No coding required.
Use your Magic Zoom™ plugin almost anywhere on your WooCommerce site.
You can even apply different zoom options to each page or block.
- Product details page
- Category page
Supported pages & blocks
- WooCommerce 2.x
- WooCommerce 1.x
Relied upon by WooCommerce store owners, Magic Zoom™ has been the professional choice since 2006 for gorgeous on-hover image zooming effects.
This official WooCommerce plugin makes it easy to apply these effects to your pages. Even better - the plugin gives you auto-caching, image resizing and SEO optimization as part of the dedicated WooCommerce features.
With free new versions regularly released, your products will always look gorgeous with Magic Zoom™.
New versions support
All versions of WooCommerce are supported (WooCommerce 2.x, WooCommerce 1.x). We update our modules as soon as a new version of WooCommerce is released.
Choose position thumbnails appear (left, right, top, bottom). Your choice. Simply click option on Magic Zoom™ Settings page.
Upload large version of product images (approx 800px). WooCommerce will resize images automatically throughout your website.
Magic Zoom™ is responsive out of the box. Essential for multi-device adaptation.
Optimize your website. Magic Zoom™ caches resized images. Which means fewer image downloads.
Stop the spread & control thumbnails under main product image. Activate trial version of Magic Scroll™ on Magic Zoom™ Settings page.
Control how Magic Zoom™ initializes & loads images. Choose to activate on page load or on request.
Magic Zoom™ supports SEO Friendly URLs. Vital for website high ranking in search engines.
Protect your images. Choose the position, opacity & size of your watermark.
Say goodbye to manual configuration. Customize settings instantly using Magic Zoom™ Settings page.
Magic Zoom™ requires no jQuery, 3rd party library or framework. Magic Zoom™ is completely compatible.
Custom themes support
If Magic Zoom™ doesn't work immediately on your site, email us and we'll add support for your theme (free of charge).
Pay once and the Magic Zoom™ license is yours forever.
Does your WooCommerce site have a beautiful implementation of Magic Zoom?Submit your URL
- Download the Magic Zoom™ plugin for use with WooCommerce WordPress plugin (free and fully functional demo version).
(If you don't use the WooCommerce plugin, please use our standard WordPress plugin for content.)
- Either upload it via your WordPress admin area. Or unzip the file on your computer and upload the magiczoom-woocommerce folder via FTP to /wp-content/plugins/, keeping the file and folder structure intact.
- Activate Magic Zoom™ plugin for WooCommerce in the Plugins menu of WordPress.
- The demo version is now installed!
To upgrade your version of Magic Zoom™ (which removes the "Please upgrade" text), buy Magic Zoom™ and overwrite following file with the same one from your licensed version:
|1 site license||£29||Buy now|
|5 sites license||£95||Buy now|
|10 sites license||£175||Buy now|
|Unlimited license||£399||Buy now|
|Bundled license||£899||Buy now|
|Installation service (optional)||£29||Buy now|
- Unrestricted use forever on 1/5/10/Unlimited sites.
- Use any of our 45 extensions for super-easy installation.
- 30 minutes of free technical support.
- 1 year of free upgrades.
- 30% discount for Magic Scroll.
- A little bit of Magic :)
Swapping between many images is already a standard feature in Magic Zoom™. But if you have lots of images, the page can look complicated.
Make your thumbnails look slick and organised with Magic Scroll™ for WooCommerce. It neatly contains the images adds arrows to slide between them. Example:
- Simply activate Magic Scroll™ on the Magic Zoom™ options page.
- To remove the "Please upgrade" text, buy a license and overwrite the wp-content/plugins/mod_woocommerce_magiczoom/magiczoom-woocommerce/core/magicscroll.js file with that from your licensed version.
Magic Zoom™ works with WooCommerce Product Attributes out of the box.
- Install Magic Zoom™ using the installation instructions above.
- Set up Product Attributes on your WooCommerce store. (If you need help, watch how to add Product Attributes and how to add Product Variations in WooCommerce. Credit: Artifice Marketing)
- If you would like each Product Variation to appear as a thumbnail on your product page, go to: Dashboard > Plugins > Magic Zoom™ for WooCommerce > 'Multiple images' section > 'Show variation images within product images gallery' option > Select 'tick' > Save changes.
This plugin was built for use with WooCommerce plugin, which turns WordPress into an ecommerce platform.
Magic Zoom™ works on all browsers and iPhone/iPad too. Download the free trial and follow the instructions above to learn how to add image zooming to your products in Woocommerce and show every detail.
Please contact us if you need any help adding it to your website.