No coding required.
Use your Magic 360 plugin almost anywhere on your TheCartPress site.
You can even apply different spin options to each page.
- Product details page
Supported pages & blocks
- TheCartPress 1.1.x - 1.3.x
Relied upon by TheCartPress store owners, Magic 360 has been the professional choice since 2010 for stylish spin, zoom & full-screen effects.
This official TheCartPress plugin makes it easy to apply these effects to your pages. Even better - the plugin gives you auto-caching, image resizing and SEO optimization as part of the dedicated TheCartPress features.
With free new versions regularly released, your products will always look gorgeous with Magic 360.
New versions support
All versions of TheCartPress are supported (TheCartPress 1.1.x - 1.3.x). We update our modules as soon as a new version of TheCartPress is released.
Upload large version of product images (approx 800px). TheCartPress will resize images automatically throughout your website.
Magic 360 is responsive out of the box. Essential for multi-device adaptation.
Optimize your website. Magic 360 caches resized images. Which means fewer image downloads.
Control how Magic 360 initializes & loads images. Choose to activate on page load or on request.
Magic 360 supports SEO Friendly URLs. Vital for website high ranking in search engines.
Protect your images. Choose the position, opacity & size of your watermark.
Say goodbye to manual configuration. Customize settings instantly using Magic 360 Settings page.
Magic 360 requires no jQuery, 3rd party library or framework. Magic 360 is completely compatible.
Custom themes support
If Magic 360 doesn't work immediately on your site, email us and we'll add support for your theme (free of charge).
Pay once and the Magic 360 license is yours forever.
Important: When 360 spin is shown on product page, normal images will not show.
- Download the Magic 360 plugin for use with TheCartPress WordPress plugin (free and fully functional demo version).
(If you don't use the TheCartPress plugin, please use our standard WordPress plugin for content.)
- Either upload it via your WordPress admin area. Or unzip the file on your computer and upload the magic360-thecartpress folder via FTP to /wp-content/plugins/, keeping the file and folder structure intact.
- Activate Magic 360 plugin for TheCartPress in the Plugins menu of WordPress.
- The demo version is now installed!
- To setup a 360 spin, upload your set of 360 images as standard product images for TheCartPress.
- On the plugin settings page, choose which products should have the Magic 360™ effect by modifying following parameters:
- Number of images on X-axis - Number of images in the spin set e.g. 18 or 36 (0 = disabled)
- Product IDs - Choose which products have 360 images, comma separated e.g. 1,4,5,12,14 (all = all products)
Buy Magic 360
To upgrade your free and fully functional trial version of Magic 360 (which removes the "Trial version" text), buy Magic 360 and overwrite following file with the same one from your licensed version:
Thanks for trying Magic 360 on your TheCartPress site! What did you hope Magic 360 could do? How can we improve it? Let us know, we're always improving our tools based on customer feedback.
- Go to the Plugins menu of WordPress > 'Magic 360 for TheCartPress' plugin > Click 'Deactivate'.
- Once page has refreshed, go back to 'Magic 360 for TheCartPress' plugin > Click 'Delete' > Click 'Yes, delete these files'.
- Magic 360 is now uninstalled.
Submit your review
Your review has been received and will be posted soon.
Credit: thanks to Karl Martini, for the photos of the running shoe. His twin-axis photography technique shows products in rotating vertically and horizontally. It can be an excellent choice for displaying your products instead of the more traditional 360 degree (single row) spin.