules - are free to use, but you must still buy a license for use on commercial websites.
By using any Magic Toolbox product, you confirm that you have read and agreed to this license agreement.
- You may use the product on commercial websites by purchasing a commercial license. A commercial website means:
- any site which is built, owned or maintained by a profit-making person or organisation, even if the site does not generate revenue;
- any site which generates revenue, even if it is otherwise non-commercial;
- any government, government-agency or political-party websites.
- You may use the product on non-commercial websites free of charge subject to the terms of this license. A non-commercial website means:
- personal or hobby sites which generate no revenue (whether from advertising, commissions, sales or any other source);
- websites owned and maintained by charitable or not-for-profit organisations;
- websites owned and maintained by a school, college or other educational institution.
- You must choose the appropriate commercial license for your needs:
- Single license - for use on 1 website only.
- 5 site license - for use on up to 5 websites.
- 10 site license - for use on up to 10 websites.
- Unlimited license - for use on as many websites as you manage (ideal for web design agencies or businesses with many websites).
- Bundlable license - an Unlimited license with the added benefit that it may be integrated into another application (subject to approval).
To make it easier to install our products on popular platforms, we provide free modules/plugins/exensions under the open source Artistic License 2.0.
Our modules are for platforms including: Avactis, CRE Loaded, CS-Cart, CubeCart, Drupal, Gallery, Joomla, Magento, OpenCart, osCMax, osCommerce, OXID, PrestaShop, VEYTON 4, VirtueMart, WordPress, WordPress e-Commerce, WYSIWYG, X-Cart, xt:Commerce & Zen Cart.
|Product||1 site||5 sites||10 sites||Unlimited||Bundled||Non-commercial|
|Magic Zoom Plus™||£45||£149||£249||£599||£1,199||Free|
|Magic Magnify Plus™||£39||£129||£195||£495||£1,099||Free|
New versions are released from time to time with enhancements and new features. You can either upgrade free or enjoy a 70-80% discount. Here's how you qualify:
- Free upgrade - free if you bought in the last 12 months for major new versions (e.g. from v1.0 to v2.0) and free forever for all upgrades within the version number (e.g. from v2.0 to v2.1).
- Paid upgrade - discount of 70-80% on current price if you bought more than 1 year ago. All upgrades within the version number are free (e.g. from v2.0 to v2.1).
Version numbers and release dates are shown on the product page. Please use the latest version of our tools - we always support the latest version and don't support old versions.
Get a license to use our products free of charge on a non-commercial website (see Wikipedia definition). In summary:
- Yes: personal websites and blogs, charities, schools, NGOs.
- No: sites owned by companies, sites with paid adverts, sites that generate revenue.
A discreet copyright notice will show in the corner of the enlarged image.
How to get a free license:
- Download and implement the free demo version of your preferred tool.
- Credit us by writing a few words about the tool somewhere on your website and include a link to our website.
- Finally, complete the form below. We will normally review your site within 24 hours.