Click below to download the Magic Touch™ module. It's ready to use!
- Magic Touch for PrestaShop
- Magic Touch for Magento
- Magic Touch for CS-Cart
- Magic Touch for OpenCart
- Magic Touch for X-Cart
- Magic Touch for Zen Cart
- Magic Touch for WordPress
- Magic Touch for WP e-Commerce
- Magic Touch for Jigoshop
- Magic Touch for WooCommerce
- Magic Touch for TheCartPress
- Magic Touch for Joomla
- Magic Touch for VirtueMart
- Magic Touch for HikaShop
- Magic Touch for OXID
- Magic Touch for osCommerce
- Magic Touch for CubeCart
- Magic Touch for xt:Commerce
- Magic Touch for osCMax
- Magic Touch for Loaded Commerce
- Magic Touch for Drupal
- Magic Touch for ecommerce Templates
- Magic Touch for LiteCommerce
Or install it on any website with these instructions.
Control how Magic Touch™ initializes & loads images. Choose to activate on page load or on request.
Magic Touch™ supports SEO Friendly URLs. Vital for website high ranking in search engines.
Magic Touch™ requires no jQuery, 3rd party library or framework. Magic Touch™ is completely compatible.
Custom themes support
If Magic Touch™ doesn't work immediately on your site, email us and we'll add support for your theme (free of charge).
Every browser. Every device.
Firefox Chrome IE Safari Opera
Not only refined for every browser,
optimized for every touch-screen device too.
Watch the video to see how Magic Touch™ works!
The first visitor to the page triggers Magic Touch™ to fetch and prepare your large image for zooming. Hundreds of small images (called "tiles") are created to allow the incredibly fast and deep zoom. It takes 12 seconds on average to prepare the very first zoom, then all future zooms load within 1 second.
Light users, free for all10,000 zooms, expires each month
Advert in corner of zooms
Professionals, buy a bundle
No expiry date
+ SSL, watermark, custom logo, speed-guarantee, and more...
|10,000 per month||Free|
We aim for Magic Touch™ to be available 100% of the time and we commit to providing it 99.9% of the time (see the terms and conditions). Our performance is directly related to the uptime that AWS provides. The AWS goal is to be "indistinguishable from perfect", although on the rare occasion downtime has occurred.
Even if Magic Touch™ goes down, your images will still be served, thanks to the way it references images. Your server will serve them instead of AWS (the only difference is that the zoom won't work).
Paid plans have these extra features:
- Serve zooms over SSL (secure connections).
- Personalise your zooms by adding your own logo.
- Protect your images with a watermark.
The Free Plan allows 10,000 branded zooms per month. The Magic Touch™ logo is shown in the top right corner. If you exceed 10,000 zooms, Magic Touch™ will stop working. If you need more than 10,000 zooms, you can buy zooms.
After you add Magic Touch™ to your ecommerce store, your conversions (the percentage of visitors that buy something) should increase. Measure it yourself by doing an A/B split test on your website - compare a page with Magic Touch™ versus a page without it. Then tell us your results!
Zooming into an image gives such incredible detail to the user that it boosts their confidence in the quality of your products. Overcoming quality concerns is a big factor in making sales online. Magic Touch™ works like Google Maps and Yahoo Maps - people are familiar with these zoom features. Try it on your site.
Installation serviceOur tools are easy to configure yourself. Alternatively, hire us to setup your tool exactly how you want it.
Guarantee30-day money back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied. Learn more
Free Support30 minutes free technical support for all customers. You can buy extra support if you need. Got a question? Get support!
Instant downloadDownload your product immediately after payment. Pay by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer.
Free updatesEnjoy 12 months of free updates. After that, new versions are available at 75% discount.
Best service ever!
Not only delivers the goods but right there to support too.Chris Lane
Your quick customer response is truly unique these days and very much appreciated.Matt Doyle
Awesome! Thank you very much - we're very impressed with you guys.Phil & Sandy
Great product, great service! Thanks!Matt Whiteman
Web X Media
Your support is just great and you people are doing a great job.A.F.Kassim
eBay shop owner
Love your product
Absolutely love your product! Thank you so much!!!!Kris
Direct Exchange Home
Superb service and I will definitely be recommending you to others.David Williamson
Saves time + effort
I really like your programs, they save me so much time and effort.Don Mackey
Absolutely incredible support!!!!! What a company! I am flabbergasted!Jonathan Riddle
September 7, 2012
- Tap to zoom in and double tap to zoom out.
- Click to zoom in and double click to zoom out.
- Faster zooming.
- Faster dragging.
- Supports mouse as well as touches on touch devices simultaneously.
- Now works in Opera on Android.
- Faster load, with 10kb smaller magictouch.js file.
- Further JPEG optimization of image tiles, for faster loading. * Faster and better statistics in your Magic Touch™ control panel.
April 16, 2012
May 10, 2011
- Extremely fast initialization; completely rewritten backend that is faster and more scalable; new support for CMYK images, transparent PNG, transparent GIF; error message displays if there is a processing issue; no 403 errors during first load; debug mode; new improved API; highlight current thumbnail; fewer server requests; more statistics; delete individual images.
January 13, 2010
- Loads on DOM ready; faster initialization time.
October 24, 2009
- Faster load time; animated loading icon; 8 new button themes.
October 19, 2009
- Print feature; smoothing on drag; dissolve effect when switching images; thumbnails in full-screen; faster zooming; zoom uses the highest resolution cached images; supports up to 50 zooms per page; option to customize each image individually.
September 25, 2009
- Small image now shows throughout loading process.
August 6, 2009
- New watermark feature; tiles load during drag; save image on right click.
June 12, 2009
- New full-screen feature; speed improvements.
May 26, 2009
- Switch between multiple images.
April 28, 2009
- Official launch, out of beta.
February 27, 2009
- Beta version launches.