GoDaddy Quick Shopping Cart
If you use GoDaddy Quick Shopping Cart, these instructions show you how to add our zoom tools to your website. The tools let viewers see product pictures in great detail, giving them greater confidence to buy.
Try the tools and choose your favourite. Then integrate it using the instructions below. Alternatively, hire us and we will install it for you for a fixed fee (normally £29 or £55).
The following instructions are for Magic Zoom Plus™, but are identical for Magic Zoom™, Magic Magnify™, Magic Magnify Plus™ and Magic Thumb™. Just replace the references to magiczoomplus with whichever tool you wish to use.
- Download the zip file for the tool you wish to install:
- Unzip the file and copy the contents of the magiczoomplus folder to the root of your web server.
- Download this file: magic-godaddy.js (right click it and "Save as"), then copy that file to the magiczoomplus folder.
- Open your Quick Shopping Cart control panel and go to Setup > Design > Store Footer.
- Insert the following code in the Company address variables (or any other variable which is displayed on your product details page):
<link type="text/css" href="http://[your-website-url]/magiczoomplus/magiczoomplus.css" rel="stylesheet"/>Please note that you should replace [your-website-url] with your domain name where you uploaded the magiczoomplus folder - see this screenshot.
- Now your images should zoom! Contact us if you need help.
- To upgrade from the demo version, either buy a license or get a free license (for non-commercial sites such as personal blogs and charities). Then overwrite the demo magiczoomplus.js file with the one from your licensed version.