If you use ECWID E-Commerce Widgets, these instructions show you how to add our zoom tools to your website. The tools let viewers see product pictures in great detail, giving them greater confidence to buy.
Try the tools and choose your favourite. Then integrate it using the instructions below. Alternatively, hire us and we will install it for you for a fixed fee (normally £29 or £55).
The following instructions are for Magic Zoom Plus™, but are identical for Magic Zoom™, Magic Magnify™, Magic Magnify Plus™ and Magic Thumb™. Just replace the references to magiczoomplus with whichever tool you wish to use.
- Download the zip file for the tool you wish to install:
- Unzip the file and copy the contents of the magiczoomplus folder to the root of your web server.
- Download this file: magic-ecwid.js (right click it and "Save as"), then copy that file to the magiczoomplus folder.
- Insert the following code somewhere in your page, below your ECWID code (screenshot):
<link type="text/css" href="http://[your-website-url]/magiczoomplus/magiczoomplus.css" rel="stylesheet"/>Please note that you should replace [your-website-url] with your domain name where you uploaded the magiczoomplus folder. The 300 defines the width (pixels) of the main product image. Change this to whatever numeric value you prefer.
- Now your images should zoom! Contact us if you need help.
- To upgrade from the demo version, either buy a license or get a free license (for non-commercial sites such as personal blogs and charities). Then overwrite the demo magiczoomplus.js file with the one from your licensed version.
Multiple product images
If you have a paid ECWID account, additional product images will be displayed underneath main product image. Free ECWID accounts will have additional images displayed as they were originally, without any changes.
Check out demo page which illustrates how Magic Zoom Plus works in ECWID.