Terms and Conditions
By signing up to be an Affiliate in the Magic Toolbox Affiliate Program (Program) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions).
Magic Toolbox reserves the right to update and change the Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice. Any new features add to or improve the Program, such as new tools and resources, shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions. Continued use of the Program after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account and forfeiture of any outstanding affiliate commission payments earned during the period of violation. You agree to use the Affiliate Program at your own risk.
- You must be 18 years or older to be part of this Program.
- You must be a real person. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal first name and last name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Magic Toolbox cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one account.
- You may not use the Affiliate Program for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- We reserve the right to deactivate any Affiliate account which has been inactive for 1 year or more.
Links/images on your site, in your emails, or other communications
Once you have signed up for the Affiliate Program, you will be assigned a unique Affiliate Code. You are permitted to place links, banners, or other graphics we provide with your Affiliate Code on your site, in your emails, or in other communications. We will provide you with guidelines, link styles, and graphical artwork to use in linking to Magic Toolbox products. We may change the design of the artwork at any time without notice, but we won't change the dimensions of the images without proper notice.
To permit accurate tracking, reporting, and referral fee accrual, we will provide you with a code to use in all links from your site to www.magictoolbox.com. For example, if your code was 1XXXXX23, your links could be:
You must ensure that each of the links between your site and www.magictoolbox.com properly utilises such special link formats. Do not link directly to Zip files as these cannot be tracked. Links to www.magictoolbox.com placed on your site pursuant to this Agreement and which properly utilise such special link formats are referred to as "Special Links." You will earn referral fees only with respect to sales of a Magic Toolbox product occurring directly through Special Links; we will not be liable to you with respect to any failure by you or someone you refer to use Special Links or incorrectly type your Affiliate Code, including to the extent that such failure may result in any reduction of amounts that would otherwise be paid to you pursuant to this Agreement.
Referral fees/commissions and payment
For a Product sale to be eligible to earn a referral fee, the customer must click-through a Special Link from your site, email, or other communications to any page on www.magictoolbox.com and purchase a product within the following 7 days.
Commissions are earned once the customer has made a purchase. If they cancel their payment, you will not receive prorated commissions or a commission for the current month.
The current commission chart may be found here. The commission structure is subject to change at our discretion. Commissions earned under the previous structure will be paid under the previous structure. Commissions under the new structure will be paid under the new structure.
We can only pay commissions on business generated through properly formatted special links that were automatically tracked by our systems. We will not pay commissions if someone says they made a purchase if it was not tracked by our system.
We reserve the right to disqualify commissions earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods. "Coupon code" sites which harvest and promote discount coupons do not qualify for this program.
Payments begin once you've earned more than £100 in affiliate income. If your affiliate account never crosses the £100 threshold, your commissions will not be realised or paid. We are only responsible for paying accounts that have crossed the £100 threshold.
Payments by PayPal
Commissions are paid by PayPal only. You are required to have a PayPal account to receive commissions. If you don't have a PayPal account you can sign up for one at any time.
Identifying yourself as a Magic Toolbox Affiliate
You may not issue any press release with respect to this Agreement or your participation in the Program; such action may result in your termination from the Program. In addition, you may not in any manner misrepresent or embellish the relationship between us and you, say you develop our products, say you are part of Magic Toolbox, or express or imply any relationship or affiliation between us and you or any other person or entity except as expressly permitted by this Agreement (including by expressing or implying that we support, sponsor, endorse, or contribute money to any charity or other cause).
You may not purchase products through your affiliate links for your own use. Such purchases may result (in our sole discretion) in the withholding of referral fees and/or the termination of this Agreement.
As long as your current affiliate earning are over £100, you'll be paid roughly every 45 days. If you haven't earned £100 since your last payment, we'll pay you roughly 45 days after you've crossed the threshold. Payments are only made via PayPal.
Customer definitionCustomers who buy products through this Program will be deemed to be our customers. Accordingly, all of our rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders, customer service, and product sales will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. For example, we will determine the prices to be charged for products sold under this Program in accordance with our own pricing policies. Product prices and availability may vary from time to time. Because price changes may affect Products that you have listed on your site, you should not display product prices on your site. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to present accurate information, but we cannot guarantee the availability or price of any particular product.
Your responsibilitiesYou will be solely responsible for the development, operation, and maintenance of your site and for all materials that appear on your site. For example, you will be solely responsible for:
- The technical operation of your site and all related equipment
- Ensuring the display of Special Links on your site does not violate any agreement between you and any third party (including without limitation any restrictions or requirements placed on you by a third party that hosts your site)
- The accuracy, truth, and appropriateness of materials posted on your site (including, among other things, all Product-related materials and any information you include within or associate with Special Links)
- Ensuring that materials posted on your site do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party (including, for example, copyrights, trademarks, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights)
- Ensuring that materials posted on your site are not libelous or otherwise illegal