Gorgeous image effects for your osCommerce website! Some of the best osCommerce modules that exist. Try the effect or download the free trial now:
All versions of osCommerce are supported:
- osCommerce 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
- osCommerce 3.0
- Futureproof: we update the modules whenever new osCommerce versions are released.
Use these modules on your products page.
All modules support friendly URLs.
You should upload images as normal in your OsCommerce admin area. Thumbnails will be created as required by internal OsCommerce classes.
- Added support for oscmax v2.5.x.
- Improved installer.
- Added 'link-to-product-page' option to Magic Magnify module.
- Improved support for 'Ultra Pics' addon.
- Added support for 'Multiple Images for Products' osCommerce addon (http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/5930).
- Added support for osCommerce 2.3.x
- Fix issue when module not worked in blocks
- Support for Featured products page in Creloaded module.
- Now works with oscThumb encrypt function.
- Installation on CreLoaded engine.
- Module structure changed.
- Installation instructions updated.
- Moved module parameters from [Modules -> Matictoolbox] group to [Configuration] group.
- Moved all headers to <head> section (also for STS).
- Simple installer.
- Support for New products, Specials, What's New and Reviews products pages and blocks.
- Support for home page new products block (replaced with support for New product block).
- Module works with category page with STS contribution.
- Caption-source parameter now allows multiple sources.
- Effects now available with SEO URLs in OscMax.
- MagicToolboxMakeThumb class has been replaced with MagicToolboxImageHelper class.
- watermark support.
- Code cleanup.
- CRELoaded identification code.
- Fixed problem preventing tool loading on some category pages.
- 'message' and 'loading-msg' parameters can be now used without enabling multi-language.
- Removed blank page after module installation (regex error).
- Added multi-language support.
- Added support for What's new block on Home Page.
- Fixed problem preventing module working on some category poages.
- Fixed problem with secure URLs (HTTPS issue).
- Load the tool only when needed, not on all pages.
- Use different effects on different pages in Magic Zoom Plus.
- Descrition shows in Magic Thumb when title is not empty.
- Effect work on category page in more templates.
- Effect can now show on sub-category pages.
- Effect can now be used after results filtered by manufacturer.
- Added support for Ultimate SEO URLs Add-On (http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/2823).
- Add go to product page on click functionally for category pages (only for Magic Zoom).
- Improved support for Automatical thumbnails addon.
- Added out of date check for thumbnails cache.
- Added full support for osCMax store.
- Thumbnails size handling improved.
- Added support for Dynamic MoPics contribution (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1114).
- Module can now initialize on product listing page in osCMax store.
- Conflicts resolved with Color Swatches module.
- Added support for product image attributes and color swatches.
- Added support for oscThumb osCommerce.contribution (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,5491).
- Added support for Color Swatches osCommerce contribution.(http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,5306)
- Fixed conflicts with BASE href.
- Fixed PHP parse error.
- Fixed missing JS and CSS file references.
- Added support for Additional Images Module osCommerce Add-On. (http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/1032)
- Module now works with STS template module.
- Replace img2thumb class with MagicToolboxMakeThumb class.
- Corrected product price when module is enabled.
- Added support for CRELoaded v 6.3 PRO.
- Added new parameter: Size of thumbnail depends on.
- Added support for CRELoaded 6.2.
- Fixed issue with rewrite image in left/right columns.
- Added support for ImageMagic osCommerce addon.
- Added support for Automatic Thumbnail osCommerce addon.
- Fix CREloaded error: Class not found.
- Center main image thumbnail as default.
- Added CHANGELOG.
Please contact us with any questions you have about our osCommerce modules, whether regarding the scripts, installation or customization.